Name one other movie based cartoon better than this, i dare you

Name one other movie based cartoon better than this, i dare you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HT3cl4GJIDs
youtube.com/watch?v=NVyhOiklacQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would you accept The Mask or do comics invalidate the requirements?

no its needs to be based on a movie only

Does Jackie Chan Adventures count?

ok thats as good the real ghostbusters..

What about that Godzilla cartoon or MIB?
Jackie Chan Adventures was fucking awesome

Clone wars is the most obvious answer to me but even with its super dated underwater 3D animation the starship troopers cartoon was balls deep awesome.

wtf is wrong with Ray in that pic, he looks like a goblin

>Not mentioning Blonde Egon.

at least hes on model

Men in Black the Series

not really since it isn't based on a specific movie

Licensing for the toon did not included likeness rights for the actors. Actually they were banned from making them look and sound like the actors.

At one time a company was going to do a Goonies cartoon but it fell rights due to some of the film cast asking too much money for likeness rights.

I've got 2

youtube.com/watch?v=HT3cl4GJIDs

I remember this being a good show

The other I can't really remember if it was good or not

youtube.com/watch?v=NVyhOiklacQ

Still remember having the VHS of them fighting the gates of Hell or whatever it was and that song, "The Boogeyman!" Shit was the tits.

This

meh

Godzilla is a good pick, because it's better than the original movie.

Real Ghostbusters is still the better show though.

Does Conan count?

Those were books first.

true i forgot about that

niggas

Does it count if the movie was already a cartoon? I mean, there's a bunch of Disney series like that.

Not better than the Real Ghostbusters, but superior to the movie it is based on in almost every way.

that screencap going on about how awesome burrito-hair Egon is was great

Extreme was surprisingly pretty good You wouldn't think so by looking at this but it was

Richard Raynis' Godzilla/MIB/Extreme Ghostbuster

The ending song is nightmare fuel

>sound like the actors.
Didn't the actor who actually played Winston audition for the role but was turned down?

Isn't this technically an Anime? I mean they are just Japanese cartoons but wasn't this animated mostly in Japan? Cause it shows

This.

That's because it's based so much more on the original book, the show doesn't even bother to credit the movie; it credits itself as being based on the book instead.

Ace Ventura

MIB was a comic book first.

>I defeated EVERY threat that came my way
Yes because your franchise has been dead for what, 20 years now? And when it hasn't, Ghostbusters mostly met one-off monsters of the week and had no real archenemies.

I started watching this again as background noise, and was pleasantly surprised that a fair number of the jokes and quips were still amusing.

And a few of the ghost/monster designs are delightful nightmare fuel.

No I think this counts, since the movie had both animation and live action, where as the tv show was all animation