Reminder this shit is coming

Reminder this shit is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am predicting that this will be the first Star Wars movie that underperforms. It won't be an outright flop, because Star Wars, but it will perform below expectations. It's clear from the reception of everyone but critics for TLJ that the honeymoon phase is almost over, and fatigue is just beginning to set in for nu-Star Wars. Also, there isn't a lot of buzz for Han Solo's backstory, since everything we need to know was covered in the OT. There's also the fact that Emilia Clark is box office poison.

>never ever
Nar Shadda was great.

I want to get off Mr. Disney's Wild Ride

The saddest thing about Disney owning Star Wars for me anyway is the fact that they will mercilessly run it into the ground and bleed the series dry I could have cherished Star Wars I could have waited another 10-15 years in hopes George might return to it but at least if he didn't I could be satisfied in knowing it won't be touched again but these fuckers are going to churn them out till even normies can't take it anymore.

>5 months from now
JUST

This will be the first Star Wars movie I skip. I might read the novelization, hell even the comics, but I refuse to support Disney's godawful casting decision.

>Only 1 PoC
smdh Disney, you were doing so well

Not with those two it's not.

But yeah - I thought the Spin Off films were;

A. meant to be Risky/Different

B. About side characters like Yoda or Boba Fett

I mean, a Boba Fett movie gives you lots of room to show stories that haven't been told and different aspects of the galaxy, and it could be shot in a cool style that doesn't have to imitate the OT

Same with a Young Yoda movie. It could be like the fucking Dark Crystal or something.

We already saw Han Solo's movies. We already saw Obi Wan Kenobi's movies.

We don't need to see yet more.

>Childis gambino
>chewbacca

i see two.

Emilia is so hot

>Han Solo spinoff movie where he's just a few years younger than in the OG trilogy but looks completely different

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

I think you're right about fatigue, and after TLJ, I think you're right about this underperforming

>fatigue
you mean you don't like the yearly movies, half of which tell stories that have already been told, or the continuing cgi cartoons, or the planned live action tv show, or the video games that fuck over the fans, or the theme parks?

Don't forget the billboards and advertisements everywhere you go. Also the dog toys in every pet store. You literally cannot get away from Space Wars anywhere you go in the US. It's nauseating

>Normie girls hate Khaleesi
>"Lead" (((actor))) is uncharismatic as fuck
>No one asked for this movie.
>Woody Harrelson -I repeat: Woody fucking >Harrelson- is playing the predictable Solo's shady father figure/villain.
>POC is Childish Gambmanlet.

Damn, it's going to bomb so hard...

BRAVO KATHLEEN

A FUCKING BAR MITZVAH

who is the kike girl next to the true detective guy

I don't know, but please someone call a witcher.

>go to the party store to buy a helium canister for my exit bag
>there’s a fucking porg on it
>the last thing I see as I fade into the dreamy abyss is a focus tested CGI bird
>even in death, I can’t escape the mouse

Wait what did I miss, what's wrong with Woody? He's great and quite a bit red-pilled, from what I gathered.

>tfw they will butcher the obi wan story

at least ewan is a decent actor

and you love it because you'd rather whine than enjoy anything

I'm done with this shit. Disney has killed this franchise and it's nothing but a corpse at this point shitting out fan fiction films. Mark Hamill have it his all but otherwise forget it.

>episode 8 has a divisive response
>Solo movie is pretty much a confirmed bomb
Will Disney kill Star Wars with 3 disappointing films in a row?
They're literally worse than George Lucas, that at least made 3 good Star Wars movie before killing it

>what could have been
youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4

nah its gotta take away any thing you liked about luke

I enjoyed the first 2 books as a kid but the third one was kind of shit. Had to fill in the blanks before a new hope though so I guess it gets a bit of a pass.

Phoebe Waller-Bridge and she's fucking awesome, made probably the best show of 2016

I've never seen so many signs something was going to bomb. The lead doesn't even look like Harrison, and apparently is an awful actor hired through nepotism. Emilia Clarke hasn't been in anything successful. And it's going to release when it's just another SW spinoff

A surprisingly talented writer/actress that I'm sad has sold out.
But fucking seriously check out Fleabag, the next season is going to take 2 years anyway.
If you don't like the drama at least you'll like the prospect of a roastie getting BTFO

It might have been cool to have one set in between 6 and 7, something like a boba fett movie that would help expand and give some context to the sequel trilogy.

so which one of these freaks (except woody) is going to be solo? I can't tell
they're gonna CG his face aren't they?

>girl don't like Khaleesi
>Emilia's never been in anything successful

>Neckberards hating on cute nice lady

Fucking kek

>neckberards

BAHAHAHA

I want to die

Yeah, but I'm not.

After VIII I'm not giving Disney a single shekel.

But that's not what happened. Instead we got uninteresting, safe as fuck schlock, about characters that we already know, or stuff that we knew about by intuition. If I want to see Han Solo, Yoda or Obi-Wan, I'll fucking watch the movies that are already out. These spin-offs aren't exploring shit. They're just shitty cash-grabs.

>they didn't even made a teaser of a movie that comes out in 6 months to show before TLJ
That's how you know things are not really good.
I bet the reveal will only happen during Super Bowl