DUDE CHINA IS SO RACIST LMAO

Will everyone on Sup Forums finally kill themselves when they can no longer use their faux-concern of how well a movie does in China as a vessel for their racism and insecurities in a world where they’re becoming more irrelevant in the ethos of contemporary pop culture?

I hope so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HXwN8oPCkLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China mostly hates niggers.

Doesn't China have a thing against showing skeletons?

Beaners are part asian though. Human life is not native to the Americas.

Yeah but the censors overlooked it because the movie emphasizes honoring your ancestors.

Coco moar liek Cocô

Nice bait, all Sup Forums know Sup Forums is a shit reddit board, this don't work anymore.

I fucking loathe white people i hope they all become extinct soon

Whats the movie about?

Chinamen don't hate spics because they've never seen one. They know enough about Africa and America to see what niggers are like

or until they learn that Mexico tried killing all of its asian immigrants in the early 1900's

Operative word it's "tried"

>when you dominate the all time Box Office without pandering to gooks or mouse shills

They think the kid is chinese.

nah, Chinese peoples dislike Chinese with dark skin.

Black people are okay.
youtu.be/HXwN8oPCkLc

Avatar is now a Disney property.

Kek

Shut the fuck up you useless shit stain. Your life will hold no meaning. Die already.

China eats anything shoveled to it. If you've ever been there you'll see just how much shit anything from america china is willing to gobble up even if butchered to death in censoring. Yeah I know coco didn't get censored, but any disney movie in china almost always "doubles it's earnings"

don't be mad your sisters grandchildren will all be darkskinned

civilizations all over the world would unironically crumble without whites

>basketball player
>this means the Chinese like blacks
No.

you really believe this? wow ok.

4 Billy confirmed

i think chinks banned skeletons and shit, how'd coco get released there

This but unironically

Fuck white people and fuck Trump not memeing

only 1 way to find out, white boy

Wow suprised Chinks like beans.

Does this topic really bother you that much? I rarely come across people accusing the Chinese of being racist but it's definitely a stereotype that exists outside of Sup Forums. Even black people complain about it.

who else is going to give you gibs

I wouldn't care because I wont be alive and neither will you. I actually hold meaning in MY life being great.

That's actually wrong user. Pixars movies always do terribly in China. On fact, as of now Coco has earned more in China than every other Pixar movie combined

t. chinky twinky

I don't have any sisters. Also don't be mad your sister is going mary superior big white cock shitskin.

>America and Europe could function without whites
>Whites in America are the only major racial group that contributes a net positive to the government in the form of taxes
If all whites disappeared China would be the only civilization.

>big cock
>white

Cletus 5 inches aint big

What does this really say about racism in China except that Coco did well? I don't see how it indicates anything otherwise.

You are completely full of shit and you know it go watch some anime faggot

Why are chinks always projecting their inferiority complex on whites? Asians are considered to have the smallest dicks on the planet.

lol u mad bruh

Who said i was chinese you lil dicklet

>MY life being great.
sez the guy assmad shitting on a Kazakhstani basket weaving bulletin board

Didn't seem that way when I was in Japan/China this summer

>If all whites disappeared China would be the only civilization.
>a nation of nuclear smog, dog eaters, cheaply made goods and entire cities constructed only to be abandoned within a year

That sounds horrible

Then what are you?

Without whites China would look like this.

Just more pretty and with more Pandas.

>I'll ignore the evidence because it doesn't fit my narrative!

There is no basketball blacks?

You're delusional.

>muh pol boogieman

No china would look like japan rulers with chinese slaves. The only reason china got it's shit together from being a bunch of states of tribes to a unified country was because japan started kicking it's shit

why do they edit nig nogs out of all movie posters then

>this kills the soyboy redditor

By that logic human life is only native to Africa.

These posters are almost invariably mixed race and part white. They just loath the fact that they aren't white enough to be white and that their ancestors were probably raped at some point. Also likely live in poverty and envy the West so any idea of the West being overrun with their poor brothers and sisters is some crummy fantasy of vengeance for them.

?

China got unified under the ruling of Kublai Khan, and it did great invented a shit ton and would have continued that path until the industrial revolution, the militarization of europe and north america forced them to industrialize too or being conquered.

Only for the dark-skinned. White people come from Hyperborea.

Is Coco kino?

I liked it but im latino so im biased

>Black people are okay
fuck off nigger

whatsup with you guys trying so hard to say that the chinese hate black people? Also, who gives a fuck about gooks they run over children for fun most are worse than niggers

back and forth migration between asia and america is much more recent than when homo sapien started in africa

Fuck Trump and Fuck white people.

>i hope they all become extinct soon
soon? not really
but if you live long enough you will get your wish

whos gonna feed all those africans? china certainly isn't

China is like 40% of the world population right? You dumb cunt.

t. will get mad when their descendants are all dark skinned but is too much of a pussy to do shit
Step up bitch

No without communism china would look like that

>He fell for the starving african children meme.

I've always been skeptical of these projections.

How can you model what Africa's population will be when it's so susceptible to famine, disease, war, and civil unrest? I mean, imagine the statistical dent you would see if every European nation stopped providing them with foreign aid. They're so dependent on us that even small changes here could have large scale ramifications there.

Why are you obsessed with Sup Forums?

>muh pol
tv is a pol colony you redditor faggot. And Chinese people are racist as fuck, if you ever left your room you'd know this. Actually pretty much all non-whites are racist as fuck.

Do you think Africa is going to support that population without outside aid? Are 5 billion Africans really going to sustain themselves?

Sup Forums weebs SEETHING

Not really, the entire south america ain't racist, we have other personality issues tough.

I'd fuck the one on the right

I don't know who coco is but it looks chinese

East asians ARE racist.
Specially towards other asians.

these fine aryan specimens will join with muh based chinks to purge the subhumans of the world! white yellow white yellow!!!! shadilay!

they probably think the spic is west chinese

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

Where are you getting this? Sup Forums mocks white men who race-mix more than anyone else?

People from country like good movie.

Fascinating story, bros.

could you quit being so cheesed off. i can tell it's you in like 3 threads.

lmao i can tell a westernized asian made this

You’re jewish

woah is that a picture of nerds? alt right btfo!!!!1

now compare that to you marxist fucks, who look like drugged up hobos, you fucking methhead clowns make MAGA kiddies look like chads.

you're a neckbeard

>Wow, ok

Solid argument, faggot.

Fuck Sup Forums

chinas racist dude

>on Sup Forums
>complaining about pol
>stealing their memes
How fucking new are you? why are you such a faggot?

Don't forget the soyboys. Gallons and gallons of soy. Who will protect these self hating, gender neutral weaklings when the hammer falls?

jews watch out, we're coming!

I FUCKING HATE POL GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD BEFORE I KILL MYSELF

Yes, they will never be kangz, or be a place where people would want to migrate to. but they can get by just fine, with bare minimum they will have, just like they did for thousands of years.

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums makes gookmoot the most money, and is thus the only board he cares about keeping alive. So Sup Forums will never go away.

>muh reddit!!! get off muh safespace!

lmao make me faggot