Doing a quick spoiler raid on my local kinoplex in ~2 hours

Doing a quick spoiler raid on my local kinoplex in ~2 hours
wish me luck lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nIrOYb0PkJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based our guy

I'll pray you don't get caught, but befuckingware.

You forgot to add Yoda apperance.

Even if he did, what they're going to do, arrest him? It's like it's illegal. People who get pissed for spoilers are dumbasses with their heads up their asses.

say they are plamphets on net neutrality repeal, that way redditors will be the one affected

Have fun being sentenced to life in the popcorn mines.

Godspeed, user.

And reminder that a good movie isnt ruined by sopilers, if the only quality of your movie comes from the shock of the twist, it is worthless. This is why the OT is still loved, their twists dont define the movies, you still enjoy them on repeat views even after knowing everything.

God Bless, anyone who still likes this fucking franchise should neck themselves

holy fuck

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF MY FUCKING WIFE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

MOMS GONNA FREAK

why did you bother censoring this?

luke dies
kylo kills snoke

Cool, but if there's no results like a video or something then what's the point.

Seeing how cops now seem to arrest people based solely on how upset the complainant is I would never bet against this.

It's your own fault for being married to actress that was part of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I got 24h banned a week ago for posting spoilers that weren't even accurate

Godspeed user
Try not to get your ass kicked

based

i'll see what I can do, I have to de-EXIF it though so I'll probably just post any pics post-raid

youtu.be/nIrOYb0PkJ8

This. This should confuse many retards.

>giving 2 fucks about a 24h mute
nigga I...

Nowadays you never know what will get you in trouble.

good luck, make sure to update us with the reaction.

You wont do it.

I think you're chicken-shit

I like the way this guy thinks

Wow it's like I'm browsing Sup Forums
Good luck with your sick raid famalam!

I thought it was sad that you would actually do it.

And then I saw the even sadder and somehow more pathetic-by-lazy cheerleaders. All of them brushing cheeto dust off their gunts to type "Kek"

Kill yourself tumblr.

Get going.

I know with 100% certainty that person is from the UK