Beleagued by years of uninspired films...

Beleagued by years of uninspired films, one user strikes back at the biggest entertainment company in history by spoiling a movie for under two dozen people.

This is Tales from the Spoilerfront.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c16wK-low4E
youtube.com/watch?v=THKngDe-5J8
youtube.com/watch?v=6hk2IbtyOzA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Last_Jedi#Plot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related are the posters I have been putting up around campus this week. I brought them with me but also wanted something more reliable.

I printed out a paper and made spoiler strips. They were about 3x8 inches in length, had "LUKE ____" on the front, and "KYLO KILLS ____" on the back. Fill the blanks in for yourself, because apparently you can't post spoilers on this board, even using the spoiler tags. Fuck off janny

Fuck off fag im never going to watch this movie and idc but you can just say it, it doesnt matter people have been spoiling all week

pic related is me putting a spoiler strip in the machine. I placed about 60 strips around the lobby, and 35 outside the kinoplex.

Why are you spoiling films in public, user? I can understand doing it here since we all understand Sup Forums is a cesspool, but the people at your school didn't do anything to deserve this.

Holy shit do you have fucking parkinsons, I can smell your nervous sweats from here

Is that a major theater chain? They might ban you for life for this.

Sup Forums-level terrorism.

three words op: h*lla fr**king epic!

This. OP is epic

epic dude *upvote*

theater employees catch wind of posters

No prob, my man Robert will let me in through the backdoor

I never understood poeple who are so weak for spoilers.

I bet no one like Titanic cause everyone knew what would happen anyway.

You'll be sent to the popcorn mines for this.

Nice work user.

I don’t think you can spoil people any more
Think about it, how often do you see a movie solely to know how it ends?
People go to theaters to watch movies, knowing how a movie ends only matters if you wanted to watch a specific type of ending
All you’re doing is making a movie experience slightly worse

If you really wanted to fuck with people, you’d go to a theater early and spill soda on the floor
Theaters don’t get cleaned thoroughly until the end of the night

/devilish/

haha nice one skippy

the best new idea i had was simply writing chalk on the ground, because it takes a lot more effort to clean up

anyway thanks for reading my blog Sup Forums, I think there are a lot of ways I can improve for next time. if only one capeshit fan has it spoiled, it's worth for me

Amazing

Holy fuck

how does banning for life actually works? how do they know you're banned when you buy a ticket?

You inspired me to do the same tomorrow, OP.

good job, wish I had a loudspeaker to yell spoilers at all the faggots waiting in line.

based

bless

Video of people finding spoilers?

Haven't you seen the Simpsons? They have a picture of you in the ticket booth.

seconding

Ahhhh this gives me warm fuzzy memories of the videos of people shouting "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE" on Harry Potter 6's release night.

>tfw imagining some fat autist sitting on the floor in front of a theater writting on the floor in chalk

Just checking.

glad to hear it user, the chalk's pretty great if you don't have a printer

these brave ebaumsworld.com soldiers are an inspiration to us all
youtu.be/c16wK-low4E

only got the photos, really wish I had hung around in the lobby to watch an employee pick all the strips off the floor

They can track you by credit card, few people pay in hard cash anymore unless you're low class

Also waiting for megaphone kinos
youtube.com/watch?v=THKngDe-5J8
youtube.com/watch?v=6hk2IbtyOzA

>fake spoilers

Posting in epic thread

You're doing good user. They want a social event. Give them one.

now this is a good one

You are doing god's work user. Truly a hero we don't deserve.

Did OP get blackbagged by the jew mouse death squad?

Brilliant.

I will be doing this next time, with Episode 9. It's too late to do this now. Next time I will write out in chalk in front of theatre the spoils and put fliers around.

Godspeed spoilerman

Does Luke actually die? what are some other spoilers, i'm gonna do a drive by spoil on this shit movie when it opens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Last_Jedi#Plot

it's already open, I had wanted to spoil the midnight release but they were already showing it at 10:30

looks like a rough crowd, i wouldn't risk it op