A

IT'S NOT FAIR
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TIME TO SHINE

>It's worse than Justice League

EVERYONE

GO DOWNVOTE IT

THIS IS OUR CHANCE! THIS IS OUR FUCKING ONE SHOT

ONE FUCKING SHOT TO END THIS

WE ARE THE SPARK THAT WILL BRING DOWN THE FUCKING FIRST ORDER (DISNEY) TO THE FUCKING GROUND

Soy Wars BTFO

Mickey Mouse on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q

thread theme

>60,000 votes
Nah normies are doing this, there's no need for we wuz legheun expect us shit

And this is just the turbo star wars nerds that are voting. Imagine when normies who grew up with the OT and Luke see it.

Far closer to reality.

They're just going to reset the score

>within hours it will be as low as one of the prequels
*BREATHES IN A FLY*

55 % BY DECEMBER 16
55 % BY DECEMBER 16
55 % BY DECEMBER 16
55 % BY DECEMBER 16
55 % BY DECEMBER 16
55 % BY DECEMBER 16

This is such a good song. So hypnotic.
>tfw rhythmic clapping and violins

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING IT WAS HER TURN

It's time for Star Wars... to die.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-QLo2hHn0

A bunch of shitlords downvote raid the score because they cant stand strong. so epic XD praise kek lol

Revenge of the Sith is a good movie, though.

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE ON THIS BOARD

HOLY SHIT
DENIAL IS STRONG IN MY FAMILY

No need, newfag. Normies and OT oldfags are going to rip this thing to pieces.

Sorry sweetie but you will not divide us. We have the force on our side.

probably hacked the score

This movie is basically a case study in why you shouldn't pull the rug out from under your audience. So many moments where you're on the edge of your seat, excited for something crazy to happen only for A TWEEST to happen subverting your expectations completely. These elements are fine used sparingly, but literally every single major plot advancement is just "Oh, you think you know what's going to happen? Well check this wacky shit out!" It's not only draining, it makes huge portions of the narrative pointless and basically shits on your audience for having the audacity to get invested in the film. Especially considering how exciting a lot of the best moments in the movie are, the narrative overall is a real letdown.

>Down to 65%
>Score down to 3.6

How low can you go?
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

I guess .... this is your victory Sup Forums. Its what you wanted. Enjoy the new Star Wars

the movie has a lot of good moments, it just feels very awkwardly tied together, you can't get me to say I hate it like the Force Awakens.

"General Hugs" was an epic quip though, r-right? You know, different, risky and all that jazz.

FUCKING

Russians hacked the score

...it's over

>the movie has a lot of good moments

Like what? Super Leia? Child-murderer Luke? Green milk tits? Rey putting Luke on his ass? Snoke dying like a bitch? Luke just giving up and dying like fucking Padme? The "N-Nani?! He's fast scene!" scene?

LEAF?

porgs (^:

>Revenge of the Sith is a good movie, though.
hahaha
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LEAF

My expectations weren't too high so I'm not here screeching, Star Wars was never great to begin with

The thing is, the movie actually has some neat moments, but so do the prequels. The problem is the actual narrative and story.

Really think about this, this is the ultimate fate of Luke Skywalker in Star Wars, hes done, his future is no longer in speculation, this is where his story ends, its not some EU shit, he 100% became a hermit, resents the jedi and everything he did in the OT was for nothing, it accomplished nothing, it even receeds his character a bit, he no longer seeks to aid a fallen characters redemption, but rather just kill them and remove the dark side, rather than believe in the force he wants the force to stop existing. From a narrative perspective the original hero did nothing because everything happened anyway, they even built a much better death star and destroyed even more planets than the first time and the jedi that came after him far surpass his own abilities and even Vaders. His story was small time and his ultimate fate was to die on a small island and never see Han or Leia again.

>meanwhile, at Disney studios...

I honestly liked force awakens better because it had way more of a narrative through-line. The movie was overall less creative, but Last Jedi just fucking went off the rails at every conceivable turn. Lots of miserably bad choices in the plot that make the main characters look like useless retards except for Ms. Perfect who is also mostly a useless retard but very good at cutting people in half.

The Last Jedi is a weird, ambitious movie that takes a lot of risks, and should be applauded for it. It's the best of the new films.

Reddit = TFA
Sup Forums = TLJ

Hello, shill.

>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Disney the Wise? I thought not, it's not a story the reviewers would tell you; it's an internet legend.

>makes the female protagonist even a bigger mary sue while adding buff dude shirtless scenes
>brave

it's a zack snyder movie

>makes the female protagonist even a bigger mary sue

>literally makes things worse because she thinks she can save Ben

yeah but I am of the opinion that this series is already beyond salvation so Luke's fate doesn't matter to me
I feel like that movie feels like a Star Wars adventure that is not set in the Star Wars universe but a mock-up of it, it is a themepark ride, with the elements fans liked about Star Wars mashed into there often without rhyme or reason, this just really made it feel fake to me, and it felt like something disney would do.

back 2 reddit, plebeians. i know we get the flood of redditors that come in every year after a star wars movie comes out, but just leave

killing Luke in the way they did was such an incredible mistake. Why would he use a force illusion if he was just going to die anyways? We as an audience feel cheated at that point since we feel that Luke just bamboozled the main bad guy but ends up giving him what he wanted anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYZfeY8Vg0E

star wars btfo it's time for anime to rise

I don't disagree at all about how you feel about TFA. It's just that TLJ has many of these same problems and a shitload of narrative issues that make it less fun to watch than TFA. Huge swaths of TLJ are entirely pointless to the overall thrust of the movie and only happen because everyone is beyond fucking stupid except Kylo, Luke, and Rey.

I think we should focus our Force on YouTube trailers comments and dislikes. How long before Disney shuts down the comment section?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

EoE is top kino.
this song is GOAT

How does she make things worse? They kill off the big bad. Now the only guy in charge of the First Order is an emo faggot she already beat once.

Not that user but I think the Kylo & Rey force bonding scenes and Finn's showdown with Phasma were pretty good. Some of the Crait Snoke throne room action scenes were also nice. But that's it; the rest was some pretty forgettable trash.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aMnsdb1YiKA

>characters acting out of character to claim she's incredibly powerful

i dunno bro

What were orders 1-65?

I never wrote a review for RT ever, and I just fucking did to shat on this mess. hopefully my vote can help this crap to get even lower.

THE BUGMEN WERE NOT SUFFICIENTLY ENTERTAINED

>sith apprentice killing his master to assume position
>out of character

>leads are all white people
>no LGBT diversity
>movie does bad

what did they expect?
DROP JJ FROM EPISODE 9 AND LET A WOMAN OF COLOR DIRECT IT

Where are the superleia webms?

What if every order except for order 66 was "execute whoever gave you this order and find out how they know there's an order to begin with"?

Just check the cataloge it goes up and down like crazy. I still cant believe its real

no ones talking about kylo retard

talking about how the entire point of TFA was to find luke to train rey only to have yoda come in, burn everything to the ground and say "lul she doesnt need training lmao"

Yes, because CLEARLY that was the problem.

If i go by mainstream media of the last five years its the root of all problems. They already destroyed SW so lets take the bullshit to the next level and have them take a bit of their own medicine

They were all to do with the grooming standard. The clone troopers weren't shaving their mustaches.

Thinking about it that is fucking retarded, jesus christ. But people will clap because there are lightsabers, this story is such a downer. Its like they want to replace the OT with their new characters but the new characters suck, I dont even remember the asian womans name, Poe is barely a character and Rey is simply too fucking good to be interesting, like a Superman character who has no real personality or character arc to go through. Finn is alright but I really dont like how he is a punchline to a joke character, hes way too quippy and makes the movie feel like a parody rather than taking itself seriously.

I got tears in my eyes from laughing when that Leia scene happened, I got told to shut the fuck up but I just couldn't stop laughing, this movie was fucking atrocious.
>When Luke does the Matrix dodge
>mfw
The diversity was fucking epic too, I love when the Asian blows herself up to save the team! VERY nice throwback there, Disney.

Lucas did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv5OAeerXzs

>completely shit on characters that fans have loved for years
>expect good reviews

Yes letting go of the past can be a good thing, but the way the movie portrayed it was like a slap in the face.

So why are you arguing with me then? I already said she's a Mary Sue.

KILL THE MOUSE
TAKE HIS HOUSE

>refresh
>64

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
PFFFFFTHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

I'm sorry George.

wtf I love anime now? Do I have to watch the series before watching this film?

Yes. All 26 episodes.

>hahaha
>>>/Reddit/

Order 66 this bich

TLJ is kino. Leave, Reddit is that way.

No.

someone change wikipedia to reflect this user score, as of now it reads like Disney propaganda.

Stop with this ironic shitposting. The retards will believe you and we'll get another "BvS is a masterpieece"-tier retardation on our hands.

>kylo
>sith
KEK

>a sith killing their master before they've been taught all they have to offer
MEGA KEK

Waiting for Disney to announce a Zack Synder cut of The Last Jedi.

kek
but in this day and age its not even funny as this could be used as an excuse unironically...

When you realize Disney just got the Dragonball License by buying FOX

JUST

Sidious killed Plaguies before he learned immortality.

Yes, but minus episode 25-26, the film is a do over of those episodes as they ran out of budget originally an resorted to some avant garde nonsense, that said nothing still makes any sense.

63% now

So it's lower than ep3, we did it boys.

DOWN DOWN DOWN

God that was beautiful

Its time to bomb IMDB IMDB IMDB IMDB

imdb.com/title/tt2527336/

youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4

I literally have a friend trying to deny that this didn't completely rape Luke's character. I just stopped bothering trying to argue the point, he's in too deep.