swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Thrawn (April 11)
Adventures in Wild Space #3 (April 11)
Doctor Aphra #6 (April 12)
Celebration 2017 (April 13-15)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season (Trailer):
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA&index=1&list=FLdSuXSeQXpX_Xax4qNKMnlw

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12753510/
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3poU70uIE
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ-dyFpwUEA
youtube.com/watch?v=0uKU_Z05vPQ
slashfilm.com/new-star-wars-animated-series/
youtube.com/watch?v=TouCl6yp13A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard she was there today. What did she do?

>final season

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How long before Android Twi'leck waifus in Star Wars Land?

First for murder droids are actually funny and cool

Best girl edition

How much do you like star wars, /swco/? Honestly. I wanna know

So the new singelplayer story in the new battlefront game is apparently canon

>foot tattoo

Lewd thread

strawpoll.me/12753510/

Im just glad it's going to be over soon.
Also, i sure as fuck hope they will sooner or later release a starfighter game set in the rebellion era.

I want my X-wings!

Pretty much what keeps me from shooting myself.

No one thought otherwise

Aare there any pictures of female twileks without headbands?

Wait, I thought they were continuing the series into Rogue One and Episode 4?

Was I rused by someone?

She was interviewed by Andi early in today's stream. Other than that, I think she's just in whatever hall signing autographs/taking pictures.

who /sickofwaiting/ here

Im playing it safe.

FPJ and Filoni have gone on record stating they had material planned for 7 seasons and Disney had picked up the series for its full run however long they wanted to make it, and that it could extend alongside the OT, past ROTJ, into the New Republic Era like the Battle of Jakku. Apparently, THEY rused US.

REVAN COMICS
REVAN COMICS
REVAN COMICS

So since the Empire will be the "heroes" of the Battlefront II campaign, will we get this theme for them?

>youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3poU70uIE

Worst case scenario that's still wrong since we know chopper and hera live

WAS ANYTHING REVEALED AT THE MARVEL PANEL?

I don't think this surprised anyone except maybe Freddie. Honestly I think it stems from all shows having a life cycle, an ebb and flow of popularity and even real world shit can get in the way as it did for TCWs. So while Dave has stories for all of this stuff, no doubt, seasons and seasons worth, from his perspective, and his hat's, that's fine because he can always adapt and adopt it later on in whatever he's doing next just as he did with some TCW stories showing up, in bits and pieces, in Rebels.

It's safe to say there will always be room for Star Wars animated as long as Disney indulges.

That's good money if you can get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ-dyFpwUEA

WE DID IT REDDIT!

I love Malavai Quinn

Not really. They just did a little poll on what character should get a book and pretty much the entire audience picked Ahsoka.

Rex too, unless that character sheet was for Rexx.

So we doing this or what

>Rebels final season trailer
>battlefront 2 trailer
>TLJ trailer

Honestly the BF2 was the most exciting for me, they seemed to learn their lesson there.

Rebels was okay, bit bummed out we won't be seeing them with the OT crew.

TLJ did not fill me with hope, the tone and look were extremely similar to TFA, apart from based crumpy Jedi ender.

Filoni probably got the option to do some sequel era stuff. At least I hope so.

Dat Matt tho

I don't think so. Even TCWs, as popular as it still was at the end, was missing its target audience and failing to bring in the little kids. So by calling Rebels now and ending it on his own terms they can then start with a new series, new interest and hype and carry one while recycling unused ideas and bringing back fan favorite characters.

Will we ever get a Battlefront story mode told from the perspective of a loyal Battle Droid? I want to hear their thought on the Republic'ss unfair taxes and regulations.

First Clone Wars, and now this.

If anything, I am at least hoping for a good conclusion.

Or maybe they were rushed by Disney...

Either way feels bad.

Nobody here likes Star Wars user, anyone who claims to like Start Wars is just perpetuating a meme.

never ever

Well if that means we get an Ahsoka solo or mini later this year I'm pretty okay with that. What would it focus on, her time in TCW or the Dark Times?

We talking Clone Wars personality battle droid or Galactic Battleground Battledroid?

>15 episodes
>No satisfying answer on Ahsoka's fate
>No answer about the fate of Barriss
>No more inquisitors
>Rushing all of the plot straight into RO which will make the transition into the OT all the more jarring, especially for Kanan and Ezra

Fuck Disney for cancelling it. inb4 Filoni said! You know they cancelled it because the show had shit ratings.

Will Kallus make it out of Rebels alive?

The CIS will rise again!

I agree, I think Disney has ended Rebels before its planned out ending in order to get Filoni onto something else, possibly to do with the Sequel trilogy.

Although its less 'YOU FOOKING WHAT' then the TCW cancellation, they are giving it a proper ending and Filoni went too pains to point out that yes, he's okay with it.

Well he has this sorta mix of expendable and indestructible about him.

What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger

>Battlefront 2 Trailer

You know, I want to hope but I legitimately cannot on good conscience do this anymore for EA.

TCW shoukd have reach the planned ending, Disney buyout was a mistake .

>foot tattoo

SITHED

Forget about who dies. Who lives long enough to get a sequel trilogy cameo?

>taxes

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Lucas, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Star Wars had a very medieval philosophy: that if the chancellor was a good man, the galaxy would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Lucas can say that Leia became chancellor and reigned for a hundred years, and she was wise and good. But Lucas doesn’t ask the question: What was Leia’s tax policy? Did she maintain a clone army? What did she do in times of blockade and space-famine? And what about all these Stormtroopers? By the end of the war, Palpatine is gone but all of the troopers aren’t gone – they’re across the galaxy. Did Leia pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby troopers, in their little space cradles?

Why is GRRM so autistic?

Clone Wars personality battle droids wouldn't even know what the CIS was fighting for.

Hera and Ahsoka
They got married

Hondo

He's going to be a cast member at Star Wars Land which is set during ST era, they have a mask and costume. Needs to happen.

Is this real?

Because GRRM is the absolute fucking KING of projection if that's the case

Chopper, AP-5, and fucking Rex.

Nah but seriously, Chopper, AP5, Ezra and Sabine.

I thought ahsoka was dead. And straight

Literally my fetish

Chopper

Uh

Maybe Sabine?

Hurrah! Hurrah! For trade rights hurrah!
Hurrah for the bonnie blue flag that bears a single star!

You are now thinking of battledroids playing banjos

Yeah they had more planned but they knew for almost two years now that Disney was developing another cartoon to replace it and that they would get 4 seasons tops. I read an article about it ages ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uKU_Z05vPQ

or something more like this

It's an edited quote about Tolkien, I believe.

>Sunset found Rey squatting in the grass, groaning...

I reworded it to be about Star Wars, the actual quote is about Tolkein and LOTR and orcs. We meme it all the time over on Sup Forums.

Please don't hate me because I'm from Sup Forums, I just wanted to read some thoughts about SW that weren't hidden by five layers of irony

>he didn't watch the Rebels panel

Found it.

slashfilm.com/new-star-wars-animated-series/

Go back to your shithole please and thank you

>that moment when Hondo is in dire straits during the ST era.
>recruits whoever is interested in helping him back into the black
>Grateful for your help, but constantly shortchanges you in terms of payment

You laugh but this was the old cynical EU

I wish I could meet her desu, anyone know what she's actually like?

based warwick

I was working

Ahsoka's implied to be bi. And if Marvel puts out a book with her you just know that's gonna be a done deal.

Filoni confirmed she lived.

>Only 7% believing Thrawn will die
>When Rukh is on the show
Come on, you're smarter than that /swco/

So what, Darth fucking VADER let her live?

no u

Unfortunately only the crowd who weren't transfixed on the trailer saw when Ashley suddenly slipped into the room like the dude from Mission Impossible and ironed on an exclamation point over the question mark.

Was the old eu really more cynical than the new canon which undid everything the heroes worked for in 30 years

Depends. Is that Rukh his slave due to some oath to Vader?

It's obvious they will use the glorious Empire anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=TouCl6yp13A

That's weird because The Book of Hondo at the start of the Crimson Corsair short story implied he was long since dead.

Speaking of, if Filoni's involved with the new series and it really is sequel trilogy era, chances of Kix appearing?

>implied to be bi
Where

Howd she survive vader

What, Vader left the datatapes for the Death Star slip right through his fingers in Rogue One because he was too busy orgasming as he murdered Rebels to realize he was making a huge blunder?

He's not perfect, dude. I think an exploding Sith Temple with him standing atop it is a fairly good excuse to call the match off.

>A long time ago i-- DUUUUUUUN

More like they both barely escaped the temple's collapse alive.

>Howd she survive vader
We literally saw how at the end of S2

>implied to be bi
>desire to know more intensifies

what would george's ST have been like?

So I'm watching The Clone Wars, just finished the Umbara arc.

1. The Umbarans have so much advanced technology, and some clones even began learning how to use it. Logically, the Republic/Empire should assimilate and probably even mass produce all that cool stuff. But I don't remember seeing any of it in any of the stories set after that. How do they explain this?

2. Is it ever explained how did the traitorous general learn about the "New Order" coming and Dooku now hiring an apprentice?

WOAH DUDE gotta have a war! Or its not Star -WARS-!

My biggest gripe is the actual fall of the empire. Maybe Inferno squad helps that, but honestly Thrawn trilogy slightly reworded would have been 10,000% better

>across all eras
>no old republic
>still no fucking clone wars
Fuck this gay earth fuck ea

Okay good someone else is watching this

So here are my hopes/expectations for heroes
>Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Yoda
>Darth Maul, Dooku, Jango, Grievous

>All characters from first Battlefront, with the addition of Ben Kenobi

>Rey, Finn, Poe, Old Han, Old Luke
>Kylo Ren, Phasma

>FPJ and Filoni have gone on record stating they had material planned for 7 seasons

No, FPJ said a couple years ago that the plan was for around 5-7 seasons but plans can easily change. And they did.

I doubt it. I think the show is just coming to a natural end of the story it was picked up for.

Having the first order pull a death star out of their ass is more wtf than anything

>Old Luke
please