Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inUCmh3LY9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BR4Na1Rshjo
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=iEaXKeCUUJE
hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-rhys-davies-is-something-846137
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats the plan

No. Second generation becomes accustomed to modern living then birth rates stabilize. Muslims will always be a minority though heavily concentrated in certain areas because they're bigoted xenophobes who don't like foreigners.

Unironically, Islam is the way

imagine if they remade four lions

Muslims will be the next superpower

>b-but we're still good, we're only 10 years behind France and already submitting to muslim demands

It can't rain all the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=inUCmh3LY9Y

I have a feeling Europe is where Islam will die, especially since the areas most accepting of Islam are also the most lefty areas.

pic related is Canada, but its happening in Germany and Sweden as well kek.

If things remain unchanged it's a simple mathematical fact.

Everything is fine.
#saveusathirdtimeyoulazyfatstupidunculturedyankbastards

>that feel when you have a political discussion on Sup Forums

The Anglican church is too weak to combat this threat. Britain will return to a Catholicism in the next 100 years.

The way to the loo.

Hardly dude.
It will be just like the middle east minus the oil.

This is where you're wrong.
Europe is the place where THE LEFT will die.

>western civilization is saved because intense faggotry destroys islam
Now this is pottery I can get behind.

DUDE 56% LMAO
>meanwhile

Lite islam®?

>then birth rates stabilize

Muslim population has been growing everywhere in Europe for 50 years while soyboy population has been in decline.

An empire has a lifespan of 200-270 years. Europe will die, and the thing after it will die and so on. I don't care I'm not a woman.

Great read here if people want to know whats going on in Europe.
It's kind of depressing but very enlightening as to the situation.
It's by Douglas Murray.
He's like a gay Christopher Hitchens , very sharp.

Basically rips this guy a new asshole on live TV after the charlie Hebdo killings
youtube.com/watch?v=BR4Na1Rshjo

What's out the window? Black people playing in the snow?

but i thought only america was in trouble with their 46% how could it be so bad in england?

>Sup Forums completely fell to Sup Forums like constantinople did to filthy turks

Yes.... playing. ^_^

You have to go back!

Well, there's only like 130 million Mexicans, while there are 1 billion Muslims.
I like our odds better

Why you faggots try to bring your junk to here?

Sup Forums is a lefty board

We like your odds too.

Television and film.

>what happens when every tv show and blockbuster pushes racial politics

It was inevitable.

Because Americans are getting trolled by literally everyone on Sup Forums and have been for weeks now, so their response is to vent it out on Brits because it's the only country dumb Americans have heard of that exists in Europe.

Stupid mutts.

Never replay me again, pig

>Public Office
Meanwhile, Sadiq Khan is the mayor of your Capital

I'm not from England you dumb nigger.

but i thought the whites being replaced was a right-wing meme

Ok I won't replay you again.

I'm a franch, Sup Forumstard manchild

> Le funny kekistan shitposter

It's a reality meme. UN has special unit just for that.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=iEaXKeCUUJE

Turn Iceland into white Israel when?

Welsh actor John Rhys-Davies in 2004:

“There is a demographic catastrophe happening in Europe that nobody wants to talk about, that we daren’t bring up because we are so cagey about not offending people racially. And rightly we should be. But there is a cultural thing as well.”

“By 2020, 50 per cent of the children in Holland under the age of 18 will be of Muslim descent.

And in December of 2015:

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-rhys-davies-is-something-846137

“There is something in the nature of Islam that we are not prepared to recognize, and this is our own political fear,” Rhys-Davies said on PoliticKING With Larry King. “There is something in Islam that is belligerent, offensive, insidious and ideologically opposed to the values that we believe.”

“I tell you, if you’re a black person in this country, and you are not outraged about this, then a lot of your ancestors would be wringing their hands, and weeping in shame. Come on!” said Rhys-Davies.

“If your faith in anyway can justify slavery, then I don’t think there’s a place for you in my society. I do not want to share society with you,” he said.
“I’m damned if I’m going to sit around in a world that will sort of turn its eye to a new form of slavery of the worst sort," continued Rhys-Davies. "I’m outraged when I see published on the Internet Islamic justifications for slavery.”

An interesting effect this is having in the UK is the massive increase of homophobia and antisemitism in the city centers. Traits that have historically been pinned on rural folks have been completely reversed.
These PEW Research pol results are frightening

Honestly, I'm starting to think it's a good thing. We need something like Islam to stop the rampant lunacy of the progressive left.

I only hope nationalism comes back into vogue sooner than later, the bigger threat is Africa's population which is tipped to be like 2 BILLION people by the end of the century. That's fucking scary. Save us Ebola-Chan.

Confirmed /ourguy/

right.

Third generation Turks in germany are shitting out kids in their early 20s and there's no change in sight.

The Brexit is martyrdom for the UK. Godspeed and good bye.

This...just isn't true at all.

>British caliphate inevitable?
no,

black britons WILL never allow that

the BBC is strong, it's always strong. muslims will never be able compete with that.

Lol the butthurt star wars fags are here

The small black brain is the demographic most likely to adopt Islam though. It's the new counter culture for niggers

>Second generation becomes accustomed to modern living then birth rates stabilize

You mean the same generation that has the most members running off to join ISIS and/or conduct domestic terror attacks?