Predictions for today?

Predictions for today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FC-avN1eDoQ
watchtoonamionline.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After Ashi and Jack talk briefly they will go their seperate ways

Ashi will go on a journey to see the world with her own eyes so she can draw her own conclusions, Jack encourages her to do so.

Scotsman is going to die

More Sudoku Jack bantz.

worse than episode 4

Episode 4 > >shit >RaM s4ep1

Everything here + Aku going HAM and maybe learning Jack lost his sword, perhaps from a surviving Daughter or irrelevant minion or something. If Daughter (or Aku hears about them through another source), a joke about him being horrified/creeped out/"you could have just made an appointment" and complete confirmation he had nothing to do with them.

I think I'll end up ranking it second, after episode 2, and above episode 3 or 1 (can't decide).

Anything as long as the Scotsman doesn't die

;-;

You have to let go.

More of Scatbot's kind showing up

Ashi and Jack get off the island via sea creature

Ashi and Jack get split up

Ashi has crazy nightmares and prays to Aku for forgiveness for her weakness

Jack meets Scotsman's ghost and he tells him the battle of him vs Aku

Jack partially gets his mojo back from inspiration

Wachaa

Can't wait for more tears when it gets even shittier

Well obviously, episode 4 was the best one so far.

2>1>3>4

2>3>4>1

All are great episodes so far, people are just looking for something to hate for such a great show

>All are great episodes so far, people are just looking for something to hate for such a great show

It's not true.

Post something substantive what was bad and why.

Sup Forums's reaction:

youtube.com/watch?v=FC-avN1eDoQ

Jack reunites ashi with her sisters

Since episode 4 was the weakest one, I'll point out bad stuff based on that

>weak voice actor work from both ashi and jack
>repetitive dialogues
>pacing issues because of silly interactions that felt out of place
>downgrading jack's character to a babysitter who focuses on changing ashi's mind instead of... you know... actually going forward with the fucking plot

Episode 4 ruined this whole season, it's not that it was really bad on its own but it introduced ideas and concepts that make the show suffer. I am going to watch episode 5 but that is probably the last episode I watch.

Scotsman is done for.

I mean really what is this weak ass nigga gonna do against our glorious leader Aku?

Ha ha ha.

>t. someone that never watched any SJ episode until now

There are several episodes in previous seasons where all of this "bad" stuff happens in a much bigger scale.

If Epi4 was so unberable to you despite being more of a breather than anything else, I seriously doubt how you managed to watch past something like Jack and the Woolies or even Jack and Scotsman.

I watched every one of them. They were all episodic and there wasn't any limit to them until season 4 concluded. Now you know it's literally the last season and they waste really important time to babysit a literally who character.

How is character development a waste of time?

If you thought that was a waste of time, then so were the other three episodes.

Jack rapes Ashi
Scotsman rapes Aku
Beetle robots rape the head of Scaramouch
Wolf rapes the corpse of those tiger things
Hallucination Jack rapes Hallucination fluff ("Vision"?)
Other red crab rapist rapes the corpse of crab rapist
Gargantuan creature rapes a blue whale
Flashback: Jack's dad rapes Jack's mom (she loves it)
The Princess rapes Boris

first three episodes were alright, we've seen jack going through suicidal thoughts and such. The fourth one was stupid, because it undermines everything that has happened before. Jack uses fucking quips there, it was really out of touch.

What quips?

In the end we get a peek at a naked Jack and Ashi holding together after sex.

Bad attempt at contrarianposting

>downgrading jack's character to a babysitter who focuses on changing ashi's mind instead of... you know... actually going forward with the fucking plot

It's in character for Jack, it's relevant to the redemption/choice themes of the season and it had character developement for both of them. Just because it doesn't progress your ideal plot it doesn't mean it doesn't progress the story Genndy has planned.

Also, those silly episodes were present through all the previous season, episode 4 was by far the most similar to classic Samurai Jack.

Being awkward =/= being quippy. Jack was probably 100% serious with his backfur comment. That's completely in character.

You want waste of time? Watch Better Call Saul.

Guy's car is being tracked. Guy takes apart car, can't find tracker. Sits around, sees a gas tank screw cap, remembers he didn't check the screw cap, goes back to his car, checks, finds the tracking device. All this takes about 10 minutes, wasting almost a quarter of the episode.

P U R E
U
R
E

K I N O
I
N
O

>if you're suicidal you can't have lighter moments and make jokes

Contrarian shitposting with a side of hype.

>ranking
Look at these pathetic snobby manchilds...

Something that will make Sup Forums go autistic. Screenshot this.

It's almost like people don't realize Jack is excited to talk with someone beside himself for a change and the fact that he literally NEEDS to save people in order to curb his feelings of guilt and worthlessness, which is why he spends the whole episode trying to save her despite her crazy actions.

>tfw can't watch it live because I gave to be awake incredibly early tomorrow morning

I'm just saying how much I expect I'll like it. It looks eventful and plot-progressing (and perhaps slightly character-changing). I'm looking forward to it. Nothing snobby or over-serious about it.

>tfw can't watch it live because all the streaming sites use Flash
No point in having television when you have the Internet. I usually just grab the torrent or MEGA link the following day.

You have to understand that Sup Forums is filled with autistic manchildren who can't grasp even the most basic storytelling devices. They want spoon-fed motivations and minimalist character interactions so they can process everything with minimal effort. Going even a little deeper than surface level will bring out the contrarians. Something as nuanced as Jack has obviously been a magnet for them.

Ironically, spoonfeding is one of the main complains from Sup Forums about pretty much anything

Jack literally spoonfeeds the audience with his dialogue about converting Ashi

Double standards huh

HYPE

Y

P

E

How so? Because as far as I saw, the entirety of the episode is an allegory for nature versus nurture. And that wasn't really spoonfed to you.

Scotsman: Listen wee laddie, there's one more ting you have to do fer me.
Jack: You can't keep me from eventually finding another kimono to wear...for the last time it's not pajamas...
Scotsman: Ya have to fergive yer'self for evry'ting that went down with Aku that day.
Jack: You are so annoying.
Scotsman: Yeah.
Jack: Okay.
Scotsman: Good.
Jack: Now, where's your bagpipes? Aren't you...aren't you going to partake in more of your traditions?
>Ashi appears.
Ashi: What traditions?
Jack: You know, making excruciating sounds with the bagpipes, wielding a sword with magic runes, eating that "food" called haggis! You know, the whole routine!
Ashi: ...Where do you think we are?
>Jack looks back to see the Scotsman has vanished.

>I wonder if it's possible for her to believe that Aku is the evil one, not me

The most literal piece of dialogue that I've seen in quite some time. Combining that with awkward quips later on makes this episode unbearable but le epic contrarian trolls hate le good samurai jack xD

And they usually make those complaints about shows that they can't understand the deeper meaning of. Truly, Sup Forums: a bastion of unparalleled intellect.

ash and jack literally fuck

You must be a profoundly retarded individual. Literally, you're just looking at the bare surface, the minimum and obvious, just like every contrarian does. You have to look deeper, desu, or you're going to continue squandering yourself in ignorance.

w-what is t-this

It's your opinion anyway. No need to sperg around.

Staying up until 4am for this
Life as a europoor

>you have to look deeper
>in a children's cartoon

I am sorry to announce this but you sir might be mentally challenged.

Samurai Jack will have a mediocre ending while Rick and Morty will have higher ratings.

>tfw 5am
>tfw i'm working monday
I don't care

>its le childrens cartoon
Ah, so you're one of those people. Yeah, that's about what I expected.

>Children's cartoon
>On Adult swim

Also, children's cartoons can be deeper because they are limited by more strict rules, so they have to imply ideas and events under the guise of a simple story.

I get that cartoons may be more complex than it seems but Samurai Jack isn't one of them. It's really simple, literal, cookie cutter characters and the most simple plot ever doesn't help it at all.

It's not a bad cartoon. It's not a deep one either.

Christ
Where are you?

You can sleep all Sunday, bro.

>something substantive
here it is, no matter what is said, true or not, it'll come back to this

>that's not substantive! you're just trying to bait! trying to find reasons to hate it!

every god damn time

There's being substantive, and then there's being stupid.

>sleep all sunday
>wake up at night
>get tired at work

stick to cartoons made for children buddy

I didn't like episode 4. I expect this ehepisode to be better and that was the low point of the season

DELET

Belgium
>implying i will ruin my sunday sleeping
Don't make me laugh

n-NO!

where is the episode?

in 6 hours

Got relatives in binche
Beautiful country

k

>tfw from brussels
There's cool places. But not here.

>sleep into the afternoon
>fuck around some
>go back to sleep
that's like all my days off

Google "Better Call Saul slow" and see how many TV critics say the pacing is too slow. Buddy.

here you guys go

preddygud doesn't, I know because it doesn't not load when i used it. Also it had nice stream music.

I thought [as] was skipping today. Wasn't it on the trailer last week?

Scotsman is gonna die you know it

I'd be okay with this.

Nope.

he's already dead

>The Princess rapes Boris

>The Princess rapes Boris

I can still remember that tune accompanying his appearance

Changing her mind is part of the plot, because she's going to help him kill Aku.

when does the next chapter premiere, on how many hours from now?
also, where can I watch it?

5 hours from now.

watchtoonamionline.com/

s-stop

Scottsman dies
T_T

What's your opinion of Aku's new voice actor?

IMO he's doing an alright job, but I wish voice was a bit more high pitched. It's pretty easy to tell it's not Mako.

he sounds like pic related to me

Are faggots still triggered by Ashi?

Scotsman gets killed by Aku, Jack witnesses that from a distance but is unable to stop it and Blue Jack takes the form of the Scotsman to insult him for a solid five minutes and push him to kill himself.

>It's not true.
Wrong.

How many more hours until the episode?

I like Baldwin, I think most people just need to realize that he's not really trying to do a Mako impression for Aku like he did with Iroh, but instead his own take on Aku.

I honestly like his Aku so far, but I can't wait until he gets more menacing scenes.

This, and is there anywheres online I can watch it?