The Last Jedi

What the fuck kind of ending is this?

streamable.com/7cmo6

Seriously, what was the point of this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7cmo6
youtube.com/watch?v=i0biqMZrxJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Truly the worst timeline

Did he force pull the broom?

>streamable.com/7cmo6
He's the next main character after this trilogy

It's like those marvel teases for the avengers

The movie is about getting rid of lore, killing and burying the past, not following the treaded paths and generaly being "new and progressive".

The kid represents the new generation of star wars and its fans.

to show how they inspired the next generation, they were the spark and broom kid is the flame that will light the flare gun which will call in a rescue plane that will be hijacked by terrorists and crashed into the First Order

toy commercial

look kids, you can be a jedi, buy a lightsaber (and buy a resistance ring™ so you can be part of the secret rebel club too)

>BUY THE NEW NISSAN ROGUE
Seemed a little odd for ending narration

>it’s literally a fucking target commercial

Based Rian delivers again!

>mfw I still have to see this piece of crap tomorrow

is that a fucking white male?

Yes. Fucking dropped this shit film.

MAKE IT STOP

Fuck white people, fuck men, and FUCK. DRUMPF!!!

what the fuck...

>das right white boi she dont need no books n sheit she independent asf

Something in this vein might have made a nice final shot for episode IX

BUT WHY IS IT THE LAST SHOT OF THIS FILM???

>streamable.com/7cmo6

Yes. To show there will be more jedi.

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

This looks like a fucking commercial. They’re giving this hack an entire trilogy?

WHO IS THE ACTUAL LAST JEDI

WHO?!?!?

Broomboi gonna be the protagonist of Rian's trilogy

TIMESKIP INCOMING

but hes white

It's probably going with the declaration that the Jedi aren't over yet. Now Rey will probably find and eventually train them all and have the arc that Luke deserved

If they used that to bring back the concept f decoder rings wth secret rebel messages and shit I wouldn' t even be mad.

We all are.

The scene shows that despite the fact that the rebellion has significantly shrunk they're still spreading hope to people and that Rey and Kylo aren't the last force users people will continue to be born force sensitive as time passes
It's not an A+ scene or anything but you're retarded if you can't grasp that much

You should be hanged

JJ's gonna pretend it was the black boy looking up at the sky and has the force.

This scene is how Force Awakens was meant to start.

I don't get it. I thought the rebel alliance won? Who is fighting whomst? Who is the status quo in this trilogy?

That in a world of overwhelming oppression and darkness there will always be hope

Or it's "Whitey move out of the way, Generation Z cometh"

so it is treason then

>so strong with the force he doesn't even have to speak when he quips

They will always have to defeat the empire.

i don't get it

>have to
Kill yourself

Post the milking faggots

god

those who dont get it must be fucking retarded, this is some basic shit. didnt any of you having to analyse movies in school and talking about the main themes of the film and how the shots and other shit played into that because this is really basic if you can do that

Why is the Empir- er, New Order bad again? Why exactly are the rebels- er, the resistance fighting them?

He represents hope. They just have to wait 10 years until he can save them.

pretty much, the have to get rid of the older characters because they fucking know that the new ones will always be upstaged by them, these 2 first movies are meant to ease that into the 3rd movie where they will go full reboot once the OT characters are all gone.

I bet they wanted to reboot this shit from the start but they would be met with too much resistance from the older fans (which I bet they fucking hate because they see them as archaic and non-progressive thinking like themselves) so they bait older fans with the OT characters and then spit on their faces all while getting money from them. If you are an OT purist don't watch this garbage.

I promised my dad I'd take him for his birthday. He wanted to see it.

i absolutely didnt understand. is that snoke or luke wtf is going on

Yo is this a picture of Lillias White I haven't seen?

when the black kid started speaking gibberish I lost my shit in the theatre. Full on trying to contain my laughter while my friend looked at me like I was retarded.

You are going to ruin his birthday

Well you see user. This is actually a subtle nod to the Holiday Special. You see that giant monster moving awkwardly like a grown man in a Chuck E Cheese mascot costume is a SUBTLE reference to the poor practical effects you see in Chewbacca's family, and the kids mirror the children he had. We may see a CGI reconstruction of Bea Arthur's character in episode 9, given the parallels JJ likes to have in these movies. This is actually really deep nod to the ORIGINAL trilogy that JJ implemented to show fans his love of the franchise or like what Obi Wan so eloquently put it, ''from a certain point of view.'' But I doubt you'd be able to understand THAT user. Too busy sucking George off because of how much more amazing those prequel movies were, I bet.

I thought Yoda was flipping the bird at us the first time I watched it

youtube.com/watch?v=i0biqMZrxJ0