Does anybody have a gif of leia flying through space? A friend won't believe me

Does anybody have a gif of leia flying through space? A friend won't believe me.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1bky7
youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8
i.4cdn.org/tv/1513312396099.gif
streamable.com/0advl
youtube.com/watch?v=78N2SP6JFaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell him to go see it lol

upvote to that image

I want to convince him to not see it. Fuck supporting this shit.

>kike shilling
Fuck off

got chu senpai

I don't wanna seem picky, but that's a webm. I need a gif so i can message it over groupme. Sorry, but i just really want to share just how baffling this fucking scene is

streamable.com/1bky7

I actually have the video
youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8

i.4cdn.org/tv/1513312396099.gif

>that nose lump
>those jowls
carrie fischer was a mistake

Holy shit at the end, when they open the door, everyone should get sucked out too.

fucking hell

>it's actually real

Omg its fucking real

Not if she used some sort of "Force" field prior to the door opening.

Amazing.

>streamable.com/1bky7

Thank me later lads

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

hahahahahahaha what the fuck is this real?

>Is this real life

*inhales*

is this how starwars dies?

So we're at the point where we just go "its the force" for everything, huh?

>She can do this
>Luke dies cause his ghost got tired

I think it's best to not think about anything you see in this film too hard.

Leia is flying through space like superman.
Yoda comes back in ulta-instinct mode and conjures a lightning bolt to burn jedi texts.
Snoke dies in the stupidest way possible, having his sides literally BTFO by Kylo.
Luke, the greatest hero of the entire series, fights in a duel with Kylo that isn't even real, and dies from projecting his image via the force.
Rey and Kylo fight a bunch of red power ranger knockoffs in a room that looks like a greenscreen set that they tinted RED because it was easier than rendering a CGI set and fuck, nobody will notice right?

This is trash, don't pay to see it. Don't give them your money. Don't say, "Please sir, I'd like some more!"

You just saved me from buying a ticket.

fucking

HAHAHAHA A WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS THIS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY STAR WARS

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK

why?

I expected it to be blown out of proportion, like she nudges herself to the ship.
She's actually fucking superman flying.

She went into a coma afterwards, dummy.

>You are who you chose to be.
>Superman

Doesn't being out in space cause you to die, though?

Is this Mary Poppins?

is that any less retarded?

I'M CARRIE POPPINS Y'ALL

Your blood begins to boil, let that sink in friendo.

Kinda. It's always been ridiculous space magic. Not sure why people are always applying logic to fantasy blockbusters.

what the fuck

look im one of those people that didnt mind the prequels

but what the fuck

It would be extremely painful

A coma that lasted about 2 hours

After a minute or two, yeah.

the fuck is this shit?

>They kill the actors that are alive
>But give the dead actress super powers to deny death itself

Jesus Christ...What the fuck were they thinking...No human wrote this right? This was algorithm generated.

Underrated (You).

DC KINO VERSION
streamable.com/0advl

>leia doesn't use her frozen body as a force kinetic bombardment on Snoke
Leia is no superman.

Oh gods

It's at that moment you remember the force is magic and that Leah is also the child of Vader.

Turns out she was some secret force witch lady. Sucks she died I'm sure they would have expanded on that in the next film.

having someone else force-pull her to the ship would've made so much more sense.

also, fuck that airlock

haha wtf

>its actually real
My god, is TLJ the new meme factory Sup Forums has been waiting for

I’m being absolutely fucking serious. There is still shit that hasn’t been leaked yet that’s just as bad or worse than Super Leia. I’m talking CGI donkeys running around a racetrack, Luke milking a giant sloths titties, a midget CGI alien leprechaun. This is only the beginning. The movie was a fucking mess

>When you think Sup Forums is memeing you but its fucking reality

because it's not been done before, and destroys the suspension of disbelief even more

where are you people getting this cam rip from? where can I watch it?

It was the video games that put it to a strict system. That was never what the force was originally like. It's not a system where jedi and sith put skill points into ability trees. It's bullshit space magic and always has been, and now that the new trilogy is fully embracing bullshit space magic people who grew up playing star wars games are losing their minds.

Why is everyone in Sup Forums so retarded? She's a force wielder. The daughter of possibly the strongest force user of all time. If her fucking brother can levitate a several 1000 lb X-wing on a planet with earth-like gravity, then she can use the force to push herself through zero-G space. Fucking imbeciles.

It's not an airlock.

If you see the scene where she is blown into space, it's a command center/bridge of a ship which is blown up. Her, and everyone else is sucked into space.

You can even see in this scene, the door she goes up to from her nappy time isn't an airlock, but a huge room which is exposed directly to space. She even flies through a tactical holographic display on her way to the door.

Maybe there is another door at the end of the short hallway, but why would you have double doors leading to a bridge/command center on a ship? Makes no sense.

You're in the theater, packed on a Friday night. Everyone is quiet. begins in total silence. What snarky comment do you make as this scene goes down?

>91571374

When Leia was floating in Space, slowly freezing over and peacefully closing her eyes, I thought that it was a very powerful and good send-off for an iconic character and Carrie Fisher herself. I actually got emotional while watching this at the theatre. And then THAT happened....

Nah, it would be a stiff breeze at most. 1 atm or pressure isn’t enough to suck people through a doorway.

>spaceshit

You obnoxiously hum the Superman theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=78N2SP6JFaI

This. But the trick is to hum the intro variation and not jump to the main fanfare.

I'm so glad I haven't been to the cinema for 5 years

It’s a bird...

>le bullshit space magic
No. It never was a rigid system like in games, but it couldn't be used to do whatever you want either and the most unbelievable things we saw with it were telekinesis and remote choking.

>getting sucked out into space
>peaceful
Honestly this all feels really tasteless.

why didn't vader just land on the outside of ships and fuck around with rebels

In the original trilogy is was nearly random whatever asspull powers came up.

You would have said the exact same thing when the emperor started slinging lightning.

Don't try to reason with synderfags', 'tummy', and 'what do' posters, they're lost causes.

Spic here
I loudly said NO MAMES (ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? in spic lenguage) when I saw this scene. Also a bunch of people laughed in the theather
I'm so thankful a webm wasn't realeased before I watched the movie desu

I feel its like 75% Sup Forums was ready to prop this up as an example of them losing the culture wars and bitching and crying.

And 25% legitimately strange, but not necessary bad, shit in what was expected to be a comfy predictable movie

This is just way too ridiculous. Might as well summon a unicorn to ride through the sky, why not.

BRUH

and Obi Wan force reviving Luke back from the dead in ANH, but for the most part, yeah, more subdued things.

*INHALES*

Are you fucking retarded, the Tusken knocked Luke out, Obi-Wan never "force revived" him from the dead you mongoloid.

>body in space
>frozen

It probably should have been cut out considering Carrie died, because I'm sure this was her character's big "Aha bitch I'm a force user!" moment and the next film probably would have expanded on it.

But as a sendoff, really fucking strange.

This deserves all the shit people keep piling on it. How could they fuck up so bad?

Holy....
need more.....

Oh no, oh no no no... uhoh AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

erotic ghost wars

>When you see critics praise Rian as a "visual genius"

How can anyone defend this selective bias of critics? They all rip this man off shamelessly.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Literally plot armor

LOL

fake news

>Midi-chlorians

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED
IS THIS NOT WHY YOU'RE HERE

They out did the prequels, unreal.

>You share the internet with sub-80 IQ normalfags that pay to see absolute shit like this
If you gave (((Disney))) your shekels to watch any of this garbage I hope you die of malignant cancer, I really really do.
You can't even make fun of it, you have no right to. You're the reason this shit gets made in the first place.

you are of hero!