It's a prehistoric/dinosaur episode

>It's a prehistoric/dinosaur episode
>they put species from late jurassic and late cretaceous living at the sames times.
>they pretend pterosaurs are dinosaurs.
>they pretend just after the dinosaurs extinction the "ice age" came immediately with mammoths, cavemens, smilodons n sheit.
>THEY PUT PREHISTORIC HUMANS AND DINOSAURS ON THE SAME TIMES OUTSIDE A COMEDY CONTEXT.
>THEY PUT DAT FUCKING DIMETRODON FROM PERMIAN ON DINOSAUR TIMES!
>LE REGULAR T REX APPAREANCE
>T-Rex has long arms and three fingers.
>T-Rex has the size of a skyscraper and groar
>Also the eternal stegosaurus, apatosaurus, triceratops and pteranodon.
>APATOSAURUS IS CALLED "BRONTOSAURUS" AND HAS A VERTICAL NECK.
>Carnivorous dinosaurs are bad but herbivorous are obviously friendly and gentle.
>they pretend plesiosaurs, ichtyosaurs, pliosaurs or mosasaurs are "marines dinosaurs".
>Loch Ness monster joke
>Sometimes they confound it with simple Sauropods on water.
>SOMETIMES WITH DELPHINES OR FUCKING FISHES.
>all dinosaurs are american species

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrsrjYywY6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey man, all I want out of a dinosaur episode is a bunch of giant fucking lizards, not a science lesson

But it's all false bullshit, you're the kind of nigger who want some Velociraptor with the size of a Deinonychus and Tiger strips instead of an accurate one more small and with feathers!

its an episode on dinosaurs on a cartoon, calm down you fucking retard

dinosaurs are not actually lizards

I, too, hate fun and all It stands for user.

well, yeah, that's exactly what I want

Bonus points for the episode ending with a giant meteor or volcanic eruption.

you know what's crazy? T. Rex's are closer in time to us then they are to stegosauruses.

You gotta learn to pick your battles on that shit. Sure, it continues to push bad science and misconceptions, but what are you gonna do?

What you should be mad about is grossly outdated dinosaur books being peddled still to children.

And here comes the Professor with another science lesson.

I know all that, and accurate portrayals of dinosaurs are all well and good when I'm watching Discovery Channel, but when it comes to cartoons, I want some Jurassic Park-tier monsters

>its a exploring another planet episode
>they dont immediately die due to lack of oxygen, right pressure and bacteria
>its a growing to giant size episode
>the dont explain how they just suddenly created mass and dont keel over due to no blood to the brain
>its a time travel episode
>not explaining the scientific impossibility of time travel

god i hate when cartoons just try to be fun and not be scientifically accurate at all

It's not like it's making anything worse for education.

When was the last time Alabama decided to update their textbooks on science for instance? 1970s? Or have they finally got around to that?

>It's a prehistoric/dinosaur episode
>The dinosaurs have mastered locomotive transport
>They've also harnessed high-speed transport and solar power
>They've created not only undersea transport, but also submarine tunnels and stations to funnel their railway through the sea
>They've made aerial travel via zeppelin
>They've invented a massive subterranean drilling vehicle that allows them to burrow farther down into the Earth than any modern human is currently able to achieve
>They've mastered the feat of bending space-time itself to connect their means of transportation, railway or otherwise, between all known eras and periods of the Mesozoic

>The train can travel time, but they never look forward and realize that they've all died.

how do you feel about feathered dinos, op?

it's creepy: youtube.com/watch?v=rrsrjYywY6Y

>He doesn't want a victorian portrayals of dinosaurs.

>transport back in time in one location
>immediately find every popular dinosaur in succession

>put dinosaurs in movie
>they have literally nothing to do with the dinosaur characters introduced later on in the movie

>It's an user is actually autistic thread

Look here, mang.

We've been doing historical revisionism since before the purpose of entertainment. This shit ain't gone stop any time soon because history is written by the viewers.

>being this fucking autistic over non-educational media for children

Hey, Ross Gellar... go to fucking bed you're drunk.

fuck you!

I think it's theoretically possible to go into the future by going faster than the speed of light.