THE ANCIENT JEDI TEEEEEXTS

THE ANCIENT JEDI TEEEEEXTS

>a pussy you are luke
>for faggots books are

they were already moved onto the falcon

NOOOOO

if they were so important why he did not make copies or put some robot take pictures them?

Like said they are in a case on the falcon. You see them when Finn opens it to look for something when they get back in it.

the scene was dumb as fuck.

scene was still stupid

>Yoda convinced Luke to kill himself
fucking hell

It's an allegory for Disney scuttling the EU. The one good thing they have ever done, much to the chagrin of some particularly odorous autistic people.

>the EU
they're scuttling the entire saga up to this point dude

Unless they come to every house that owns a copy of hope or empire and confiscates them for disposal, they can't destroy the only good parts of Star Wars.

I liked that scene where yoda talks to Luke. It was probably the only good scene in the movie.

Even Luke has a monologue on how the Jedi's interpretation of the force is hubris, when he makes Rey feel the force (after a funny quip about how she must be really strong with the force), he asks her if such as force "should belong to the Jedi alone".

Holy fuck TV your really stupid aren't you.

Yoda is trolling luke.

He says rey already got what she needed from the tree. Because she had already stolen the books and put them on falcon as seen in the end.

He lights the tree on fire, to prevent luke from entering and realizing the books are gone

I don't get this scene
So Rey took the books out before she left..
Then why was yoda lying to luke about everything?

Also look fuckin' showed up there with the specific intention of burning them anyway, why did he act all pissed off and upset when they were destroyed? That's literally what he wanted. Did he change his mind the exact moment yoda actually did it?

What powers do force ghosts have? why is yoda still around but not Anakin or obiwan?

what's going on with this fucking scene

what do the texts even matter in the first place? why was this plot point in the script at all? I don't fucking understand it

but why does that matter? He does his weird force projection suicide thing like a few hours later anyway

So now he'll just be a pissed off force ghost that yoda lied to him

not fucking that hard.
he wanted the books destroyed.

yoda was protecting them, by not having luke realize the girl took them

So was Yoda lying about the texts not mattering at all?

And also why did he need to (((trick))) Luke into thinking they were destroyed?

>Ruined, this franchise is.
>Go out in style, I will.
>Troll the chosen one into an heroing, I must.
>"LUKE! For Commies, books are. Page turners, they were not. Ayy Lmao."