The last comic/cartoon/movie has now been infected with the crossed virus

>The last comic/cartoon/movie has now been infected with the crossed virus.
>How fucked is the world?

A Serbian Film becomes even more edgy.

a lot of crossed threads recently unless you're just one fag doing them.

I started reading badlands recently, how many issues have a continuation from older stories?

Lapham's Badlands arcs connect to each other.
Hine's two Japan arcs connect to each other, although only the second one is actually good.
Christos Gage's arcs connect as well.
Spurrier's Badlands annuals connect to his webcomic.

And that's about it.

thanks I noticed the psychopath continuation and was wondering if any other issues would do the same.

Forgot to list that Ennis's last two Badlands arcs are about a group of mercenaries.
He was supposed to write the final Badlands arc, but that fell off the face of the Earth, and it was supposed to be about them as well.

Superman has the crossed virus?

Errybody getting raped

Is there a guide to the "Crossed" books to weed out the actual DEEPEST LORE from the edgiest gore?

Nope, but the "lore" bits are really easy to sift through.

You have the original mini, The Thin Red Line arc (aka Patient Zero), Crossed Conquers All (introduces the concept of Lucids), the Smokey arcs (codifies the concept of Boss Crossed outside of Horsecock), and Crossed +100 (the end of the Crossed timeline).
If you want to hit the big parts of the series.

There are other arcs about lucids, and the webcomic has it's own tie-ins like I mentioned above.

Wish you Were Here is bretty gud. I'm sure it has edgy shit, but I only remember the ending.

I really, really liked Wish You Were Here and +100

Saw a thread on Sup Forums recommending them and thought and was pleasantly suprised. Are the rest of the comics as good? People complain they are edgy but it's great how the comics are completely unrepentant about it, like a heavy metal album cover.

Last comic I read was Deadpool vs Punisher so I guess it's just Marvel Universe VS those two

Dunno but I'd pay money to see it.

Okay, I think I finally know how to defeat the Crossed.

What is the Crossed virus?

It just makes everyone edgy?

>Freddy Vs Jason
Huh, I wonder if Jason is immune, and I wonder do they sleep? And if they do , do they dream? If not Freddy may have to help save mankind somehow inorder to assure his own survival.

Audience members die slightly faster.

I just finished reading some Walking Dead. I'm not really sure how that would go? I guess Rick and crew would be more fucked. I don't know man.

>Courage the Cowardly Dog
Business as usual

Wish You Were Here and +100 are in my opinion the best things to come out of Crossed, but badlands has some nice arcs as well

>BPRD
Same here.

jason is an immortal super zombie.
although he could be zerg rushed by enough crossed that he gets ripped to pieces. would take him a long while to regenerate.

freddy if pulled to the real world, would be fucked pretty fast, but then he just returns to the dream world when killed.
don't know if crossed even sleep or dream

Anybody got that image of all the recommended crossed arcs? Thought I saved it, but I guess not

The sword would be useless against helpless innocents, so if Jack was crossed and still possessed his weapon, he couldn't kill people with it.
Aku would be raped to death

LUPIN THE III

Inspector Zengita and the entire world has the disease and Lupin and gang try to steal a cure

Terminator
skynet vs crossed
finally the T-800's and other machines will do their purpose

>how the comics are completely unrepentant about it, like a heavy metal album cover.
The Homo Tortor story takes this to a weird meta level.

meh

:^)

>Nemesis the Warlock

If anything at least the average citizen might have some fun as a Crossed before s/he dies.

Torquemada is definitely one of those types who's so extremely psychopathic and in tune with his id that becoming Crossed doesn't affect him at all.

>vidya
BEST GAME EVER. COMPLETELY MAKES UP FOR 2.

You underestimate Jason's healing factor and strength

>Silence of the Lambs
I would totally watch that. Hannibal Lecter as king of the crossed ones? Or would he get even more evil?

Uber Jason can throw a whole tree, which we can assume is somewhere around two tons

And interestingly enough, Jason's organic muscle is stronger than Uber Jason's metal in terms of pure power

Jason was always that nigh invulnerable monster. Also, he is one of the best party members in Death Road to Canada.

>Freakazoid

Cosgrove tells the Crossed to knock it off and they all walk off dejected.

Same as this guy but the Hannibal series instead.

Evil Dead is nearly the same.

Doc McStuffins

Whole lot of busted toys.

Battlestar Galactica?

Goes unnoticed during the innitial Cytlon attack.

>that addition

That image is old though, and user is right about the later arcs. The image needs these added.

>4 - 9, Delano
Relevant to the Badlands Arc.
>50 - 56, Ennis
Ennis material is by definition "core" Crossed
>75-80, Gillen
Honestly one of the best arcs in the series. Lots of people had dropped out by this point so I don't think a lot of the "quality" readers even got to this point.
>93-100, Gage
Core Badlands Arc

>Honestly one of the best arcs in the series
It's one of the most pointless. It's not bad, but it's really nothing special. As is the Ennis arc.

whats crossed about?

It's your basic zombie/infected series, but the infected here are more prone to sexual proclivity. \
Several arcs expand on the concept and even develop new strains of infected.

I agree about the Smokey arcs. Those are a fan favorite and need to be added.

>It's pointless
I don't understand this criticism. It's a cool story that uses the Crossed. It's completely irrelevant that it didn't give any "real answers."

>Super Jail
Absolutely Nothing Changes.

I didn't mean "give real answers", I meant that it's pointless to itself.
Rather than one solid story, it gave two half baked ones that would have been more interesting than what it provided.

I know there's a low bar but "one of the best" is really stretching it.