/Orville/ General

Will Disney's purchase of Fox affect the Orville? What's everyone's hopes for season 2? Who's a better waifu Alara or Yaphit?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/12/14/media/disney-fox-deal/index.html
youtu.be/aTAZfx6aYUo?t=12s
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would FOX sell their cash cow MacFarlane out to another company?

Fair point, I'm just paranoid Disney would cancel everything that isn't family friendly

seems like Murdoch sold off all the non-hard-right ideological stuff, he got rid of everything except fox news and fox business

I guess "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" had a good run though since according to fake news CNN, Disney is set to acquire FX.

money.cnn.com/2017/12/14/media/disney-fox-deal/index.html

Also, I love how CNN had to include Trump and themselves into this article. It's really pathetic.

Seth MacFarlane was always an exception because he made the network money even though they all hate him. If Murdoch actually sold off Family Guy then he must be the biggest idiot in the industry since that show has been making you money this entire time.

Disney wants to be Netflix. If they push that PC crap they will fail miserably. Orville is trash though

> If they push that PC crap they will fail miserably.
Disney already pushes the PC crap with Star Wars and it has been nothing but financial success for them.

>Orville is trash though
>only watched the first episode and decided on its quality
Your fedora is showing.

If Disney makes FX family friendly I'm going sign so many internet petitions and upvote sooo many strongly worded reddit posts. That'll teach em

>Will Disney's purchase of Fox affect the Orville?
probably not
>What's everyone's hopes for season 2?
better writing, better acting from j lee
>Who's a better waifu Alara or Yaphit?
the one with a vagina

Yea but can a vagina do this? Also I was a little disappointed in Lee's performance too. When he is supposed to be smart he only sells it about half the time

Are you for real? Disney has been producing R rated material since the middle 1980's, they just slap a different distribution label on it. There's no way you're really this stupid.

Who are you making fun of here? Why would you waste your energy meming THAT hard about a website's userbase? Why did I even reply? Did I really just click all the street signs for this?

>Orville is trash
This is an orville thread. Fuck off

>Why would FOX

Wrong. Fox isn't Fox anymore. Fox is Disney. Disney says jump, Fox asks, how high.

You know Touchstone Pictures has been a thing for years, right?

That's Disney's 'We want to release a movie without ruining the Disney brand' label

Don't forget they owned Miramax from 94 to 2010

I did not, thanks user. Pic related is me

Seth has a vision. That vision includes shitting on Disney. I have no fucking idea how this will play out.

One of the best FG bits he ever did was that convenience store jew singing wish upon a star, and disney got butthurt over it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they spent 50b just as payback to ruin him.

Or Disney might just suck it up like FOX has for years because they know that Seth would bring in a lot more money and it's still good for them to have another source of income than the big Star Wars dollars.

Also, why would Disney be upset over that and not this which clearly makes fun of their history and still associates them with Jew hating Nazis?

youtu.be/aTAZfx6aYUo?t=12s

FOX didn't sell off the entire company, you retard.

Is this a Touchstone Pictures production?

Bottom right

Yaphit is the only choice