WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF EVEN CREATING THE KNIGHTS OF REN

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF EVEN CREATING THE KNIGHTS OF REN.

WE ALMOST ---DONE--- WITH THE FUCKING TRILOGY AND NOT EVEN A PEEP OF THEM.

WHY EVEN TEASE THEM IF THEY AREN'T EVEN CHARACTERS.

>yfw they are the main villains of episode 9 with Reylo teaming up to stop them

literally who?

You mean Kylo's henchmen we see in a two second flashback in the previous movie? Who cares.

Someone had a cool idea and Disney shut it down

Stop it.

Anime has better writing than Star Wars now.

They're obviously being saved as Kylo's elite goons now that he's the main villain. They'll be mini bosses for Finn and that fat asian or some shit while Rey duels Kylo.

They were the Praetorian Guards.

do any of them even have lightsabers? how did they even manage to kill all the jedi?

Wouldn't it be more likely they'd be Kylo's enforcers? There's no way that idiot is going to be able to hold the First Order together by himself.

why did you post pictures of classes for the new star war mmorpg

dont worry we will get sequel-prequels explaining them and snoke and the first order and everything else

I-I mean Luke mentioned them, right? It's not like JJ would leave a plot point unresolved, right?

what is "ren"?

No.

You can't have a 2 second flashback that never gets mentioned again that becomes the entire basis for a trilogy 2 movies later.

No one in the audience will even remember who they are. They'll have to have a 15 minute exposition scene just reminding the audience who they are.

you're acting as if episode 9 wont be like an hour after episode 8.

Kylo will bring them in for episode IX

Top middle has a whoopin' stick. That's not good enough for ya?

The thing I can't understand is what was with Rey's vision of Kylo killing one of the Knights of Ren to save somebody in TFA?

>how did they even manage to kill all the jedi?

Maybe they used actual guns.

cant the jedi just deflect them?

>a bunch of regular guys with no force powers and light sabers
>interesting

Order 66 is a thing user.

that wasnt a knight it was some guy with a mushroom hat

>Mfw realizing that they are even more void since they were reporpused as the cast of Rogue One
AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

>Try to block bullet
>Get hit with molten lead

they are presumably the "handfull of students" that luke said kylo ran off with after he did the school shooting, so they probably do have force powers

In within that hour the First Order will be falling apart because Kylo is an idiot.

They were the Jedi. They were some of Luke's students. Luke was about to kill Ben in his sleep but then had second thoughts and was going to stop, but it was too late and Ben attacked Luke burying him in rubble. Ben got some of the students to follow him and they burned the temple and killed the rest of the students. Pretty much implied that these are the knights of ren. My guess is Kylo could have even killed them off himself at some point. Perhaps they could have even become Snoke's guards. Who knows. It doesn't matter at this point. Kylo has the entire army with nothing no military power to stop him for now.

geezus fuck you are probably right... at last i see disneys vision.

>WE ALMOST ---DONE--- WITH THE FUCKING TRILOGY
LMAO, it is going to be a 100000 episode series, welcome to the current yesr.

>the already announced next trilogy will take place between episode 6 and 7

JUST fuck my franchise up senpai

I want to see episodes 13, 14 and 15 which take place between chewie deciding he needs to take a shit while walking in the forest and coming back to his campfire to realise that he burnt his marshmallow

>OP being the huge faggot that he always is doesn't understand how shit wars sells toys
you never dissapoint OP

BACK THE FUCK OFF?