That episode where Ed, Edd n Eddy and Arthur crossed over

>that episode where Ed, Edd n Eddy and Arthur crossed over

That is a really pathetic attempt at Photoshop, OP.

Whatxare you talking about, thats a screencap from the actual episode

>he thinks its shoopped

I know. I'm proud of it

So anyways, what was your favorite moment in the episode?

>being THIS young that you never saw the episode

Who here thought D.W. was a cunt?

>that episode where Arthur get tricked by the jews and decide to remove them from existence
I couldn't watch the end, what happened?

>edd and brain spend the episode trying to put one another in intellectual checkmate
>eddy becomes leader of the tough customers and starts ruling with an iron fist, mr ratburn is bribed with cake and spooky-poo to look the other way
>ed gets mesmorized by the mary moo cow and crazy bus songs and spend his time fitting in at the kindergarten and being a big bro to dw and her friends
>detectives buster and fern bring eddy down thinks to a double cross by molly, "what is it with me and redheads?" had me dying
>ed's imaginary friend jib is shown, can you believe that's what he looks like
>show ends with edd and brain still trying to outsmart the other late into the night
Was disappointed that the episode left on a few cliff hangers

Hours before he was to give the command to firebomb the concentration camps, he has a one on one with Francine who gives him the "not all jews" spiel. Arthur begins to hate-fuck Francine and the suddenly it fades to black.
It was a just a dream, because he ate his dad's strange green ice cream and fell asleep while watching the Iron Sky DVD that Buster let him borrow.

What cliff hangers?

What that before or after the Beavis & Butthead one?

After

>That episode where Eddy, Arthur, Wirt, and Dipper told the others ___ ____Reply to this post or your mom dies in her sleep______

>That episode where Binky gradually fooled the entire town into believing there was a missing episode of Dark Bunny, slowly driving citizens from bewilderment to intense curiosity and then to insanity and McCarthyism-induced claims, and ultimately climaxing in mass suicide to get visions of fabricated "cursed footage" out of their minds

>that time Recess and lilo and stitch had a crossover

motherfuck

Pretty classic episode, but I still think the part where Buster rawdogged Rolf was a little out of place.

Fucking bastard.

It would be a merciful dead, actually.