This is your new Disney Princess now

This is your new Disney Princess now

Imagine this, but with Aliens

will we ever be able to fuck a xenomorph

YAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEENN

The cutest!

Absolutely. VR rule 34 will peak in 10 years.

This makes me want to vomit, but still, even Disney couldn't fuck it up any worse than the AvP and Prometheus series.

I would hope Disney would try and branch out to doing full-blown R-rated Alien kino because Alien is a lot less of a money factory than SJW Wars and they want to draw in the older fans of the series.

MOAR!

I-it’s beautiful

>THROW THE ALIEN OUT AND SHUT THE BLOODY DOOR

Make movies out of dark horse aliens comics, labarynth would be an excellent choice!

YAAAAAS QUEEEEN SLAAAAAY

>The Mouse might be our only hope to stop the Scott Retcon menace
Truly the darkest timeline

What’s her song?

hot

>please buy both of these mascots' merchandise, boys and girls.

Why do I want to fuck her?

everyone wants to

>Leia and the Xenomorph Queen are Disney Princesses now.
>People think this isn't the best timeline.

People who say timeline are automatically gigantic soyboy faggots, fuck off and die

Of all the fetishes, the fact that xenomorphs have regular threads on /d/ blows my mind the most. Literally something that I would never even have thought of if I hadn't seen it.

They were literally designed with sexual undertones, it's not that unexpected

IIRC Giger said he intended the xenomorph to look like it might "fuck you before it kills you"

When I watched aliens for the first time I got a boner when I saw the Queen's massive eggsack.

It got me into some insectoid shit for sure.

what I dont get is that any sort of activity with them inevitably ends with you dead. can't be very horny then

Joke's on you, I want her to kill me

Giger didn't design the Queen though, did he? The sexual themes were greatly toned down when they redesigned the creatures for the second movie.

Either way, I want to stick my dick in her

hottest princess