Gabriel Miller

I HURT MY SELF TODAY

All urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2527336/reviews?
youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w
youtube.com/watch?v=V-jZNKz2upw

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

if you haven't, make sure you vote it 0.5 and you leave a review about how it literally ruined your life

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

IT'S WORSE THAN JUSTICE LEAGUE
HOW CAN DISNEY EVER RECOVER?

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

But i haven't seen it yet user

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

why would that matter?

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

The only people who matter gave it a 93%
Makes you think

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

Because jewing is for jews

John Young
John Young

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Leo James
Leo James

Star Wars
white

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

Hmm.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Eat shit Hamill!

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

Literally all Sup Forums users who haven't seen it yet

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

It's as weird as Rian said it would be. It doesn't have the same factory polish that the typical Disney Marvel movie has. I didn't love it, but normies hating it is a sign that it did something right.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

tfw no-one shot up a screening

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

But user, even if it had 0%, retards will still flock to consume the next product disney shits out
faking reviews is just masturbation and memery

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

They're bought and paid for. I thought Disney made it clear when they threatened the LA Times a month ago.

David Davis
David Davis

IT BEGINS

I SURE HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE PAID REVIEWERS BECAUSE ITS GONNA BECOME THE NORM JUST LIKE VIDEO GAMES

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

4channers doing ther best to bring the score down
still outnumbered 2:1 by true fans
L M A O
it's over
you're not relevant anymore

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

Disney cares enough about Rottentomatoes to bribe hundreds of reviewers with prescreenings and the implication of not being invited again if you give a negative review.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

Mark my words: once OTfags go see it this weekened it will drop below Attack of the Clones.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

It was either bribes, or threats of black listing.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

I don't think they were bribed. But they are afraid of being blacklisted. Early access to these mega blockbusters are their bread and butter

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

That's what I implied.
Reviewers want to get invited to these prescreenings of big movies.
With rottentomatoes they just have to give a 3/5 or higher to be counted as a positive review, so giving a bad movie 3/5 instead of 2/5 is not really a big deal to them.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

meant for

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

60,000 votes
probably a good 10,000 of them were shills voting 10/10 before the movie was released
66% and going down
Damn I knew the movie was shit and Disney bought the reviews but THIS shit?

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

movie is even slightly different from the fucking soft reboot shit the first one was

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT STARWARS!

Starwars fans are the worst.

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

be a serial killer with no regard for human life
load up your trenchcoat with a dozen loaded firearms
walk into a theater showing TLJ hell-bent on murdering innocent people while they're enraptured seeing the continuation of their childhood innocence on the big screen.
Heh... Nothin personnel
Start watching the movie, waiting for your moment to strike
Slowly realize that nobody deserves this shit movie being their last memory on this Earth
suffer through the movie with your intended victims
walk out, trenchcoat fluttering in the evening breeze
"Next time... Maybe"

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

I fucking stood up and clapped. Fuck yeah, Yoda

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

What about shitting on luke, the whole mythos, and breaking established laws of the SW universe?

John Allen
John Allen

<<91579557
Why are mouse shills so obvious?

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

These sexist and islamophobic books does not contain any that yaaass slaaay queeen does not already know
What did Yoda mean by this

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

It's not different at all, it's a rehash of ESB and RotJ with all of the stuff set up in TFA dropped. And then there's Luke's character assassination.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

65%

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

Still not 52%

Come on guys, we need to meme that

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

This, some manbabies can't handle seeing a heroe of their youth being portayed as homicidal maniac who wants to kill his nephew over a bad dream and sucks on the fat titties of an antropomorphic abomination. It's their fault the movie is shit and not BASED DISNEY

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Going down, down, down...

50% by end of the day

Robert Young
Robert Young

I haven't head of that. What happened? Can you source it?

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

OFFICIALLY WORSE THAN A PREQUEL MOVIE HOLY SHIT

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

A character is written differently than he was in original movies
Character assassination.

Exactly how did they assassinate his character? Is the 70 year old man who lost everything and exiled himself supposed to be the same chipper 20 something he once was?

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

BvS has a 63% audience score
Oh boy

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

the man who risked everything to save his friends, and eventually his father, abandoned everyone because his impulse to murder a child backfired
not taking his character or back, unloading both barrels and setting fire to the corpse
You get one more (you).

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

SIXTY FIVE
I
X
T
Y

F
I
V
E

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

65% LMFAO FUCKING THANK GOD, BASED GENERAL PUBLIC PULLING THROUGH ONCE MORE

Ian James
Ian James

The prequels all have low review scores and low user scores
This movie has high as fuck review scores but low user scores

hmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMM

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

JUST

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

Legitmately mad when I left the cinema.

This "Luke" had nothing to do with OG Luke.
Fucking child murder attempt, seriously?

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

all these pleb normies not bein able to handle a quality SW film

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

FUCK

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

SHIT

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

A character changed over time and due to experiences they had?
FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE! REEEEEEEEEEEE

William Baker
William Baker

Actually yes, writing a character differently IS character assassination.
Unless of course we see the character's arc and understand how and why he changed.
Luke is just an asshole for NO REASON

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

Yes, there is limit to this.
It was retarded deus ex machuna to make Kylo "evil".

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

You can't develop a character through flash backs. It just doesn't work. It's sloppy and lazy, and his "experiences" are part of what ruined this character.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Odds of the new trilogy being pulled?

Or at least shifted to a new director?

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

le contrarian for you's posts

is there a more brainlet way of trolling?

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

literally just google "disney la times"

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

Or at least shifted to a new director?
I know just the guy.

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

Guaranteed. The (((Mouse))) has no honor.

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

If it gets to 40% they will absolutely pull it from Rian.

This could legit be when casual audiences realize that Disney whines and dines professional critics. The "Disney Effect" is in full force.

William Murphy
William Murphy

Close to none

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

You know you want to

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

At least he doesn’t make every main character female, while making sure the good guys are as insanely diverse as possibld (minus any white men) while the evil guys are all angry white men with no diversity.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

Rotten Tomatoes has had 58,268 User Ratings for a while now. I think they've stopped adding new reviews.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

UP

quads

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

Could happen. It could be good for the series. I mean X-men' movies were shit and doing badly in the box office until Mathew Vaughn came along and improved on it. I just hope they rethink their strategy, stop with the targeted merchandising and forced comedy, and diversity, and maybe it might have a chance. I don't think they're going shelve it, the mouse has spent too much money for Star Wars IP for them to quit at the first potential flop.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

I didn't like the movie, but you're just wrong on this one

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Somehow I doubt Rogue One is worse.

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

Fuck it'd be a kino experience of a lower than mediocre story.

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

RO is objectively the best of the three, and anyone with a brain should be able to see that, from these ratings, (((Critics))) mean nothing

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST FUCK MY CAREER UP

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

66% is an achievement in itself.

Carter Green
Carter Green

Can't develop a character through flashbacks
You mean that thing tons of movies do?

Ruins his character.
Because he's different and you hate things that are different?

Retarded deus ex machina
Like half the shit in starwars? Starwas is supposed to take place in a massive galactic civilization and yet all these characters are related or just bump into each other by coincidence. The "Will of the Force" sword cuts both ways.

See the character arc
Flashbacks.
No Reason
Pretty sure his actions and choices are the reason his personality changed. He was always portrayed as teetering on the edge of the darkside, prone to aggression, self doubt, and strong emotion. I fail to see how it is inconceivable character assassination that he might give in to these emotions.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

TFA is basically ANH part 2
REEEEEEEEE NO ORIGINALITY
TLJ tries its best not to rehash stuff
REEEEEEEEE NOT STAR WARS DISNEY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE FRANCHISE
also fuck off with "Luke changed to much". just cause you're too autistic to understand shit that isn't explained to you on screen, doesn't mean it's bad.
That being said, I wouldn't say the movie was amazing, but it was pretty good. Marvel-ish humor ruins the mood, BB8 jokes go on for too long and also fucking quirky critters placed solely for merch sales.

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

Hey can you introduce me to the mouse, i'm interested in getting paid for shitposting.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

He was always portrayed as teetering on the edge of the darkside, prone to aggression, self doubt, and strong emotion
Is this the party line? I’ve seen this bullshit a few times now.

And no, he wasn’t.
The cave in ESB was a warning, not a sign of immediate danger.
He only got truly tempted when the most powerful Sith Lord who ever lived used his friends, family and everything he worked for getting murdered in front of him.
He only lost control when his own father threatened his sister, and he almost immediately stepped back from that.

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Like half the shit in starwars?
exactly. honestly star wars is the best example of nostalgia goggles. reading what people say about it and the complains they have about the new movies, you'd swear the OT was a fucking deep and complex character study. it never was. star wars is Mary Sue: The Series and it always was. no one important will suddenly die, coincidences and ass pulls non stop. it's a blockbuster about quirky characters in space fighting the most powerful force in the galaxy with little to no training and somehow succeeding, because it's a family movie and they can't die.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

pretty good
KEK

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

this is a very misguided argument, i'm honestly confused why shills keep using it

TFA played it safe but that was a nitpick, a good majority still enjoyed the film and didn't let that stop them

TLJ is a political charged film that is riding on the drama that the 2016 election generated, it only purpose is to try to influence a young generation to their side

this is no longer about movies, story, or the star wars universe that has been developed over 30 years, it's about trying to send a message

you guys don't seem to understand how disgusting the producers are being

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

TLJ is a political charged film
how so?

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

?

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

Delouse the Mouse!!!

James Thomas
James Thomas

God I hate that "always disgusted" smug that the chink and all tumblrinas have.

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

ywn have Villeneuve's KOTOR with Revan Gosling

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

When they first acquired the franchise he was approached about an Obi-Wan film. I'm guessing he wanted to make an actual movie and not some virtue-signalling offal, and got shown the door.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

I created a account with all my emails to do this.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

I'm not getting paid, I'm just not a huge fanboy. Starwars has always been like a 7 or 8/10 movie series. Its Iconic but there's nothing about it that is really as amazing as people seem to act like it is. The new movies aren't anything special and they're tainted with "Inclusiveness" and similar buzzwords and marketing schemes, but they're still like a 7/10 overall.

His entire training was filled with his self doubt and easy frustration. Seriously, go watch it again and tally every time he whines about something being impossible or stupid, or just whines in general. He was a fucking bratty teenager thrust into a world of violence and space magic. There were lots of warnings and signs that he had the potential to turn evil or at least lose himself.

Not him but they've been pushing their "LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING MINORITIES WE HAVE GUYS!" agenda hard. I mean, I don't give a shit if you have a black character or a girl or whatever but it ticks me off when they do this stupid pandering bullshit with race quotas. As though having a black person in a movie is something to be applauded, like a small child learning not to shit himself.

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

The funny thing is that Ryan probably thought how everyone will go apeshit about the broom boy at the end with millions of theories and discussion going on, but in reality literally no one gives a single fuck.

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

it's even worse than the half dozen or so of the complaints I've seen on here.
There are so many things wrong with this piece of shit, not the least of which is that it starts off as yet ANOTHER copy of the OT.
rebels desperately trying to get away
the first ship has been evacuated *hurrah!*
you came out of light speed too soon, Hux!
*empire chases your band of rebels across the galaxy* what do?
*float in space with the rest of the garbage*
oh no - you've been betrayed by your new friend in this strange alluring city!
Yoda admonishes Luke
put da blankie over the injured good guy on the Falcon as you narrowly escape the empire
wew

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

This but unironically.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

His entire training was filled with his self doubt and easy frustration
Oh, like an actual character, who isn’t an instant expert, tying something difficult?
Which he got shown first hand why he needed to learn patience when he got bitten on the ass for t by Vader ?
Which he clearly rose above during RoTJ, when he casts aside his hubris and trusts the good in his father, not even attempting to fight Sheev?

Nothing in ESB indicates Luke is at any risk of the dark side unless captured hub Vader. Show me a single sign of hatred or genuine malice he displayed in the movie

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

I don't know why I feel so much anger about this movie and towards Rian. I hated tfa but didn't really care, just figured Star wars was dead now and thought I moved on. But this is just....I can't even come up with the words to properly describe it.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

because you were dreading everything bad that happened in the film. You knew they'd fuck up the storybook ending of ROTJ.

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

seems odd to have the critics liking and the audience disliking a low brain stimulation movie like space capeshit

Charles Green
Charles Green

it wasn't really clever.. at least I didn't think so. more like dull.

David Allen
David Allen

it's all those disney bucks reviewers get.

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

Or maybe you know, someone paid of all the critics.

David Peterson
David Peterson

It spills at 59% right?

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

lmao Is this happening for real?

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

TLJ is a political charged film that is riding on the drama that the 2016 election generated, it only purpose is to try to influence a young generation to their sid
this is a very misguided argument, i'm honestly confused why neckbeards keep using it

one scene about weapons dealing
le purple hair ladie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STAR WARS HATES TRUMP

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE LEGENDARY EVEN IN HELL

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

someone change wikipedia to reflect this user score, as of now it reads like Disney propaganda.

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

but, although i agree with you that from an artistic PoV the beginning-middle-end and happy conclusion of the OT is a better choice for a series of films, it's not very realistic

Yeah, the allies won WWI, but it's not like that ended all conflict on Earth

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

leaving your IP on wikipedia
Shiggy diggy don't.

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

uncanny valley

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

stupid murricans. This movie a KINO! Rayan is genius!

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

STOOOOOOOOOOOP

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

jdimsa

HK-47 is the only character that can actually quip and it doesn't comes off as cringy or forced

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

I think it's got more to do with Snoke being remodelled to look like Trump. Compare the facial features, skin texture, eyes, etc and assorted gold tranquilments. His throne room even feels like a colour-swapped parody of Trump Tower.

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

like, i'm really confused if we're watching the same movie

i see three possibilities here;
- you're completely oblivious to subtext
- you're working overtime to ignore it so you can enjoy the franchise without a political overview
- you're a shill trying to cast shade on the issue

either way, try watching the movie again and pay attention this time

Jack Price
Jack Price

FUCKING THIS

"Make the Empire Great Again"?? Yeah, we get it Disney, you're libtards, but at least have some artistic vision

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

D*sney don't deserve him

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

proxy

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Ghostbusters part 2

Critics overplayed their hand once again

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

He deserves better.

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

I WISH
THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

now leading Batman v Superman by only 1%
Rightfully so desu

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

tfw no-one shot up a screening
Mate, by the 10th quip I was praying for some sweet Aurora relief

Fucking bastards must have realised we were suffering more alive

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

SOON

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

Sometimes normies hate things because they don’t understand them.

Sometimes they hate things because they’re objectively shit.

This is one of the times it’s shit.

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

The assination happened while he was chipper. Why would a guy who forgave Vader, the biggest baddest dude in the universe. Attempt to murder his own nephew for having a few dark thoughts.

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

someone change wikipedia to reflect this user score, as of now it reads like Disney propaganda.
Page locked

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

Are you guys for real, is it really that awful? I mean, I found it to be pretty ok. Caught my attention for those whole 152 minutes.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

i don wanna esplain it, i'll jus call 'im a shll

;^)

Christian White
Christian White

I think people are just getting up tight about minorities.

However there was the whole rich people are evil segment, where we get lectured by Rose about the evils of capitalism which was a bit on the nose. And then there was the hacker. He said everyone’s as bad as each other but then sold out to the First order. It was essentially a parody of the Trump supporters using the same phrase as a dog whistle to support Trump in the election. So it did have political moments shoehorned in.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

$0.02

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

Attempt to murder his own nephew for having a few dark thoughts.
Wrong.
KIDF out in full swing, I see

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

i have no idea how to debate or argue so i'll just keep mocking him, pointing to one line of text and hope it sticks
sorry to say but you're dumb as fuck, good luck @ your mcjob dude

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

In both versions of events he went into Kylo's quarters intending to kill him in his sleep. All that changes is who draws first.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

Regardless of any of that, the end of his ultimate arc in the OT is to show that rejects all of those parts of himself with love and forgiveness. That's the entire point of ROTJ. I don't mind that Luke would be a little more cynical and stern 30+ years later, but they went overboard and made him look completely unlikeable and retarded instead. People have a right to be angry, especially when it goes against everything the source material set out to establish.

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

still waiting on armond's review

David Garcia
David Garcia

You know, I kinda wanna leave a bad review just to see the score go down even further

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

Almost everything about this movie's prerelease seems like it was a shield to protect against criticisms
let go of the past, it doesn't matter that the entire movie is a big character assassination
it's structurally different, doesn't matter that there are insane pacing and Suicide Squad level editing problems
it's a funnier movie than we've ever had before, the porgs are the key to all this
screw books

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

63%

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

If you want to have fun reading the negative reviews
imdb.com/title/tt2527336/reviews?

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

I'm not trying to debate or argue, I'm just trying to get you to explain your statement that the movie was somehow addressing the election.

Chill out. If you don't want to have an actual conversation that's fine, just reply to this calling me dumb

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

IT'S AT BVS AND ONLY DROPPING

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

In both versions of events he went into Kylo's quarters intending to kill him in his sleep
Again. Wrong.

In Luke's (the correct) recounting of the events, the ignition of the lightsaber was a shameful moment of weakness, he did not go into his shack to kill him, but instead to feel his force (or something like that)

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Shameful moment of weakness

Yeah, because he was planning to murder a teenager in his sleep.

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

movie was somehow addressing the election.
i never said that, i said it was riding OFF the drama of the election, attacking and addressing many of the themes we experienced during

what explanation do you want? this has been rehashed and explain many times, you have to be more specific

i'm all for having a conversation, but the past two reply from you have been a simple mock post & memes, so go ahead and try to verbalize a simple question and i will shed some light on it from my point of view

reference:
OP:

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

people are salty as fuck about Luke holy shit, when will these nostalgia goggles come off? Luke was an ok character at best, Mary Sue as fuck. stop holding Star Wars to such a high standard

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Yeah bro, the character who spends his entire second movie training for a fight he gets completely destroyed in is a Mary Sue you're right my dude

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

only 4% more until the popcorn spills

More entertaining and tense than the actual film, to be fully truthful kinsman.

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

ty based trump supports

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Luke - Version 1) Kylo landed a building on Luke for no reason

Kylo - Version 2) Luke tried to kill Kylo and he defended himself.

Luke - Version 3) Luke came to kill Kylo and at the last moment pussied out. Kylo woke up and saw his uncle standing over him with his weapon ignited and defended himself.

2 and 3 are just as bad and aren’t the actions of someone who could forgive Darth Vader.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

BEGONE THOT

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

I'm pretty sure you know what my question is and since i don't spend every waking hour on the internet I have not read all of the entire hashed out explanations.

Is you're entire argument about political subtext based on STRONK female military generals and minorities?

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Yeah dude, it's as says, just because he thought better a second latter doesn't mean he didn't turn on his light saber to kill him

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

he's too good for the Disney slaughterhouse

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Exactly. I'm actually rooting for it to happen and I fairly liked the movie

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Rogue one is unironically the best of nu-wars because of the last scene alone. I legit dont understand how it could score worse than TFA

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

BvS
27%
TLK
93%

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Slothy milky green and tasty

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

Yeah, totally. I mean his only discernible skill in ANH is that he can pilot half-decently, then he spends most of ESB training in a swamp with Wise Puppet only to get utterly wrecked in a fight with his dad, then comes back in RotJ and again gets wrecked in a fight with his dad and the Emperor, having to be saved by said dad just as he's being roasted to death by force lightning. To cap it all off he doesn't even really manage to save his father, he just has to settle for a goodbye and cremation. But other than basically failing at every step in the last two films he's a total Mary Sue unlike Rey who's a deep, complex, flawed character.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

TFA needs to be this low too.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

You're not understanding though. He didn't COME INTO THE ROOM to kill him. It wasn't until after he sensed the darkness and power in him that he thought about that. So is incorrect

Moreover, in Luke's retelling, Luke realized what he was doing was wrong before Kylo even woke up. By the time ben saw what he thought was happening Luke had already returned to the light. Sois also wrong

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Alexa Garcia
Bow-legged goblin creature
Girl who cleaned star is gorgeous qt3.141592

Really makes me think...

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

Looking forward to the articles that blame the gooblegabble boogeyman for this debacle.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

6 3 P E R C E N T A G E P O I N T S

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

the regular audience "doesnt matter". explains a lot about this shitflick

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

The fact he would even consider it in the first place is the issue, you braindead prole.

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

Funniest thing about this movie is it makes you stop caring about the next installment in the franchise, like everything people were hyped about is gone.
What are we supposed to focus on now? The superfluous war that shouldn't even exist?

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

worst time to go through with the merger.
people are subconsciously afraid of big business and gonna lash out

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

ALRIGHT LADS
I don't want to watch this shit
Spoil the fuck out of me

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

stronk
drop the memes right now

political subtext:
- whites make up the first order
- white males are falling out of power and they're bitter (luke)
- snoke resemble trump
- women provide a better future
- diversity makes us stronger
- interracial relationships
- weapon control
- the only masculine character is a villain (kylo)
- kylo is frustrated, confused and a psychopath

now refute this

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

My theater that was filled up last night didn't even clap at the ending with the stale boy. This shows even normies disliked it.

David Carter
David Carter

Oh, yeah you sure are right about that. IMO his intentions when entering the room mean nothing over the fact that he did think about killing Kylo, but... you know.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

someone oughta make a list of all the critics who shilled this, make a graphic and spread it around. itll be handy for sifting out meaningless reviews for later releases of different ips

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

Snyder's too fucking good for the Mouse. Too much integrity.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

I don't really get the disdain for Rogue One. It's not great, and it desperately needed to develop the characters more before killing them all off, but it's by far the best Nu-Wars film.

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

yeah, Snyder is not an YES GUY so the mouse won't hire him

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

luke skywaker dies, leia lives, snoke dies, rey is nobody, yoda returns

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

How will critics recover from this? This is not some retarded movie nobody cares about like Ghostbusters. It's fucking Star Wars.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

I can add that fristrated Kylo is a classic feminism trope. The male (and its toxic masculinity) is frustrated and emotional angry/confused/distressed because he cant stand/did not want to accept the social (progressive) changes of society and he react violently.

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

No way, the shoehorned in asian's and the way it established the force as just a religion anyone can join was almost as bad as some of the shit in TLJ.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

I agree. My biggest complaint is how it botched its tie-in to ANH.

Eli Young
Eli Young

The people have spoken
I hope the word of mouth hurts the 2nd week drop

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Villeneuve should have done one or four

David Green
David Green

The same way they always do, nobody even fucking listens to reviews anymore, I wish Disney would realise bribing reviewers isn't even fucking worth it, NOBODY cares about their opinions.

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

qt white girl is orderly
spic act like a dumb hooligan

Really made me think

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

its truly a free fall

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

its imdb rating is dangerously close to falling below an 8 which is terrible for a new star wars movie

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

yoda returns
excuse me?

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

THE ETERNAL STATE OF DISNEY

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

Amazing.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

the only masculine character is a villain (kylo)
Kylo isn't masculine at all, he's a fucking bitch.

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Yoda's force ghost comes back solely to shit on Luke and shill Rey.

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

It really is. I work night shift. Been following it all night. Watched it go down about 1% per hour. Now it's picking up speed. Probably 2% per hour now.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

wow

there is still good in this world

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

rey's parents are drunks and literal whos
snoke is killed by kylo who is now the main antoagonist
leia's ship is destroyed and she is flung out into space unconscious but force flies through space back to another ship
yoda appears and burns down a tree
luke milks a space cow (and drinks it) and then dies after creating a force apparition of himself that fights kylo

i think that just about covers it

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

shit on Luke and shill Rey.
Rey is the worst character in Star Wars, and that's saying a lot when Ezra exists

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

The more people hate it, the sooner Sup Forums will call it kino. Right now we're looking at around 1 year. What a shit board this is.

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

It was alright.

John Martin
John Martin

IMDB ratings are a load of fucking shit.

50% thought it was either a 9 or 10/10?

What the fuck?

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

Wrong.

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

THROUGH EARLY MORNING FOG I SEE

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

Armond hates it so even braindead retards have no argument this time.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

3% lower than Revenge of the Sith as of now.

It's going to get much lower once the people who were kids when the OT came out go to see it.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

“David Duke...”

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

Ezra was cool in season 2 when he was starting to turn dark. He should have stayed a testy edgelord that the team had to tard wrangle but was extremely effective when allowed to work.
Watching the team give each other worried glances as Ezra mind controls a soldier into killing his comerades then walking off a platform to his death was pretty amusing.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

62% now
OH NO NO NO NO

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

The movie picks up before TFA starts. Luke Skywalker, upon seeing the damage that Rey and Kylo caused with their force powers, comes out of hiding and trains to defeat both upon years of living in peace. As he trains in the force, he draws closer and closer to a fractal structure, and it warps his understanding of the dark side and the light, making him susceptible to darker emotions. Then, Rey shows up with his light saber and Luke takes this as a moment of weakness to defeat his threat.
Meanwhile, Finn and Poe are on the hunt for Rey. They are chased by Kylo Ren though, who believe they will lead him to Rey. On Luke's planet, Rey causes more and more damage and Luke sides increasingly with the dark side, as the fractal structure begins to envelope the force.
Eventually, Finn, Poe and Kylo all find their way onto Luke's planet and are followed by the First Order and the Resistance. Stuff starts blowing up, the Jedi temple, etc. and Luke withdraws, emotionally devastated and confused by the Force.
Rey decides to protect the planet on her own and faces Kylo. It turns out though, that Kylo has been seeing the fractal structure too, but it's been causing him to turn to the light. Throughout the fight, they come to terms with one another, but before they can Snoke (Kylo's leader) drops in and they 2v1 Rey, with Kylo being influenced by Snoke's dark side.

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

rebel alliance scenes are written by some fembod at huffington post

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

A deciding factor as you whether or not you'll enjoy the movie is how you feel about Luke Skywalker going crazy. The scenes between him and Rey carried the movie for me

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Luke, in the safe room of the island, meets Yoda's force ghost. Yoda reveals that he knew the fractal too, and all it signifies is the impending merge of Luke and the Force. That is, Luke will die soon, and his final test is determining what side he will fall on. In the final moment of clarity, Luke Supermans across the island, disabling ships both Resistance and First Order with his mind. He slams down onto Snoke just as Rey and Finn/Poe (who joined her fight) are about to be murdered and is stabbed by Kylo on accident. Enraged and fighting with the wound, Luke cuts off Snoke's arms and legs, and is about to kill Kylo, but hesitates.
He grows weak from his wounds, and The Resistance extracts him and retreats, while Leia has been saving what she could of the Jedi Temple. Kylo retreats to save Snoke, feeling as the fractal draws farther away from his vision of the force. The Resistance escapes and Luke has one final reunion with Leia before he dies in peace, reunited with the light side and becomes a Force Ghost to guide Rey.

There is a post credit scene where Luke shows up to Kylo as well.

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

What established laws?

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

Why does he look like fucking Buddha? He got some chubby cheeks in forceheaven

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

youtube.com/watch?v=V-jZNKz2upw

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

emotion-rich action
someone post those spinning red dudes that never hit anything.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

451 degrees, Luke. 451.

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

Holy shit, I see it.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

Yup. I went in wanting to hate RO since the previews made it obvious it wasn't what I wanted (I wanted a war film not a faggy girly I REBEL cookie cutter cookie cutter Star Wars schlock) but it's obvious it's the best of the Disney movies.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

I liked the deep backstory that Snoke got.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

It's by far the best of the new movies because you can tell the director liked the OT
Without studio interference (humor) it would've been great

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

how many of you fags left a review without actually seeing the movie?

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

I saw the movie, thought it was trash, and didn't leave a review so I'm glad people are doing it for me

James Thompson
James Thompson

What pissed me off about R1 was how obvious the studio-mandated reshoots were. I hope one day we get a director's cut of that film.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

SIXTY TWO
I
X
T
Y

T
W
O

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

the day 0 fanboys have already cast their lot
the people who wanted to see it quickly have already cast their lot
the only people remaining are the ones who don’t care enough to see it quickly
many of them will already know the worst of the spoilers
The weekend is going to fucking hammer it.
I thought 50% was a pipe dream earlier today, but it might even go to 40

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

going into the magic cave to see a vision of yourself while in training

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

So the ratings look like this but if you check the reviews you will notice a bunch of upset people.

What the fuck? Does IMDb have any integrity?

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

But Force Awakens also played the diversity/feminism angle too, and mainstream audiences liked it. This just isn't a good film.

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

Filmgate

going to get more and more obvious now FOX is out of the game as well

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

It was cool that they ripped off HK47. That's the closest we've gotten to an alien/robot main character who isn't a dumb sidekick. It seems Disney will never actually deliver on ayylmaos since it's IMPORTANT to REPRESENT "MINORITIES"

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

Can't wait till we get the

BUH BUH BUH CHINA WILL SAVE IT

Threads all over again like we did during Rogue One

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

What other movies those people watch that they give The Last fucking Jedi a 10/10?

Colton White
Colton White

No one cared then, but after three years of getting non stop SJW garbage,I'm starting to notice more normies waking up to the SJW agenda . Also the fact that the mainstream media will defend this film and praise it, despite everyone hating it, will sound off alarm bells even in the most skeptical people. The MSM's hubris will make Normie's turn on them

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Marvel movies

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Based

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

I found the whole hotheaded Po vs so smart (that she triggered a mutiny by unnecessarily hiding information in the face of apparent certain death) Admiral plotline particularly egregious.
Especially lesbian space Leia blowing the door off with her mind and slapping down the silly men who thought they knew best.

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

Why does look milk the hooknosed Jew?

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

I'm sure Harrison Ford did his part and contributed at least 5 negative reviews out of spite.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

Yeah, totally. Laura Dern appeared and died for fucking nothing. What is advanced technology if you can't remotely pilot a ship (or maybe just assign some mindless robot on the suicide driver mission or something)

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

The concept artists, who worked for Lucas previously, are rebelling against their new masters and sneaking in coded messages.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Do it, it’s fun and this piece of shit deserves every bad review it gets.

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

TFA got a 93

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

Kind of depressing how Rogue One, a film about nobodies used to set up the plot device driving A New Hope, is actually better than both TFA and TLJ.

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

Luke bears his teeth and shakes his head after drinking the milk
You can actually feel Hamill's utter contempt and disgust for the scene he is acting out.

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

RoTS is only a 79%

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

Can't imagine why
Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization opposed by a multicultural group led by brave women.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Main female character is also a cute girl for once.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

It's Ghostbusters 2016 all over again.

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

Well I won't deny that one. Bunnyfu was definitely cute.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

Does anyone still remember this and find it hilarious how the Rogue One staff dude was basically saying unintentionally that non-whites aren't even "humans"?

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

Not at all. What's this about?

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

One of the writers said something to the effect on twitter or tumblr that if you "like" the Empire you are basically a white supremacist because they keep aliens (non-whites) down.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

rebel scum REEEEEing as usual

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

No one cared about like till two years ago. Before that everyone called him a whiny faggot and a virgin. Everyone like Han, who was cool and badass not like whiny wimpy Luke.

The Luke in TLJ was the accurate depiction of Luke skywalker and a perfect way to finish the story. Everyone here I are just being contrarians.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

Rogue One waterhead writers tweeted that last year. Disney made them delete the tweets since, obviously, this would affect merchandise sales.

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

Man RT is such a fucking shit site.

I really hope the entire thing comes crashing down one day.

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

Nothing you described in this post is aligned with reality

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

In France where the film was released on Wednesday, episode 8 is already falling in terms of the number of spectators. Word of mouth is bad, the film is bad!
This is a catastrophic drop!
Only 35,000 spectators on the city of Paris compared to 81,000 for episode 7.
The film is a complete rape of the saga and looks more like a marvel than a star wars!
The box-office: 45 million Thursday instead of 57 million for star wars 7, Disney does not want these figures to be released.

May the force be with you because it really isn't with the film.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

it has Leia flying in space like Superman, FLYING IN SPACE LIKE FUCKING SUPERMAN YOU FUCKING CUNT I HATE YOU I HOPE YOU DIE

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

More like
100% psychopathic asshole.
Decide to inflict pain and suffering to the world.
Prepare to james holmes TLJ.
Realize that nothing causes more suffering than screening Disney shit to as much ppl as possible.

10/10 would disney the world again

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

*BUUUUUUURP*
THE FORCE ISN'T REAL REY

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

I WILL LET YOU DOWN.

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

I was in line this morning to see The Disaster Artist. There were like six or seven Star Wars fans behind me. I told how bad a film The Last Jedi is. Now they're going to see The Disaster Artist instead.

Hollywood sucks. They're kill franchises. Why don't you make something original instead of whoing it out 3-4 times every 3 years.

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

IT KEEPS GETTING LOWER

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Fucking kek.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

Make no mistake, there's panic in Kathleen Kennedy's office today.

As it should be.

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

Why should they? Any random fuckhead can just "get" the Force now, fuck discipline and training. Who gives a fuck who this kid is?

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

Fucking brutal.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

I couldn't agree more.

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IF HURTS INSIDE

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

Are the fans pissed off just because they killed luke?

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

Disney literally saving lives.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

its pretty obvious that disney just buys off reviewers. if nothing else the movie is rather divisive, but its at a fucking 93 and 8.2 on metacritic

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

I think a lot of people are pissed off about that yes, but not just that.

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

Guys what did the Prequels do fundamentally better than the Sequels? Is it because of Lucas' autism that we love them for their flaws rather than these soulless abortions Disney has pumped out?

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

But people would forgive the rest of the shit if Luke was still alive and had more stuff to do in the next movie.

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOOOOOOOWNNN

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Yeah if he could potentially redeem his character assassination

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

hey sorry about your down-syndrome but nobody is comparing the sequels to the prequels, they are both terrible

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

I don't think its Luke dying off, I think its the fact that Episode 8 literally shat on him in every way possible and he amounts to do nothing except passing on the torch to Rey whose also literally no one and there is quite honestly no explanation for why she's so strong. So in short, its not because Luke died, its because how Luke died and what he did or rather didn't do.

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

As much as Zack Snyder would want to, Disney won't let him. He's fucking done with big budget movies. He's gonna go make his Iraq war piece and retire probably. Based Zack.

pic related
tfw Zack Snyder understands Luke Skywalker more than Disney

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

.02 cents have been deposited in your account.

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

This film has single handedly ruined everything from the OT, and even fucked up what little ground was laid by TFA.
All that’s left is the absolute nobody characters.
If you’re not drinking the nuWars kool aid, there’s literally nothing to look forward to any more outside abmiracle happening, and their track record has made people lose hope.

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

triggered drumpftard detected. :)

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

even this hack is better than Jew Jew and SoyRian

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

what he did or rather didn't do.
That could still be fixed in the next movie if he was alive, in short it's because he's dead.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

A lot of people expected Luke to die. I don't think it's the death that people have a problem with.

Leo Young
Leo Young

I WILL MAKE YOU HURT

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

The only thing I could look forward to is the Obi-wan Ewan McGregor movie, but they'll fuck that up too. I'd say give it to Villenueve and let us get some kino before Star Wars is finally put in the grave.

I used to love Star Wars, and now it makes me feel numb.

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

The resistance is a military organization. In a military organization, the person in command doesn’t have to tell anyone shit about their plans and Poe should have been thrown in the brig or executed on the spot long before the mutiny scene ever happened.

From a storytelling standpoint though it was a waste of fucking time that negated the purpose of the minoriteam casino adventure which was nearly half the movie.

Too many lazy 80s sitcom plots where a simple miscommunication that could have been cleared up with one line of dialogue leads to the entire conflict. Vice Admirals plan, Kylo’s origin story, there’s probably more. And all the fucking filler was obnoxious

Still the best Star Wars from the rat

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

SHE
FUCKING
WON

Leo King
Leo King

Star Wars fans are retards
Color me surprised, glad critics aren't

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

At the end of the trilogy? Sure, but most people expected Leia to die in this movie because of Carrie.

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

For all their flaws there's a beating heart in there somewhere. The work of one man simply wanting to tell a story that's part pulp/noir homage, part pop culture myth cycle. There's also one incredibly clever thing Lucas did with the prequels, which was to distinguish them visually from the original films. OT Star Wars had a very blocky, gritty late 70's/early 80's aesthetic presumably inspired by Lucas's love of stripping down cars to build racers and hot rods. PT Star Wars had the aesthetic of the 50's golden age of automobiles crossed with the 20's/30's golden age of aviation. Smooth designs, polished aluminium, flowing deco/futurism shapes. It was nostalgic and a clean break simultaneously, and allowed Lucas to largely escape from recycling the plots of the OT and tell a new story without it being jarring to the viewer.

By doubling down on the OT aesthetic, Disney have effectively hidebound themselves into having to endlessly recycle the same themes, ideas and plot points or it would become jarring to see them try something different within those confines.

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

I thought it was powerful how in the film space hillary bravely sacrifices herself to destroy the Patriarchy

Nathan King
Nathan King

Actually Snyder lightsaber fights would be fucking awesome.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

Question is why the garbage TFA has 89%

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

He's literally /our guy/
>not liking KHAZAR MILKERS

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

sorry man to be honest i didn't even read your post, i just thought you were a shill and i was anti-shilling

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Rey is a nobody
Snoke dies easily with no explanation
Admiral Ackbar dies off screen in one line of dialogue
Purple Haired social warrior takes up like 30 min of screen time
Insert womyn and minorities everywhere
Luke kills himself by projecting himself across the galaxy to buy a few minutes for some ice pokemon dogs to show the resistence out of a mine?/bomb shelter
The entire resistence fits on the millenium falcon
Cute animals! little porg porgs aweee so random xD

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

What happens to Poe character? I read a couple of ppl saying someting like "they killed any further possibility of Poe story arc".

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

Got back a couple hours ago from a 3:05am showing, for the most part I found it boring, unoriginal, forced, and cringy. I burst out laughing at the Leia flying in space scene, but I was the only one in the theater that did. Everyone else was eating that shit up like cocaine laced candy. People clapped at certain scenes reinforcing the "I KNOW THIS!!!" *Clap clap clap* theme. The second half was more enjoyable than the first half, lightspeed kamikaze was actually pretty cool. I really wanted REI to join with kylo to start fucking shit up, I think that would have actually made me enjoy the movie. All in all 5/10, really lame.

Rose was the stupidest fucking character.

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

On a fundamental level the core of the narrative wasn’t just a complete rehash of empire vs rebels despite the fact it makes no sense in the context of the established plot

They were absolutely terribly executed, but the framework of the story was at least something original.

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

How long before they put George Lucas on a live newsfeed with a gun pointed at his back telling everyone to give the movie a chance and that he likes it

Disney must be sweating right now

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

How low can they go?

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

I hated Rose so much too. She's so boring and generic. perfect fit for Finn in that case.
I liked the scenes with Luke, Rey and Kylo in them and the rest felt boring and I was just waiting for them to be over. especially everything on the casino planet.

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

Any commander worth their salt knows that morale is second only to logistics.
A commander who actively damages it by implying they’re all going to die should be spaced

Bentley King
Bentley King

He just acts like a retard the whole movie and gets basically everyone on his own side killed multiple times.

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

I love this man.

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

He was just portrayed as some hothead pilot that loves to blow shit up, made a mutiny for fucking nothing because people wouldn't bother telling him anything. Also, a bomb exploded right in his face at some point as he was about to board and do his "pilot that likes to blow things up" thing yet he didn't even have a scratch. At least he looked good throughout the whole movie, I guess.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

NO NO NO NO NO NO

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

You have a point, but technically the only thing she’s obligated to tell anyone is their orders

She was a poor commander, but didn’t break any rules. Poe fucked everything up, and stepped out of line.

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

When I watched it, people in the theater started clapping when Kylo sliced Snoke in half

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

IT WAS HER TURN

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

How long until the bucket thing turns? Screencap the hell out of this shit

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

Mine as well, people went batshit when REI tossed kylo her lightsaber and he turned it on through the guys head.

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

I am no military expert what what harm could it possibly do to tell people during a hopless situation what the plan was.

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

GROUND CONTROL TO GEN'RAL POPPINS
TOMATOMETER'S FALLING
SHOWS NO SIGN OF STOPPIN

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

So when you said political subtext you actually meant "meta-political cultural commentary"

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

COMMENCING COUNTDOWN TILL IT'S ROTTEN
CHECK MY "PRIVILEGE"
ONLY MOUSEKEKS DEFEND YOU

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit