Man what a weird star wars review

man what a weird star wars review
youtube.com/watch?v=_r946-NCi4U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXWrsm0vCA8
youtube.com/watch?v=-KfdsuYUKW8#t=12m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that subtle RedLetterMedia (Nerd Crew) jab at the beginning

Yeah. They're definitely starting to get under there skin. Lol.

These fags are literally RLM's parody.

>I wonder who they could possibly be calling out in the first 30 seconds

I love how they try not to be a parody of themselves

>go bully somewhere else
holy shit, they letting some internet retards get to them

Lol. They are so fucking petty. The biggest mistake they did was acknowledging Redlettermedia on that one episode of Schmoesknow.

the way they discuss movies makes me sick.

Very cool

it sounds like morning radio. this is bizarre

Holy fuck I literally tried my best and I could only make it to the two minute mark before I HAD to shut this fucking thing off. Jesus CHRIST.

>n-no bully pls

Holy shit. Skip to 21:45 (yeah, I'm a faggot for watching this thing)

One of the guys on the panel literally says "This film continues to take risks all throughout it" and then he sorta mocks himself and repeats the word "risks" because A. He saw the Nerd Crew episodes and B. He realizes how fucking retarded he sounds when using the word "Risks" to describe a Star Wars movie when people (RLM) put it into perspective.

millions of fucking views
god I just want to light humanity on fire

holy shit these guys talk exactly like the nerd crew especially when they all agree with each other.

All YouTube content is repurposed shit from other mediums. All it is, is repackaging shit for younger gens.

>toys on their desk
>passionate about a kids movie
Do they also shill for Nerd Box at the end?

this is sad

VERY cool.

0/10

>they get into a 5 minute discussion about the crawler

Jesus Christ I always thought the need crew was nothing but hyperbole.

Save me watching this shit. What did the collider cucks have to say about? Just sucking corporate cock like usual?

best part of the video lmao

Just pack it up, dudes. RLM won. It's over.

Whenever they do these spoiler reviews their criticisms are only nitpicks and nothing major. That should tell you how much in debt to Disney they are at this point.

Holy shit, this is such a sad video. It is like everyone on the panel is afraid of RedLetterMedia and being mocked in the comments so they're trying extra hard not fanboy out too much.

Just because RLM tried to copy their style isn't exactly the best criticiam of it. You're essentially basing your judgement off an intentionally shit parody of The Jedi Council whenever you compare this to the Nerd Crew.
Just come out and say it's shit already. Make your own god damn opinion

>"intentionally shit parody"

Ummm.. sweetie.. those nerd crew episodes, sadly, are so accurate and dead on the money that it pains me to ever watch Collider videos.

Harloff has turned in to campea. They both need a boot to the fucking face.

Campea, hands down, worst youtube personality I have ever seen. Unbearable obnoxious fat faced fuck.

Kill yourself denis

RLM is bigger than both collider and campea faggot.

Are they RML competition?
They know Nerd Crew is done ironically right?

>Im Looking At YOU
> you want to be a bully go somewhere else
> LETS TALK ABOUT THE CRAWL

VERY
COOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Does Cuckloff admit it sucks or is he too scared to get Mouse'd?

I thought campea went in to hiding after he fucked up with that stupid book.

In what sense?

>Lmao brah cant wait to watch it with my daughter haha

RLM's nerd crew bits have destroyed them, all of their comments now are mocking them with SO COOL memes.

Which is funny but a bit annoying because RLM are just as big of soulless sellouts, just they pretend to be cynical

in combined body weight and hack fraudness.

>an hour and thirty minutes to "discuss" a shitty movie

Why would anyone subject themselves to this shit?

>5 minute discussion about admiral holdos purple hair
>full grown men on the panel literally and unironically asking how she got her purple hair

holy fuck. Nerd Crew isn't even a parody. It's a literal mimic

the absolute state of the good soygoys

>still watching RLM

Did their last nerd crew episode not reveal how miserably lame they are? - Review Screw

This is so fucking embarrassing.

3 minutes in and they're SO EXCITED about.. the title crawl. The fucking title crawl.

>I LOVE spaceship 1. I also LOVE spaceship 2. But I especially LOVED spaceship 3. Oh my god it's so beautiful and wonderful and so amazing and fantastic.

What the fuck is the intended audience for this?

They're really fucking butthurt about RLM. They even made parody videos of them that sucked so they stopped doing them.

Why is this shit almost two hours long.

>They even made parody videos of them that sucked so they stopped doing them.
SOURCE

>hour and a half long review

>review is only a hour shorter than the movie

They way they manage to talk about Star Wars for an hour everyday of the week for the entire year is truly an achievement.

RLM is on fire ATM how long before you fags who hate anything plebs likes will turn on them when they become plebs cannon

RLM already reached that point. I still watch their videos but they're never a "must see" event for me. I've just grown tired of it all.

He's very afraid to admit anything Star Wars sucks. He'll drop hints that he has major issues with Force Awakens and Rogue One, but he won't go into details, and he still went to see each movie like 20 times in theaters.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXWrsm0vCA8

They made like three videos parodying Mr. Plinkett, and they were on the main channel, but I have no idea what they're called.

He sounds like a bitch, just like when Chris Cuckman got BTFO by his senpai's.

Everything RLM does is done ironically because they use irony as a shield from criticism. There's a reason Space Cop is intentionally bad. They're scared to death of making a sincere effort.

>What the fuck is the intended audience for this?

Star Wars nerds I guess? Although if I was a Star Wars nerd i wouldn't give a shit about anything past the first three movies, because most of it's garbage.

>they use irony as a shield from criticism

This is very true. But just because they're shit doesn't mean they're not right about these people. I honestly can't really believe this is real when I watch it. It's so fucking soulless and hacky and it's 1.5 hours of people with nothing to say.

Again who watches this shit?

It's crazy how accurate the nerd crew is.

My biggest issue with Hitb is it's all intentionally bad from set to script and sound design. A point that they complain very much about with movies that try to be "intentionally bad" as well.
And so the issue is that you can never make a sincere effort in film with the budget of an Ed Wood film, yet at the same time they can only use their actual film school knowledge only as a vehicle to review movies done by better people with more money.
So, what exactly IS the point of Red Letter Media?

this. I'm very cynical towards RLM usually but now that I've seen what they were making fun of, I think it's absolutly essential

I don't know, Chris seemed genuinely crushed, whereas this guy really seems to find it funny. It helps that he doesn't idolize them like Chris.

All they do is acknowledge things happened in the film, recounting them. Then 1/3 says the disliked it while the other 2/3 says the liked it, every time.

Is an A.I. scripting their videos?

Omg what happened with book? I know he realeased one, was it that bad?

It's literally just people who like movies and like talking about movies who found a way to make money around those things

Chris is a fucking idiot but that dosen't discount that he can't be a scumbag.

YouTube brawl when?
RLM vs Schmucks knows

I like that idea desu. It just surprises me that people really are interested in the edutainment RLM is.
Also, one of RLM's strongest points in reviewing movies is to avoid using french words/phrases and making comparisons to older movies without explaining them. Reading RottenTomato reviews that are full of pseudo-intellectuals pisses me off to no end. "Oh haha look I know french words and shitty movies!"

haha this looks a lot like the rlm nerd crew videos

i'm sorry that destiny humiliated your girl, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=-KfdsuYUKW8#t=12m15s

I want to humilate Brittany's breasts with my cum.
Didn't Destiny go on a bizarre rant about how he wanted to fuck his hypothetical daughter?

55:22
>I really like how they delivered that information because.. it.. almost reflects what I like so much about y'know light vs dark and everything inbetween. We basically saw two different interpretations of that event that we do.. end up finding out what really happened, but.. it's very interesting to see.. the different ways two people process something, and how.. one little split second, y'know, if.. if he had waited an extra second, if someone didn't wake up it.. anything could have changed and that.. one night basically put Kylo Ren on this course so I really like how that was conveyed and going back to the.. the.. the.. mirror image and the snaps and all that stuff.. I, uh.. actually kind of predicted that she was gonna see herself I think it was just because in the moment like my mind was like 'who's it gonna be - could it be this, this, this or this' and I happened to have landed on her and especially when those.. uh.. two.. the two figures started to merge together, I did see it coming, what got me moreso than the reveal of it being her that she was looking at was what she said after to Kylo and it was that "I feel so alone", because also
>Yeah "I never felt so alone"
>That.. that ties back to.. just HIM and his experience with Luke like could you imagine if your master were standing there about to kill you and you look up and.. who.. who do you really have - and yes he.. he.. he says that, we get that line where he takes some of the other students with him but.. could you imagine how alone a kid with all that power must feel?

This is a literal transcription of this one girl trying to make a point.

>your girl

52% mutt

I remember him talking about how he had an elaborately plotted plan for murdering a kid and his dad because he trolled him online. Also, he mentioned how he encouraged his friend to commit suicide, and he doesn't seem too broken up about it. The dude's unhinged.

>watching 55 minutes of this garbage

I just clicked into the thing after listening to a couple of minutes and their word salad impressed me so much I had to try and get it down.

I mean, no wonder this bullshit is 1.5 hours, they can't make a point to save their life.

The only guy from that whole section of movie review Youtube is Mark Ellis. Mainly because he seems like he actually doesn't give that much of a shit and is just there to have fun.

>admits to following the shitty Sup Forums hive mind
What's it like to be a mental cuck?

This is the shit that makes me wanna smoke again

going by the view count of their "channel", the only people who watch this shit, is people just wanting to shit on these idiots. it must kill them that jenny gets more views than them

I always wandered what's their business model. I mean, how are they making money?

Yes user Sup Forums is the reason I don't find the joy in things I used to. That's Sup Forums's fault and Sup Forums's alone.

got a link?

>doesn't deny
>literally just reiterates what I said
I bet your brain looks like a mushy pea. Kys my man

good you asshurt faggot collider

NOBODY IS BULLYING U

They do put more effort into lighting, sets and shit though. Back when they started off every YouTube reviewer had a single camera pointing either at a green screen or a lounge room. They were the only ones to use multiple cameras, have an actual set etc etc

This, HITB was essentially a giant pisstake on people like the Nostalgic Critic.

The most obvious jab at Channel Autism in particular was in Jeff, He Who Lives at Home, when they half heartedly try to destroy the tape

HITB struck me more as a shot at Moviebob.

cyber bullying is NOT very cool.

Wow. It's literally just Nerd Crew but unironically done.

>mfw Nerd Crew is on the side bar recommend

Probably anyone of them, really.

ok i never realized how accurate nerd crew was

what happened? i havent followed collider for a while.

The more accurate a satire is, the better it is. It also makes the original funny as well.

very coooool

>1:37:28
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST even worse than the parody