Yo! Penis Parker!

Yo! Penis Parker!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/spider-man-homecomings-death-threats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a good nickname though. It implies I park my penis.

>"Hey pooboy, I parked it in your mums curry last night. Dirty slut likes it parked in reverse"

He's Guatemalan you dumb shit.

nice

Came to post this

>Guatemalan
he is Guatemalan you subhuman cuck

How did that fucking nerd poo in loo not get knocked the fuck out by anyone with any sense

>implying white soyboys have the balls to do anything

DAYUM

Why weren't there any real bullies in this movie?

they dont want to trigger the kids who got bullied for real

butthurt spics detected

indians, arabs, spics, you all look the same

stupid frog poster

It's like you guys never bullied someone so bad they had to switch schools. Keep up with the Indian references mercilessly until they bring their birth certificate and validated DNA test to school.

>indians, arabs, spics, you all look the same
cant blame you for not being able to distinguish. i cant tell difference between white men and cuckolds

youre brown subhuman manlets. don't be jealous of my blue eyes

>Due to Revolori's portrayal of the character, the actor has been receiving hate mail and death threats.
cbr.com/spider-man-homecomings-death-threats/

You're still an idiot no matter what you say, no damage control will change that.

buttmad white cuck detected

ill just look into your girlfriends blue eyes while she sucks my brown cock

Diversity

The big dumb joke archetype being replaced by a little preppy and nerdy Indian kid is the most retarded shit ever.
I'd rather they make Flash a big black basketball player or a fucking latino boxer.
Anything realistic as a bully than some picky little poo in the loo twat.

This has got to be THE MOST PATHETIC and half-hearted internet argument I've ever seen. Neither of you are clever, it's like watching two monkeys throw shit at each other. You're both utterly stupid and I wish you'd both die.

P O O

because they would be charged with a hate crime and have their entire future destroyed instantly

>fuck off Pajeet, why does your locker smell like curry and poop?

What did Raimi mean by this?

Came to post exactly this

Then maybe he shouldn't have played an Arab in his first movie.

Disney can't risk doing something risky like being actually relatable or inspiring.
>checked

Flush Poonson is such a bully

Because kids are smart these days. Physical bullying barely exists because you can just mock someone until they kill themselves. Though he wasn't a real bully, just an annoyance. If they showed Peter actually getting verbally knocked down by making fun of some unchangable aspect of his appearance, it wouldn't be the fun little romp of a movie we got.

Because these days if you put your hands in someone at school you don't just get detention, you get arrested.

Untreatable

Who gets bullied by hindus?

That's what makes it even better, like calling Puerto Ricans as Dominicans instead

Jesus Christ I'm not surprised, can't be going around the schoolyard treating kids like sock puppets.

what an awful movie

Yea the casting choice for Flash bothered the hell out of me
It should have been a textbook chad jock character. Captain of the football team or some shit

>captain of the nerd school football team

>making fun of some unchangable aspect of his appearance
like his steroidal musculature and striking good looks? There's zero fucking way a kid who looks like that is a nerd who has trouble getting pussy. Toby McGuire is the only believable Peter Parker so far.

>shitty sidekick, flash, "love" interest
not sure why anyone would use the word 'good' and its variations in the same sentence as this pile of turd

>androgynous manlet
>There's zero fucking way a kid who looks like that is a nerd who has trouble getting pussy
Try again sweety