ITT: shows that make you want to kill yourself

ITT: shows that make you want to kill yourself.

I'll start with pic related

the gay/trans agenda on this show started subtle, but now it's just in your face.

then kill yourself

BB is awesome I can do a pretty good Bob, Tina and Gene impression

What do you mean?

Nice dubs, and true desu

I couldn't make it past the art style. The BB fanbase consists of people I generally don't like so I took that as a danger signal and stayed the fuck away.

get thread

The Belcher's feel too open-minded for a working class family and they're always gross and annoying acting yet its played off as cute and positive its just obnoxious, coupled with the awful artstyle just makes this show so irksome.

And you want OP to kill himself?

This is a comfy show. Great for falling asleep to.

I want everyone of us on Sup Forums to group suicide.

>white people anime

>steal stuff from better tv shows/movies and hope their retarded normalfag audience won't notice
>get away with it
Disgusting.

But this is a great show.

who did they steal from

Trips and dubs of true

them being obnoxious to the point of dying if they were real people is why i love it

tarded to the point of death is hilarious

>anime at all

Would you please go into more detail on why you dislike this? I'd really like a more detailed critique.

I hate any episode with Gene. All his dialoug and character is
>say something dumb
>That..thats wrong, Gene
>NO IT'S NOT I'M RIGHT
All he needs is those half moon eyes like on Family Guy and he would be Supreme Gunt. Nearly slit my wrist when I heard his voice on Archer

Not him but I generally hate the "Dude remember the 80's??" stuff. It basically smacks of hipster trash. And the child actors don't help my interest either. Throw in the arse fanbase that either wants to fuck Finn Wolfhard or the bald girl and now I just want to stay away entirely. But, please, give me some good reasons I should watch and stay with it?

Gene is good at slapstick bullshit though

His rantings usually fall flat though

Where do you think you are?

This is the new normal, not an agenda. Gay/trans people aren’t going away, get used to it.

>Gay/trans people aren’t going away
They come and go within the ages. For now they're still coming. Soon they'll go away again.

Gays have been here since ancient rome. They were accepted then. Then they weren't because fuck rome. Now they are again.

>Gays have been here since ancient rome
It's a little bit longer than that. Like beginning of the species and even before longer. But yes, as you said, it's the public acceptance that shifts. Soon it'll shift again. Atleast in europe due to some cultural enrichment.

Hahaha. Just wait until the Muslims get control. They will be going away real fast

Aqua Teen Hunger Fuck

Worst goddam show