Are you ready Sup Forums ?

Are you ready Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7m2A4HDZlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this just confirms that he knows the series is shit

i mean at this point does anyone really care? they were tame in tfa but n ow they're going all out and doubling down

they're making films to be enjoyed and talked about this year, not the next 50 years

this political fad will end once the next generation starts getting into college, and everyone will feel very embarrassed about their past

youtube.com/watch?v=h7m2A4HDZlw

>hey Rian, should women and people of colour also direct star wars movies?
>yeah

Incredible endorsement.

what color?

this is his way of covering his ass, he think he'll look good like george lucas does now

REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVISED!!!

Hoffentlich

If thats what he said then it's pretty unremarkable

Can you name a black woman who has directed a kino film?
Not trying to say anything here I'm actually curious.

>68% and falling
Lol, the mouse isn’t letting him anywhere near Star Wars now.
Him and this film are going to be the scapegoat for everything Star Wars that underperforms for the next few years

Oh.

But after him, right?

>Wants

Not that much though.

>they were tame in tfa but n ow they're going all out and doubling down

how else can they beat drumpf and the nazis popping up all over america?

then why the fuck didn't he give up his directors chair for TLJ and went to his cuck shed instead?

Quentin Tarantino

>le 67% audience score wants le 56% face directors

Yes. I want women and pocs come to my house and fuck my wife.

I can’t waitt for it to hit 56%.
The shitposting will be off the charts

>getting into college
Google "the slow march through institutions"

Well Rian Johnson even made it so that the next Jedi is a white kid at the end of this movie. He's going to say whatever is correct when the media asks him questions. He's a company man. That's all Kathleen Kennedy shit. Ryan is actually quite based.

>get asked about whether or not they should hire more diverse directors for Star Wars
>implying you have a choice for you answer

Of course he would say yes. How else would you respond to such a loaded question when your job is on the line and in public.

hol up

Ava Duvernay and Dee Rees' films are consistently acclaimed. There's a couple black women that have films in the national film registry but those were all seen by almost no one.

>they're making films to be enjoyed and talked about this year, not the next 50 years

This is the perfect review line.

would'nt be surprised if he did say that

Watched TLJ. there's white women on the rebels, no white men though. They are all on the evil side.

White women command the Rebels against the white men, served by POC men that have been cucked by the women

How is that not racist? He believes that women of color are so fucking shit at everything that you need to give them a job rather than let them earn it.

>people of color
Is this real? Sounds incredibly racist.

White men got us a Mary Sue main character in the new trilogy and the worst fucking star wars movie ever in Rogue One.

If they hire women or a black guy to make the next one there's an actual chance they will produce something watchable.

luke is a white man and le tall GoT lady is a lady

>n ow they're going all out and doubling down
they already did that in Rogue One

The exception proves the rule. Plus they both die before the end of the movie. Point proven.

Also it's made out to all be Luke's fault, the one white guy on the rebels, before he dies.

wow and i though star wars wasnt racist!!
imagine being the person they hire cause you have the right skin colour not cause you have talent

It's supposed to be a less offensive term than calling people black or hispanic or whatever, but honestly it seems like it should be even more offensive because it's just lumping every single non-white under one label.

he wasn't a rebel ,he'd sworn himself away

he only slightly intervened at the end

All jokes aside, and even the whole subject aside, it's such shit how news is passed on nowadays. Imagine you are the director and you are legally bound to answer to a bunch of interviewers one after another and you go on rehashing your answers again and again while sounding exciting about your movie and the franchise. In this scenario some hip reporter asks you
>hey so about the future of star wars, what do you want to see next? do you see diversity playing a role in the future?
>oh yeah, definitely, not only on screen, but behind the scenes as we--
>could it be directed by women or people of color?
>oh yes, sure why not

Then you'lll see your picture and a headline: user WANTS WOMEN AND PEOPLE OF COLOR TO DIRECT THE NEXT STAR WARS

And I don't mean that he is a fascist having to kneel before diversity, just that whatever director was there, the answer would be extracted in the same way. It's not even about racism, but about how movie gossip is so shit.

epic source you literal retard

He's already signed on to do the next trilogy though.

People of Not Color BTFO

They cant do any worse.

These films are directed by the studios. They could summon the ghost of Groucho Marx to co-direct with Wes Anderson and you wouldn't notice the difference.

Jews aren't white.

Have you seen this man?

SHHHIIIEEIEIEETITTT

Star wars is fucked.

That's a low effort meme you've got there. "Botch Job" Johnson would be a better nickname, though definitively, and you missed an open goal not making the reward the film's budget.

>gets to direct Stah Wahs mobie
>67% audience score
>wants cunts and shitskins to continue what he started

YAASSSSS DADDY RIAN SLAYY SECRETLY /OURGUY/

On your knees, everyone, behold the man who destroyed Stah Wahs 4 good, from the inside.

*though not definitively

The obvious question to that statement would be "Why you, a white man, didn't step down and let a woman/POC direct the movie?", I would love to hear his answer.

Not after this blunder, it'll gross much less than TFA just because of the burnout

What's the status report on China's reaction to kong kissing ming?

I mean non sjw woman are pretty reasonable and like men. We would probably get some cool action hero if a normal woman directed the film. What the headline should read as is "Johnson wants sjw's to direct star wars"

Because if you arent white or are a woman, or even both, youre automatically qualified.
No dick and no talent?
Doesnt matter, youre hired!

What's a female director that could handle something with big budget action like SW? All I can think is James Cameron's old squeeze.

Porg stand alone film will be directd by a black transgender "woman" who has attitude and a fro.
Hail satan!

>Everyone on Sup Forums when interesting conversation about race and media is broaght up: Go back to Sup Forums lol
>Everyone on Sup Forums today for this petty shit: REEEEEEEE minoriTIEEEEEESSS
you're all racist fags

Does "Asian" count as a color? When will an Asian woman direct the new Star Wars?

They always announce sequels and spinoffs during the opening week to signal how
confident they are their fresh serving of donkey dickcheese will be a huge hit.
Where's that Fury Road sequel everyone was talking about while it was in release?
Never happened because it was never gonna.

However they may reward Lyin' Rian for be a good little ass-licking SJW cuck for momma Kennedy.
Depends on how much of a shit Disney cares about Star Wars right now with Marvel about to go
ballistic with the arrival of the Xmen.

blue and green

Mary Harron, who did American Psycho could do something pretty fucked up?
Sadly the director of Ravenous is dead, so not her. Though she would top my list.
There are actually talented female directors out there, but it's absolutely the worst idea in
the world to hire them because they're female, than them having a feel for the material.

And it would be no time until just being a woman was enough.
Soon they'd have to have other "oppressed status" aspects to their
identity to score a job under this "Because it's my turn" quota-hire system.

I saw the interview, there was the whole cast and he was ambushed by crazy feminists asking why there aren't female directors making a SW films, they congratulated Disney for putting diversity in these films and wanted a reaction. He was super embarrassed and didn't know what to say except he agreed with this bullshit. Disney has ruined SW forever.

(((white men)))

Shit, when i was in us on vacation i said colored person (i thought its the same) when describing nog who robbed me and fat bitch at pd screamed at me that im racist.
Fortunatly my lastname ends with -ski so i told her that im jewish (im not) and she apologized me.
Fuck, burgers are fucking weird.

Then he should have quit. Saying other people should have what you have, well after you've had it, isn't really doing much. Just some weak virtue signaling.

"they should hire the best person for the job"

although saying that is admitting he shouldn't have directed this one

>so progressive he virtue signals himself out of a job

Translation:
>This movie is a cluster-fuck and I want to hand this hot potato off to some disabled dyke nigger.
They probably planned this from the beginning, have a new director for each film so no one is held responsible for the end product. Everyone can blame the previous people for their errors in the new installment.

Yes get people on board because they have a vag or skin colour in shades of brown. Ignore actual competence or talent so this franchise thats been turned into soulless propaganda can die.

>knows he fucked up
>plays the progressive card to gain grade 10 imunity against criticism
Classic

>people of color
that's incredibly racist, white is a color too.

how about hiring a competent director for a change you Disney fucks? I don't even give a shit if it's an obese jewish female nigger, i just want good movies goddammit

Google entryism.

The real threat isn't racism or sexism anymore it is entryism. (Oddly enough intersectional feminism discusses this a lot.)

For example an employer might hire black women and so not racist or sexist, but will never ever hire black men.

And because this occurs on a national level black men actually enjoy very little protection under the law.

Likewise ((((((((Jews))))))) are """white""" and can hire themselves 99% of the time and 100% of the time into positions of power via entryism.

They use the anti """discrimination""" laws as a sword to get them in, then as s shield to protect themselves from criticism.

We actually litterally need laws to protect us from Jews.

>they're making films to be enjoyed and talked about this year, not the next 50 years

THIS