FIRST ORDER GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK

FIRST ORDER GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK

what

You're chasing ships that are out of fuel. You've got star destroyers. Jump some star destroyers ahead, box them in.

DONE BAM EVERYONES DEAD THE END

but if they do that then the movie can't have a plot

Make a small hyperspace jump to box them in

Then don't put them insuch a dumb situation in thefirst place?

how will Disney make money with only half a movie

I mean holy shit

and if you can just jump into a ship and blow it up

THEN USE THE THREE OTHER SUPPORT SHIPS YOU HAD JUST DOINKING ALONG WITH YOU TO RAM THE BIG STUPID SHIP

Except the point is not to just launch a suicide attack against every ship they come across. That's the reason Poe got demoted early in the movie, and why Rose saves Finn near the end of the movie.

Do they need someone ON the ship to jump? Just set the nav to jump and then evac. Right? I'm not just overthinking this shit, that seems really easy to do.

>Do they need someone ON the ship to jump?

Yeah, why do you think she decided to stay behind?

that seems like a really, really stupid oversight to have on a ship

Wait they still had people ON the ships when they were blowing up, so they died for nothing anyway?

Maybe because a bad hyperspace jump can result in the ship exploding along with everything it crashes with so that's why a person needs to be on the ship.

You mean the escape pods? They were supposed to sneak away while the First Order thought they were killing everyone when blowing up the big ship.

when the first, medical ship was blowing up you can clearly see in the hologram leia was talking to that there was a dude in the bridge on the command chair going 'it was an honor' and then boom dead.

Why didnt he turn the ship and plow into the big destroyer? If he was out of fuel, why didn't they anticipate that? Why did that guy stay on the bridge if he knew he was going to be out of fuel? What the fuck happened in that movie?

Why did the first order initially send 2 tie fighters along with kylo to attack the rebels then almost immediately recall them?

Why didn't they send hundreds of ties against the rebel fleet especially when it's established they don't have any fighters or their own?

Why did the normal SDs do nothing for the entire film?

Why is the FO entire remaining force at the end of the film only like 20 ties and and a dozen walkers?

the more I think about the way the fights went the more fucking confused I am

WHY would you have a bomber that has a gravity payload in fucking space?

I have no fucking clue, why did they replace the Y wings?
Well we all know the real reason why and that is we wouldn't have a movie if the FO had any fucking brains.
Resistance was right fucking there.

As you said, he was out of fuel and the destroyers were already firing on him.

WHERE
DO
BROKEN
HEARTS
GO....