Children when?

I want him to impregnate me and fill me with his thick seed

impregnate you with his beta seed?

Wtf
Gaybois can't get pregnet

he seems like a big guy -- or did his head just not grow so good

they can if it's adam driver's seed

Calm the fuck down, Rey.

oh yeah!....I forgot, Adam Driver's seed is the one sole exception. Dumb me.

He was a marine. Great body desu, considering he's 190cm tall

his body (among other things) is what helped me sit through Girls (I watched through season 1 twice to compile every scene with Adam in it lmao)

Sam Hyde

damn bumgarner looks like *THAT*?

It isn't. His body is just huge.

I agree, OP

despite the shitshow that TLJ was, he still delivered a great performance.

Gay boys can still ejaculate on top of a lesbian and therefore reproduce. The trick becomes fucking at just the right spot to allow the drizzle of jiz to fall into the women's vaginas.

I wonder when he realized that face is the only thing girls really give a fuck about. Fame, money, height, body fitness, hair density...but still no woman will ever look at him with genuine desire

Yeah, watch as he loses again to Rey so she is the only jedi left in the universe to teach that kid at the end the force while she marries Poe.

But really, Ren is the best part of the movie.

He's a big guy

Except tumblr wets their pussy over this guy.

I am starting to think that you're homosexual, user, and that is alright by me. I accept you for who you are. You only have to admit this to yourself.

>she marries Poe
>he really believes that
their scene reeked of nothing but friendship

For u

Well when I say women I'm automatically excluding blue-haired tumblr beasts with star wars tattoos

What went through Reys head when she caught him yankin his meat chain?

this is so true, movie was shit, Kylo was very good, Finn and Rose were actually not awful as a subplot and the porgs got genuine star wars laughs out of me, which is why I am scratching my head as to why is sucked so much

They will never let a white straight cis binary couple shine through on the big screen for a 2bn usd franchise ever again.

Asian and black, White and Hispanic adopt black kid. If there was a site to bet money on this kinda shit, I'd bet a good hundred bucks on it.

They wouldn't setup their romantic tension, their bond, the sync fighting and throw it all away.

wait, this is disney, oh fuck, its latino and white baby!
better than nigger and white tho

I realized why I like him so much

He's the best part of nu-wars, he feels like a genuine character. Also he was pretty dope in the throne room fight

I go to nu-wars just to see his fighting, he doesn't have to win because seeing his technique is pretty cool using only one hand to hold the lightsaber.

He's indisputably the best character. Problem is he's got no one left to play off now, he's the big bad of the final movie.

basd Chico

literally an angel

LOL

He's married though

manlet with 7.5/10 face pleads his case on Sup Forums must watch

>Implying the final boss won't be Vader or Sheev as a force ghost

>sith force ghost has a red aura

calling it now

>That tiny bit at the end showing Rey struggling with one guy while Ren is taking on three of them

false
handsome guys that are really skinny look weird
basic chicks aren't into fatties

Chicks will fuck almost anyone with a great body as long as they aren't dogfaced.

>Oh my god it's so tiny! How can white boys ever compete?

You guys are both wrong, tall skinny guys with a job will get laid more than any other demo

Is this Disney's version of damage control? Shills just flood movie message boards and forums telling everybody about how "great" Kylo is?

"Hey guys Kylo is best guy. Movie may not be best, but Kylo is best. right?? :DDD"

>HAMFIST STRONK WOMYN INTO EVERY IMAGINABLE CREVICE
>TOXIC EMO NERD STILL UNANIMOUSLY THE BEST PART
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

INB4 HES ACCUSED OF RAPE #METOO

I really hope Snoke returns. Kyle is not at all intimating as a villain.

i love kylo ren. adam driver deserves massive props for acting so well with such a shitty storyline, if he was hayden christiansen tier this trilogy would be as hated as the prequels

He's a big guy

4 you

goddammit i want a copy of the leak. i don't want to give disney any money for fucking my favorite franchise over.

Anyone else just KNOW this guy is hung like a mule?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Aside from the shitty diversity quota with black guy/Asian girl adventure, merch advertisement for BB8 and the porgs, character assassination of Luke "Nephew Killer" Skywalker, Kylo Ren is like Anakin in Revenge of the Sith but without getting cut and burned.
>kill the Supreme Leader/Emperor
>asked the girl he wants to join his side (Anakin could have asked Padme this instead of choking her)
>Like Obiwan, Luke is a failed teacher and decides to kill his student
Tho Obiwan only decides to kill Anakin when Anakin turns full dark side. Luke went full apeshit on his nephew is fucking out of his character. Fuck Disney for ruining my child hood hero. Luke, the one who skip his training with Yoda to save his friends and believes in the good side of Vader, a literal mass murderer of the galaxy now decides to pull out his saber at his own family?????

>virgin face
>chad body
explain this phenomenon to me

>white
>hung

>autism

Reminder that anyone claiming to want Poe and Rey together over Reylo as endgame is secretly a butt blasted Rey/Finn shipper

Dude definitely run SS.

he looks like a twink with clothes on and without them full beefcake mode.

Ty user

I laughed at this scene. It's like Luke was a dad walking on some douchebag fucking his daughter.

honestly people are sperging out bc of what happens to snoke, but that was the best scene in the whole movie in my opinion. the twist, the fight, then the confrontation between rey and kylo was probably better than anything the series has produced since vader's final fight in ROJ

is he natty?

only redeeming part tbqh

>finding this deformed freak of nature attractive

Get some fucking taste, Sup Forums.

Damn, Sam Hyde looks like that?!

That scene was great though
That wide frame probably lends to some sick punching power too

T H I C C

Adam Driver actually seems like a cool guy. Marine, never comments on anything political. Seems nice enough. Despite that fucking face he also stays /fit/ and doesn't let it get to him.

Driver's a genuinely good actor as well. He was great in Silence.

can't wait for him to fuck rey's virgin pussy

male hapas are all beta vir-

He's massive holy shit

Do you think Kylo Ren is a virgin? He's like 30 isn't he? Do you think he will be gentle with his waifu the first time?

Nah he'll probably go as hard and fast as he can with no idea what he's doing and then blow his load in under a minute. That's how everybody's first time goes right?

No, he has an 8-pack. I saw it in the showers!

fuckk u

I didn't believe he was in the Marines before I saw that.

Now I believe it.

It's obvious lol

>gay belt covering everything

Lame. He probably has scars though maybe that's why.

I guess I meant if he's not a virgin and she is.

Wait, is their armor resistant to lightsabers? Do their weapons also have lightsaber "blades", or is it cortosis or whatever?

>tfw u kill ur boss to impress a girl and she still won't fuck you

>Has her hair down and is wearing more makeup than usual when she meets him

why is he such a butterface?

>tfw no jedi empress gf to rule the galaxy with

For Rey

Op browse /lgbt/

but then he came in with the steal, "You're somebody to me."

I audibly lol'd

true Kylo is the smoothest

He almost had her with that too, her eyes went all woobly. Should have kissed her or took his shirt off again. Maybe next time.