What do you think about Russel Brand Sup Forums ?

What do you think about Russel Brand Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-pFDOjc3EI
youtube.com/watch?v=G5-1CUbaz0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soyboy

AHHHHHHHH MAJESTY

Criminally unfunny commie mouthpiece

Sometimes I like to envision him trying to titfuck Katy Perry with his three-inch todger
It amuses me to do so

Impressive vocabulary, intelligent and well-spoken but unfunny when he tries to be funny.

I saw him only in Conan, he was okay, I like him
youtube.com/watch?v=w-pFDOjc3EI
youtube.com/watch?v=G5-1CUbaz0c

Shakespearian SoyBoy

>Impressive vocabulary, intelligent and well-spoken

He's just a britbong, they all sound like that

This man has slept with thousands of women.

thats not real is it

t. Amerimutt

he is verbose to make up for his sky wizard theories

his youthful edge, gone

Yes

what's the issue?

He should have OD'd along with Amy Winehouse.

wacko kooky mother fucker

>dont vote lol :dDD
>vote Labia// Dabid Milipede :DDD
>fuggg dont vote agin xDdDD
>Revolution is best :Dddd overthrow upper glass t. Sham-pain sogalist
>Gommunism is best, fug oppressive borgissi :dDD
>Buy my books, only £16.99 each or £55.55 for all thre :D
>Kundalini trandescendant yoga best yoga, is different from generic mantra-based yoga because reasons :DDD is not Bangalore jew scam cult at all :DDD
>Am new Jebus and Swami deva :DDD hab sex :dDD and beard :DDD

At least he's a better comedian than McIntyre but then again who isn't...

Good with words, as a dabbling wordsmith myself I look up to him

you have somehow managed to be too dumb to understand what he is all about, and that's a feat because he is not really all that complicated

>as a dabbling wordsmith myself

no they don't, most are mouthbreathing retards

>i'm so sarcastic because that is a clear sign of maturity, look at what a good little redditor I am XD

Cringe thread?

nice contribution... not

That's like me when I get out of a cold shower.

i'm sorry, were we building something in this thread? you provided some information that is very false, I merely pointed it out to you.

el anglo muerta...

He's also boning a Rothschild I think.

each thread is a building.. and you provided urine..

>have some more sarcasm XD

I know every celebrity is an attention whore but he seems somewhat more sincere than the rest

>the bankers the bonuses the bankers the bonuses

he somehow went from being an irritating Big Brother UK host addicted to smack, to a short-lived star in the USA. we only have burgers to blame for his continued existence.

A verbose fuckwit

Unbearable to watch. His stand up was good in the beginning he's totally washed up now. Can't believe I used to like this fool.

Perhaps you're looking for a centralised greater meaning in a whirlpool of information that doesn't actually have one.

Yes, he's an interesting bloke with great vocabulary, sharp wit (well, as any good stand-up comedian needs to have to stay in shape). But that's it, there's no deeper messionic meaning, just an attempt by an auto-diadact to stay relevant and inspirational to random cunts.

Besides, I just copied the premise of a spurdo cartoon and just applied some events i've come accross his presence on media (pre-2015 election, hollywood yoga/meditation interviews, interviews about his book(s), and simplified them to fall under spurdo quotes.

Even those events showcase that he had strong opinions that later contradicted his previous or further ones, (voting, yoga, there are probably more exampes).

Shit actor, and isn’t that funny however that year he dipped his toes into politics and was exposed as a fucking hypocrite was funny though.

Listen I don't think anything of him in an overly great way. But to fault someone for changing along the way is pretty stupid.

I'm pretty sure if this was a typical forum with usernames that I could go back and look up couple of posts from 2015 of yours that are completely in negation with something recent that you wrote. People change, get on with it.

I don't think he is offering some sort of social solution, he merely wants to aspire people to think more for themselves, nothing more. I feel people just can't help but help the guy because he is charming.

has a very grating personality and retarded opinions but he seems like a nice guy

*but hate the guy.

Britain so it's cold but that's steal a wee old codger.

The greatest intellectual of our generation, after Joe Rogan

I don't think anyone should even know he exists.

lol shut up fag

He's at his best as a presenter rather than a comedian/actor/pseudointellectual

Give the guy a late night talk show already

I dunno, Alex Jones is probably at the top of the list.

Looks like a faggot, thank god he's not popular outside of the uk.

Nigger, you take that back. Amy was a fucking tragedy.

a copiously perspicacious gentleman possessing superlative wit in abundance. denouement

The most red pilled man in hollywood

Retarded virtue-signalling leftist with a personality cult based on disliking Tories which is hardly revolutionary stuff, fucking HORRIBLE accent and grating voice.

Leftist faggot

Yeah, nobody ever talks about inequality

An absolute retard who for some reason can speak in a very eloquent way. He's probably what you get if you give a literal retarded kid high quality education

Boy I'll say..

>An absolute retard who for some reason can speak in a very eloquent way.
Literally me. I actually managed to fool myself into thinking I was clever for a while.

Wealth inequality seems to always take a backseat to perceived race and gender-based inequality.

Articulate bellend
Vocabulary is useless if you're saying nothing

Well, yes, completely agree that it's natural to have shifting opinions as we're presented with new information.

I just think it's completely different to promote different ideas, ideologies or products, that may contradict each other, when you're a public figure. That requires a little more reaponsibility, and not just a natural penchant for verbose showmanship.

I mean, yea, he's a decent comedian and I don't think in his proffessional career he's done anything deliberately malicious, but reality is a lot more misanthropic and encouraging people to think for themselves is akin to that window scene in The Life of Brian.

Yeah, she was a disgusting, druggie whore, but she was talented as fuck, and it's a shame she went down that path.

Yeah because the world didn't have enough hipster women singing in the vintage doowop style.
Such a loss.

says untalented Sup Forums troll who has never, and will never, accomplish anything meaningful in his life. you will alone and a virgin.

*die

user is good with words, as a dabbling wordsmith myself I look up to him!

>talented as fuck
She kept that well hidden, never understood why people thought she was SO AMAZING
She sounds like every woman at karaoke on a Thursday night, all sounding the same

>vintage doowop style

user please put some effort, you can't just blab out random words and expect us to read your mind as to what they are meant to mean

uh... user...

wow
you need to have talent to critique talent?
but not to say what is talent?
hmmmm

Thankfully being tone-deaf is not a crime

>you will alone and a virgin.
I take it you mean "die alone", just like Amy Winehouse did with a needle sticking out of her anorexic arm.
Ay bruv!

He's a complete idiot who thinks he's smart. And worse he is a narcissist so he wants attention and think he knows best. His messianic self view is both tragic and hilarious. Too bad some fools take him seriously. Its great when his delusions are taken down and he is called out when he starts preaching on British political debate shows by some working class guy on his half-baked crypto-communist ideology.

>she was talented as fuck
Dying of OD is cool but it doesn't give her superpowers. She was daddy's girl following her dream while sounding horrible.

>jealous fag

Truly the Karl Marx of this generation

yeah I'm jealous of her trust fund tbf, unfortunately we're not all that lucky

I only saw this guy once at a debate and he was such a complete and utter moron.
He sounded like a child trying to discuss politics.

Are there actually people who look up to this guy?

>poorfag whining about money

if he's a soyboy what are you supposed to be?

Wasted trips. Not all Jewish people are mega-rich interdimensional lizards, her father was/is a cab driver, so obviously she made much more £££ from her own career.

used to be

it's kind of the opposite, he grew up with a shit family and education but is faking being smart

>user gets mad people point out the shit he enjoys eating

funny guy who takes himself way to seriously

>makes shit up, thinks he's clever

he was great on JRE, both times

he has good points and opinions but can over complicate them by using unnecessary long words

Self-obsessed cunt. Flip-flops on his views and just seeks attention trying to be a 'champion of the people'. Scum. And mongs think he's intelligent just because he can use a few words greater than one syllable.

http:// blog.squandertwo.net/2014/12/an-open-letter-to-russell-brand.html?m=1

Also being a juvenile prick to Andrew Sachs.

A SoyMan

>Also being a juvenile prick to Andrew Sachs.
It's funny how quickly people forget this kind of thing. It was a controversy for a few weeks, then suddenly it's like it never happened.

Sachs didn't even give a shit, it was a stupid comedy bit. Just a load of fake outrage over nothing.

Brand didnt even do anything. His guest said 'he fucked your granddaughta'

He's a self-righteous cunt.

Believe me or don’t (I know this is said a lot by rusers but whatever) a friend of mine works for events and said he saw Brand backstage still doing drugs despite saying he’s “done with them” and even had a fucking person there with a hair straightener but it wasn’t for his head it was for his chest hair

Bizarre fucking lefty weirdo is what he is

much prefer the stuff he does with his mates than the stuff he does as part of his actor/comedian persona.

His radio shows have always been the best part of him and thats still true now. I think alot of his politics and stuff is super naive but his heart's in the right place and he's at least doing something other than self perpetuating fame-mongering with his notoriety

The most pathetic cunt on the planet, hope he dies of cancer. The dictionary definition of pseudo-intellectual, only sub 60 Iqers and Americans can watch more than half a minute of the shaved ape.

the absolute definition of eternal anglo

everything he does and says is pure cringe