ITT: Voice Actresses you'd Like to Fuck (VAILFs)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tarastrong
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steve Blum.

Step up, OP.

she looks kind of disgusting

Alyssa Milano
Lacey Chabert
Karen Strassman

Dude she's 14.

Forbidden love is best love.

is she really 14? the two other VAs are like 20+

OP, we get it, you are obsessed with women who look like fourteen-year-olds. No need to keep reposting that exact same pic every other time your thread dies.

Yeah, as annoying and haggard as I find Tara, I'd plow her to death. If she tries to pull that Timmy Turner sex voice shit, I'd just fuck her so hard she can't help but use her real voice. I imagine that part would be kind of like fucking a shapeshifter into their true form.

So is she. Thanks to godly genes, she only LOOKS like a 12 year old asian boy.

It's only the second time I've ever posted this; calm down. This girl doesn't get the worship she deserves, is all.

No she's 14.
She'll apparently be 15 in a week and a half.

shame about that

Nice.

She's born in 2002

Interesting. On a totally unrelated note, where can I buy some powerful magnets?

Fuck, she's getting ripe. Someone needs to pick that cherry before it goes bad.

I don't know about physically, but I would marry Nika Futterman's voice and keep it pregnant. The rest of her looks like a foot, but if I found a girl with her voice and was even slightly easier on the eyes, I wouldn't be able to think straight around her.

>born April 26, 2002
Jesus

I'm so fucking uncomfortable right now.

There's nothing wrong with finding 14 year olds attractive. You just shouldn't fuck em, is all. Your time to do that is long over, grandpa. You should have gotten your fill when you were around the same age.

That's not how it works and you know it. Teenage girls always go for older guys because 14 year old boys look like children. Which they are.

Yeah like, seniors. Not your 30 year old ass.

Did you only just start using a computer a week ago.

Mmm i bang lil girls on kik.

And that's seniors in high school, not you actual geriatrics that I occasionally see around here.

What did he mean by this?

Nicole Sullivan and Mae Whitman

>implying

Chris Hansen will find out for us.

Why would I want to fuck some whiny Tumblrina?

That's a big girl, but not 4U.

Who

Absolutely this.

Who?

Take a seat

That's 2 times too many pedo.

Rachel Fenton

Can't be arrested for being attracted to things, Chris Handsome. Dindu nuffin wrong.

Yoko from Gurren Lagann is 14.

So, ya know. Sometimes its worth the risk.

And here she is with a similarly aged boy. She's like 20 now, though.

>fucking Walmart watch

>Sometimes its worth the risk.
No, Boco. Taking that risk makes no sense when you can get a girl who is both attractive AND legal. Well, maybe not YOU, but other people.

>attractive AND legal
>implying

Ah, well played.

I understand a lot of people are attracted more to the taboo than the actual children, and that's fine as long as they throw themselves into a furnace before acting on their sickness.

Damn... She's not much of a looker anymore but her sexy attitude and confidence makes up for it

Imagine grabbing onto her pigtails to hold her in place while you ram her from behind.

Imagine her scraping your shaft with those rabbit teeth, while she's crying from gagging on your cock.

Imagine driving her to school the next morning after a long night of lovemaking.

Fuck, I wish I was her daddy.

Go away, Clarissa's dad.

Try a more recent pic, user.

This

Does she count even though I only remember her voicing one character?

Her personality ruins it.

She's done several, although how anyone could stand that screechy voice of her is a mystery.

Terrible personality, too.

Her desu

The personality isn't what's important if the goal is to fuck her. I'm not marrying her.

FRIDGE

We've seen her naked. The tits are a trick. Although honestly that's easy to work around.

>It's only the second time I've ever posted this; calm down.

Make it your last, kiddie-diddler. Also:

>worship

Holy shit, you're a kiddie-diddler and an idolater. You ever think of joining the Catholic Church?

She's the bad guy

Is she really gay?

Her and Grey Delisle.

Or, y'know, you could try her Twitter if you wanted actual recent pictures.

twitter.com/tarastrong

What the fuck wrong with you?

Didn't she put on weight for that role to make herself less attractive though? She looked a lot better in that Masters of Sex episode and more like how you'd expect her to look.

>tfw you'll never nut in his ass as he moans as Spike
why live

OP, I don't know how to tell you this but... she's real. So her being underage is a actual offence, pedophile.