Wheres krager when you need him?

Krager get in here now and defend this ugly beast. I'm waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/258937466155831297?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/robert-pattinson-donald-trump-kristen-stewart-tweets-acting-relationships-us-president-twitter-a7897726.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc4ahnZzVM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST a Hollywood dentist in training.

>Ugly

I bet he looks better than you OP

>he wouldn't snort coke out of her ruined asshole

>440
Actually that hair style's from Ohio

Krager is on #teamMillie now

beautiful boy

Krager is banned desu

She'll never JUST her godly feet. So joke's on you, fucker OP

no bully pls

>She fell for the diy haircut

:-/

I kind of miss him

He's basically dead since his trip code leaked, unless he returns with a new one

He gets banned all the time. Probably just not posting today and I don't blame him. I'm gonna stay out of Sup Forums myself for about a week.

*wuuuusssshhh* - *CRACK* - i BASH kstews fucking head in with a big OLE MALLET

>his trip code leaked
What is it?

>I'm gonna stay out of Sup Forums myself for about a week.
This. The non stop Star Wars threads are mind numbing.

>Save me, user

Nobody ever needs Krager

Hi, Krager!

jodie had already fisted her by then

#KSTEW4EVER

>That lock-on-chain around neck Sid Vicious thing is still a THING

Why?

Im pretty sure in the current year its some kind of indicator that youre into chastity/cuckold shit. Same as necklaces with keys.

lol

>ywn save her

Yep he's banned

Not bad.

Would you believe she's lesbian?

Yes.
And she has excellent taste in girls.

Wut?

ABSOLUTELY PREDATORY

DUMB NIGGER KRAGER ON SUICIDE WATCH

>cheats on bf with another married man
>risks career over scandal
She wouldn't have done it if she didn't legitimately want him, she's probably bi but too much of a snowflake to identify anything other than "queer"

She does not stop..

The trip is shared by like 10 ppl

She could be hot again, she just needs someone to protect her from herself.

hopefully he becomes the next police statistic for black males

what do you call this hairstyle?

She's constantly on the hunt for fresh meat.

"I like to peg white boys"

>chloe will never mating press kstew with her massive clit-dick

imagine the sextape kstew has of her and Dakota that'll never be released to public, bros..

I wonder if benzo and kstew fucked.

we...we will never know, it hurts user

But we can dream..

SHE'S JUST EXPERIMENTING WHILE WAITING FOR HER HAIR TO GROW BACK. SHE WILL BE TOP TIER AGAIN.

it's not too late, she just needs help

>Kristen is getting in me this night, girls

The real kristen died years ago, mate.

Benzo fucked everything with a vagina that moved slower than she did.

>you will never watch Dakota angry pound KStew into submission after she caught her talking about how cute she thinks Elle is

Kstew is the predator, Dakota (and later Elle) is the prey.

i always imagined dakota being submissive in public but behind closed doors it's a vicious fight between elle and dakota on who gets to have kristen's holes for the night, a constant struggle

I think you are right.

haha w-what if Kstew forces Elle and Dakota to experiment with each other to feed her vicious predator lust knowing she can make girls do anything for a shot at her haha

Kstew pls gtfo Sup Forums..

>caring about tripfags

>and then they kissed...

They did.

Now you know who took this photo.

pictured: a behind the scenes look at Kristens custom Ultimate Surrender video

Kristen has her own style, she's unique.

>she knows

based Krager

Jesus fucking Christ, what the hell happened to her?

what is with the fannings and not wearing a bra? they must have the perkiest tits known to man

I return in my true form in 14 hours

making a thread about a tripfag

This is seriously embarrassing, Sup Forums really did die to the normies, didn't it?

>they're normies because i don't like them

so..this is the power..of nu-Sup Forums..

can you even read?

I said nothing about not liking or not liking them, merely pointing out of the growing popularity of this website has ruined the unique culture of Sup Forums. and I think that's fairly evident to even the people who lurked not even 3 years ago may have noticed this change.

Now we just get posters like you, who have nothing to actually say, so the just spout out popular memes, in hopes to maybe get a (you) or two.
And threads like this one where people purposely give attention to people who crave it, Instead of telling them to get over themselves and go user like the rest of us.

UNWASHED!

>unique culture

you mean the unique culture of Sup Forums that was enforced by tripfags until outside users ruined the userbase literally 6 years ago? you're literally crying for nothing dude, go back to Sup Forums if you can't handle people recognizing people who shaped the said 'unique culture' you're talking about being ruined.

>user IS LEEGIN

go back to Sup Forums retard, Sup Forums is a tripfriend board

I know what you mean man, hate it when people do that

It's funny you mention Sup Forums culture because Sup Forums used to be filled to the brim with tripfags. As for Sup Forums being popular it's being like this for the last 5-6 years getting the most users in 2016 thanks to Sup Forums.

You got that right!

wish i was keely bros..

Sup Forums is really a shit board, looks like /lgbt/. Full of gen shit threads, Tumblr/Reddit and tripfags

Wouldn't be surprise if he went user and loaded himself into the star wars box car

We all do.

>Now we just get posters like you, who have nothing to actually say, so the just spout out popular memes, in hopes to maybe get a (you) or two.

That's been the case forever. He was an idiot. But that was this place has always been. Some discussion but mostly people here just trying to unwind by being stupid.

Where did it all go so right?

i unironically would prefer fat/thicc kristen to the trainwreck we got

Ooga booga where the white women at? You fucking tar baby nigger

Elle's beauty is so bizarre. There are clear flaws but it all still just works somehow. The usual lack of bra helps. She looked incredible in the Neon Demon. Makes you wonder if Refn could pull that kind of thing off with other women,

A man with taste.

I think Rowan Blanchard should work with him. She's ready for more serious roles at this point in her career.

doesnt have to be much as long as she skips the meth head look

Tell me this isn't real.

literally an edgy shitposter

>imagine being this new

Krager's pass is #KSTEW4EVER

Tripfag apologist, the both of you.

See what I mean, this place is just rife with fags like you two who want to be open and friendly, like normies do, tripfags didn't "shape the culture" I'm sure they told themselves they did because they love themselves so god damn much.

Do not feed tripfags the attention they want. They deserve to be shunned for their attention whoring.

Pre-tattoo KStew is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/258937466155831297?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/robert-pattinson-donald-trump-kristen-stewart-tweets-acting-relationships-us-president-twitter-a7897726.html
holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc4ahnZzVM4