Ajit Pai Gloating about NET NEUTRALITY Win Video

youtu.be/LFhT6H6pRWg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVcSXJtF6Ug
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/364884-fcc-chair-dances-with-pizzagate-proponent-in-video-promoting
strawpoll.me/14623875
gizmodo.com/why-americas-internet-is-so-shitty-and-slow-1686173744
forbes.com/sites/kevinmurnane/2017/08/14/speedtest-ranks-internet-access-speed-in-more-than-100-countries/#2f082b7865b5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the internet is dead

God bless this man.

Fellow kidz

Worth paying more for the internet to just see reddit BTFO

Based Pajeet BTFOing muh NN redditors

>that complete smack down about running memes into the ground
holy shit
no wonder you redditors hate him

Glad I don't live in the divided sharts.

t. eternally overreacting blue checkmark

>literally nothing will change

Exactly, if anyone will have to pay more it will be Netflix and Google like before, becasue their encoding is shit and when millions of people stream thier content it is a burden for the networks. So the deal was they would give slight more prefereance to them if they paid up, and they did.

fucking based as hell jesus

Nice meme conservitard

this is what happens when your entire worldview consists of "where does tumblr stand? i'll take the other side". because if the question is basic enough then even tumblr will be correct

>ad hominem

I thought the brunette was Kat Dennings.
I was sad to find out it wasn't.

Refute it then if youre so smart

How do we solve the pajeet problem?

who is that girl with black hair and the blonde, fuck this indian fucking white women

Wtf is wrong with liberals?

this is what legit racist bigotry looks like. ironic huh

That's true though

they are so tolerant

>conservative policies work against indians
indians are among the wealthiest of americans you retard.

one poo vs million of redditors who will win

giga cringe

Remember two years ago when the FCC didn't have control over the internet and how we all had to pay more for tiered services? Me neither.

Remember when everyone argued that even though they were a private company people argued that Twitter was beholden to the public to determine its business model and practices? Me neither.

Everyone is working themselves into a froth over complete misinformation while having no idea how much the FTC still has control over all the things they're worried about.

Everyone is so misinformed about Net Neutrality it's insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVcSXJtF6Ug

He's only rolling back regulations made in 2015, the internet from the early 90s all the way to 2014 was fine.

>That Black Haired girl dancing with Pajeet
HHHNNNNNNNNG

Jesus fuck the cringe and autism makes me want to fucking punch him no nerd arguments or politics needed.

you should edit it so after "you can still ruin memes" is a bunch of caps of over produced bane shit redditors forced(agents of cia, the songs, etc) and then various memes they've tried forcing as "the next baneposting" haha

do you not remember in 2015 when at&t blocked Sup Forums for a week but the net neutrality related act forced them to go back on that? HURR THE INTERNET IS FINE, THESE MASSIVE CORPORATIONS WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING IF THERE WERE NO LIMITS HURR IM GLAD THEY TRIED TO BLOCK Sup Forums I HAVE LE ADDICTION LOL

I unrionicly love him. Dude did the right thing and gives zero fucks about the mobs opinion

For some reason everytime an Indian gloats I lose money.

Anyone else has the same experience?

I want to fug Argyle Sweater Girl.

seems like the problem solved itself, no need for govt

>baneposting is reddit
WE GOT OURSELVES A HOTHEAD OVER HERE

>he thinks the government stepped in

you really have no respect for humans or anons

The act that forced them to rollback on their fucked up censorship was put in place by the government you tard

>you can still run memes into the ground

REBBIT BTFO!

Watch literally nothing change at all except for prices going down
>theyll just charge extra!!
But in a free market with intense competition??

>of over produced bane shit redditors forced(agents of cia, the songs, etc)
anything to due with baneposting after the tom hardy q&a raid is reddit

>It was fine in 2014!
Verizon in 2014 literally began throttling all p2p connections like torrenting. The Wheeler-controlled FCC tried to stop it, but Verizon sued and the courts sided with Verizon claiming FCC had no power because net neutrality wasn't firmly established. FCC then enforces net neutrality rules and tells Verizon to eat shit with their throttling.

Now this protection is going away and there's nothing preventing ISPs from throttling not just p2p but VPNs as well.

title 2 is literally the thing that forced them to go back

Good.

NN is unconstitutional and a violation of property rights. Your Reddit liberal tears are delicious.

Martina Markota

a leading pizzagate conspiracy theorist

kek

muh dick

>amerimutts think three megacorps working together in a monopoly of collusion is a free market at work

>you can still be a total normie

t-thanks ajit except i dont want to be that

>europeans only have 3 internet providers

that's Marina Markota, some girl who was making videos back when pizzagate happened

>verizon and comcast aren't going to change anything, which is why they paid millions to lobby and campaign for it, as a joke, corporations love just throwing money away to change nothing

Kids think we try to pander to them but in reality adults are really still that immature.

Do you remember in 2017 when every major registrar denied DNS service to websites for unpopular political speech?

You faggots only care about "neutrality" when it suits you.

They are FREE to make the MARKET whatever they want

>ISPs begin to throttle netflix and other services
>Prioritize their own products over others defacto being anti-competition and anti-consumer.
>court case ensues
>judges award netflix over the ISPs and recommend legal backing for the internet in order to set a precedent in determining these cases
>i.e. standardize and extrapolate their verdict instead of continually causes court cases
>2015 rules do exactly that by reclassifying the internet
>This effectively avoids the fuckery that the entire court case (which caused this discussion) revolved around

This is why this is a big deal. Because the point was that ISPs HAD the capacity to do throttle/ban/etc and did to a limited extent. But when they began to flex more they ran into legal confrontation. And it is PRECISELY this legal confrontation that Netflix (arguing on behalf of NN) won and which caused the 2015 regulations. Now that they have been given explicit permissions to do whatever they want legally they have every reason to do what they didn't do in the past (now companies such as Netflix have no way of legally challenging them)

Read more you fucking retard. Before you call other people uninformed.

This was banter KINO

It's great having literally 1 option for an ISP which will never change now that they have more "freedom" for their business model. Really excited to bend over take everything they force me to take because I have no other options than moving somewhere else.

giv right gf

Epic, amazing how the new crop of Sup Forums users like this kind of shit.
>haha "gram your food" man that's so stupid lmao
Also this shit benefits sites like Reddit way more than it does Sup Forums, since basically everyone hates this site and would gladly bully it out of existance. Enjoy an eternity of Facebook, Twitter and Youtube paying their way to monopoly.

Uh, no, the point is Americans do.

You literally cannot get internet service from anyone other than Comcast here in southern Colorado. The "free market" isn't giving me much of a chance to switch coverage if I don't want to pay 15 extra bucks a month to access Sup Forums and my email.

>theyre doing this so they can charge me less, I know it, corporations love making less money duhhh FREE MARKET!

so you want isps to have the freedom to completely throttle sites they dont like and charge for entry into sites you prefer/the only alternatives

and before you say "hurr sure! less niggers on the internet amirite" you fail to realize that niggers spend literal thousands on shoes and speakers, they will shell out a few bucks a month to watch their rap videos

you are arguing in favor of corporate fuckery here simply because reddit talks about it. Do you realize how fucking stupid identity politics have made you

YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY MONEY JUST TO IRRITATE REDDITORS. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/364884-fcc-chair-dances-with-pizzagate-proponent-in-video-promoting

There is no intense competition when a lot of telecoms have legislated monopolies over areas sadly. Removing regulations without removing them all is pointless and fucks over the consumer. But that's the modus operandi of the modern US govt.

>high ranking government officials appearing in propaganda videos with far right pizzagate conspiracy theorists

What a world

What an absolute madman. Reddit is SEETHING.

HAHA SHUT UP, REDDIT WANTS NET NEUTRALITY SO THAT MEANS ITS BAD!

>people actually defend this move
>oh please glorious leaders distract me with bullshit forever and take all my money I gave up a life for
You're all pathetic. This site has been taken over by 19 year old counter culture extremist faggots. Fuck you all.

Well in this world reality television stars are also high ranking government officials.

>"uuhhh... like.. this person is brown.. how fuckign DARE they not think and act exactly like I want them too?? like.. uhhh i cant even rn.. and fuck trump"

>The chick with the black hair

Thats not true at all though reddit. You are talking out your ass

'win video'
'based'
holy fuck, this video made me want to throw up, I didn't think it was possible to like Sup Forums even less

>free market with intense competition

WHAT FUCKING COMPETITION
THE
FUCKING
CABLES
ARE
IN
THE
GROUND
ALREADY

THE INFASTRUCTURE IS IN FUCKING PLACE. IS THE MOM AND POP ISP GONNA WAGE GUERILLA WARFARE AND PULL COMCAST'S FUCKING CABLES OUT OF THE GROUND????

HOLY FUCK

huh i wonder what he is so happy about if repealing net neutrality won't change anything...

damn why are redpilled women so hot

Quality. The fact people are downvoting this makes it even more hilarious.

Mindless drones, the lot of them.

everyone shut the fuck up with your stupid political squabbling, we need to get serious, who is best girl

strawpoll.me/14623875

>only comcast is available here!
but it isnt
you may be retarded
even in rural MN i have over 15 internet provider options not including companies like verizon or at&t

1. The internet existed before 2015

2. The internet was better before 2015

>Remember two years ago when the FCC didn't have control over the internet
But that's wrong you fucking retard.

Was he, dare I say it, /ourpoo/?

LIBTARDS BTFO

I enjoyed the irony of this post.

U may actually be retarded if you think internet only comes from the ground

He's kind of right - a bunch of wealthy Poo's at google will make a few hundred thousand less per year and will be relegated to multi-millionaire status for life.

This kind of race traitor makes white Britsh people farming their children out to Paki Poo rape gangs look innocent.

>all these NN threads and the fighting between leftists and right-wingers.

Why the FUCK does it seem like I'm the only centrist here?

There are a number of wireless technologies that provide higher bandwidth for much lower cost than cable-to-the-curb. Startups which could bring you competitive alternatives are priced out of the field by excessive regulatory burden.

>gizmodo.com/why-americas-internet-is-so-shitty-and-slow-1686173744
LMAO

>"And here's the kicker. The last mile infrastructure is controlled by an oligarchy—three big cable companies: Comcast, Time Warner Cable, and Verizon. You know this well. One in three Americans only have one choice for broadband service; most of the others only have two internet providers to choose from.

Without competition, there's no incentive for internet providers to improve improve infrastructure. These massive telecom companies create a bottleneck in the last mile of service by refusing to upgrade critical infrastructure. And they can charge exorbitant prices for the sub-par service while they're at it."
>forbes.com/sites/kevinmurnane/2017/08/14/speedtest-ranks-internet-access-speed-in-more-than-100-countries/#2f082b7865b5
>"the US ranks 46th, just ahead of Albania and behind Oman"

JUST

>blonde vs not-blonde
left girl is best

>Sup Forumsyps hate fake news outlets
>Sup Forumsyps now celebrating that their parent companies will have control over what content they see on the internet

What did they mean by this

>so you want

Didn't read, I can spot loaded questions coming from 1000 miles away.

Not that poster, but I live in Denver and at my apt building I can only get Comcast - I pay for 250 down and get maybe 30 down normally

NANI the fuck

>poo in loo
>uncle tom

Better them than da gubmint

Blazing fast 3G LTE! Download a movie in 3 hours! Only at Verizon! *

*Data speeds may be throttled after the first 22gb of high-speed data are used.

But Trump controls the government. I thought he drained the swamp?