Ulrich did nothing wrong

Ulrich did nothing wrong

Looks white to me sooooo I doubt your statement

>man Helge has some really distinct scars on his face
>anywho I’m gonna bash kid Helge on that same side of his face and give him similar scars and assume that killed him
>no need to check
>mikkel here I come

Old man Helge's scars have faded. You can barely tell.
But yeah, he stopped too early. Ulrich's flaw is being a pussy

>2019
>everyone in Winden is white

you do know that NO ONE could stop themselves from doing the things they did
the main guy would never rescue his father who was a little kid because then he would not exist

everyone followed the same path, the priest perfectly explains this

>Priest was the bad guy
>he was right in everything he said

So Ulrich never REALLY cheated on his wife it was his destiny?

You know the show has one of its central themes as free will, right? Ulrich attacking Helge is part of the timeline that cannot change. You can stop the process, it's too late. The chicken and the egg, nobody knows anymore.

He does still murder kids just as a way of testing time travel.

I still hate that fucking cliffhanger ending

But we see that everyone attempting to stop the loop promotes it.
The Stranger/Jonas actually creates the singularity. You can't escape it. It's inevitable.
Bartosz/Noahkills kids because he knows that's how it happened and will happen and only then can things can happen for real.

>Bartosz/Noah
literally retarded assumption my man

what show is this?

Dark

Oh come on. How can you deny it
Noah gives Bartosz his journal. Bartosz agrees with Noah's statement about inevitability.

Dark
It's on Netflix now. It's a German show but the dubs are on by default. Watch it.
It's about a kid going missing in a small German town with supernatural aspects. Superficially like Stranger Things. But instead of cartoon characters, everyone is actually people and react accordingly.

they have literally no physical things in common, the most important of which is the eye color, what is likely is that he is giving it to Bartosz to train his younger self at some other point

>Superficially like Stranger Things
please stop perpetuating this trash meme

Do they have different eye colours? I should have paid attention to this.
I was mostly looking at their smooth skin. Since almost all characters with past selves have a blemish of some kind or a distinctly recognizable aspect. Hair, nose, etc.

I mean it IS superficially like Stranger Things
Small town
Missing boy
Supernatural
But like I said, it has that in common and nothing else.

>Bartosz/Noah
cannot be because in 1950s Noah is seen being an adult cleaning blood from the floor and he has a black ss uniform on(he has no shirt)

Bartsosz has green/hazel eyes and Noah has blue, also the actors don't look similar enough as compared to the other links in the series

superficially it is similar, but saying another netflix series is 'like stranger things' was an unnecessary meme that the guy put in his review

due to how the time travel works we aren't sure which time Noah is from, it is likely he is either from the early 1900s or possibly the future that Jonas ends up in. He could also theoretically be 'out' of the loop that the town is stuck in which is why we never see him age

Noah is timeless in all his appearances, isn't he? In every period, he's the same age.
Like grown Jonas or old Claudia

Noah wants to destroy the loop doesn't he? Save everyone by destroying... The world? He says that Jonas' ambition is futile, so it's clear that he doesn't think that ending the Winden loop is fruitful, but maybe he wants to destroy... All of time or something? Or the possibility in any form of time travel?

that only means that he is constantly switching between the timelines once he finds the transition point

bartoz??

the dude gets sent forward past 2019 at the end. Bartosz got sent back past 1953 (presumably to 1920) and lived through wwii as a nazi soldier. Thats why he is old in 53.

Do we see what happened to Bartosz?
Wasn't he just in the limo with Noah?

I think Noah links the loop with some religious/universal significance, as so far it is assumed he was (or always has been) a priest. This could either mean he is trying to fight it because it is 'evil', or he thinks it is the necessary work of a 'god' so he must do as it is written. The existence of the book likely means the latter is more feasible, though we don't know who wrote the book initially.

noah's wife

Who built the doors in the caves?
It must have been someone in the 90s right?

Of course he did - he fucked with time, which is the same wrong thing everyone else does in this show.

They should know better, with how much time travel fiction there is out there.

So it's Noah Nielsen?

Bartosz =/= Noah, he is likely only supposed to keep the book until young Noah (wherever the fuck he is) is old enough to receive the book

The question is not who is your waifu
But when?

50 iq

maybe...a dark nielsen's family background

Great Grandma Nielsen is certainly fucked up

If you had a chance to save your brother and son, wouldn't you take it? No matter what odds?
Ulrich NEVER did anything wrong.

think she's lesbian

NOOOO REALLY?

I dont think so. But who knows what they show in season 2, assuming there is a season 2.

Who knows.
Until a new season, we can all speculate.

Can any Deutschfags say whether the show was popular or not?
I hope it was enough to get renewed

We ALL know who the best waifu is
Regina

amenn

can someone explain the time travel thing, what is the door in the cave?? what is that infinite sign??? is it some ancient germanic thing or something like that>?

Nop is Hanna

best waifu is the daughter of the woman cop!!! she has the nicest ass ever, holy fuck when she is in the gym doing some swirls and the guy is looking at her my dick almost exploded. the ass is huge

what a fine ass

im on the 3rd episode of this shit and i have no idea wtf is going on bu it's so engaging

also

>2 kids disappear in the woods while a third dead body is found within a month
>let your kid walk home alone

????

>let
Lil bitch walked home on her own

why ulrich's cellphone activates the time travel machine

Causal loop
Ouroboros

Why is it not odd that Aleksander (aka Boris) took his wife's family name instead of her just adopting his alias?

>police chief
>forget to pick up your kid when there might be someone snatching kids around

????

We don't know because we don't know where Claudia gets the plans.
It activates the device because it activated the device.
Asking warum isn't a part of it

Can we say that casting was fucking fantastic on this show?
Young Ulrich and Old Ulrich were perfect. As was Magnus being his son

Yep

Strong hints, bruh. Even my girlfriend thought the same

>Strong hints, bruh. Even my girlfriend thought the same
I'm saying you're retarded and that it was obvious as fuck

Finished the last episode. WELCOME TO ERF

The deaf one? Best waifu is Young cop

wtf the deaf one??? she is like 12, talking about her older sister who is a slut and has a big ass!!!!

Which episode shows him in 53?

Literally told you this last time and you had the same reaction

holy shit you are the same dude from a few days ago, nice!

>None of the characters realizing that their attempt to break the loop are actually what is causing it to perpetuate

Greek tragedy as fuck

Freewill doesn't exist.

I just flipped a coin to decide whether I respond to you

So noah was the good guy all along?

What is good in the face of inevitability?
Noah was the only one who accepted that you can't change the past