I HURT MY SELF TODAY

I HURT MY SELF TODAY

if you haven't, make sure you vote it 0.5 and you leave a review about how it literally ruined your life

IT'S WORSE THAN JUSTICE LEAGUE
HOW CAN DISNEY EVER RECOVER?

But i haven't seen it yet user

why would that matter?

>The only people who matter gave it a 93%
Makes you think

Because jewing is for jews

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

>Star Wars
>white

Hmm.

Eat shit Hamill!

Literally all Sup Forums users who haven't seen it yet

It's as weird as Rian said it would be. It doesn't have the same factory polish that the typical Disney Marvel movie has. I didn't love it, but normies hating it is a sign that it did something right.

>tfw no-one shot up a screening

But user, even if it had 0%, retards will still flock to consume the next product disney shits out
faking reviews is just masturbation and memery

They're bought and paid for. I thought Disney made it clear when they threatened the LA Times a month ago.

IT BEGINS

I SURE HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE PAID REVIEWERS BECAUSE ITS GONNA BECOME THE NORM JUST LIKE VIDEO GAMES

>4channers doing ther best to bring the score down
>still outnumbered 2:1 by true fans
L M A O
it's over
you're not relevant anymore

Disney cares enough about Rottentomatoes to bribe hundreds of reviewers with prescreenings and the implication of not being invited again if you give a negative review.

Mark my words: once OTfags go see it this weekened it will drop below Attack of the Clones.

It was either bribes, or threats of black listing.

I don't think they were bribed. But they are afraid of being blacklisted. Early access to these mega blockbusters are their bread and butter

That's what I implied.
Reviewers want to get invited to these prescreenings of big movies.
With rottentomatoes they just have to give a 3/5 or higher to be counted as a positive review, so giving a bad movie 3/5 instead of 2/5 is not really a big deal to them.

meant for

>60,000 votes
>probably a good 10,000 of them were shills voting 10/10 before the movie was released
>66% and going down
Damn I knew the movie was shit and Disney bought the reviews but THIS shit?

>movie is even slightly different from the fucking soft reboot shit the first one was

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT STARWARS!

Starwars fans are the worst.

>be a serial killer with no regard for human life
>load up your trenchcoat with a dozen loaded firearms
>walk into a theater showing TLJ hell-bent on murdering innocent people while they're enraptured seeing the continuation of their childhood innocence on the big screen.
>Heh... Nothin personnel
>Start watching the movie, waiting for your moment to strike
>Slowly realize that nobody deserves this shit movie being their last memory on this Earth
>suffer through the movie with your intended victims
>walk out, trenchcoat fluttering in the evening breeze
>"Next time... Maybe"

I fucking stood up and clapped. Fuck yeah, Yoda

What about shitting on luke, the whole mythos, and breaking established laws of the SW universe?

>These sexist and islamophobic books does not contain any that yaaass slaaay queeen does not already know
What did Yoda mean by this

It's not different at all, it's a rehash of ESB and RotJ with all of the stuff set up in TFA dropped. And then there's Luke's character assassination.

>65%

>Still not 52%

Come on guys, we need to meme that

This, some manbabies can't handle seeing a heroe of their youth being portayed as homicidal maniac who wants to kill his nephew over a bad dream and sucks on the fat titties of an antropomorphic abomination. It's their fault the movie is shit and not BASED DISNEY

Going down, down, down...

50% by end of the day

I haven't head of that. What happened? Can you source it?

OFFICIALLY WORSE THAN A PREQUEL MOVIE HOLY SHIT

>A character is written differently than he was in original movies
>Character assassination.

Exactly how did they assassinate his character? Is the 70 year old man who lost everything and exiled himself supposed to be the same chipper 20 something he once was?

>BvS has a 63% audience score
Oh boy

>the man who risked everything to save his friends, and eventually his father, abandoned everyone because his impulse to murder a child backfired
>not taking his character or back, unloading both barrels and setting fire to the corpse
You get one more (you).

SIXTY FIVE
I
X
T
Y

F
I
V
E

65% LMFAO FUCKING THANK GOD, BASED GENERAL PUBLIC PULLING THROUGH ONCE MORE

>The prequels all have low review scores and low user scores
>This movie has high as fuck review scores but low user scores

hmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMM

JUST

Legitmately mad when I left the cinema.

This "Luke" had nothing to do with OG Luke.
Fucking child murder attempt, seriously?

>all these pleb normies not bein able to handle a quality SW film

FUCK

SHIT

>A character changed over time and due to experiences they had?
>FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE! REEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually yes, writing a character differently IS character assassination.
Unless of course we see the character's arc and understand how and why he changed.
Luke is just an asshole for NO REASON

Yes, there is limit to this.
It was retarded deus ex machuna to make Kylo "evil".

You can't develop a character through flash backs. It just doesn't work. It's sloppy and lazy, and his "experiences" are part of what ruined this character.

Odds of the new trilogy being pulled?

Or at least shifted to a new director?

>le contrarian for you's posts

is there a more brainlet way of trolling?

literally just google "disney la times"

>Or at least shifted to a new director?
I know just the guy.

Guaranteed. The (((Mouse))) has no honor.

If it gets to 40% they will absolutely pull it from Rian.

This could legit be when casual audiences realize that Disney whines and dines professional critics. The "Disney Effect" is in full force.

Close to none

You know you want to

At least he doesn’t make every main character female, while making sure the good guys are as insanely diverse as possibld (minus any white men) while the evil guys are all angry white men with no diversity.

Rotten Tomatoes has had 58,268 User Ratings for a while now. I think they've stopped adding new reviews.

UP

>quads

Could happen. It could be good for the series. I mean X-men' movies were shit and doing badly in the box office until Mathew Vaughn came along and improved on it. I just hope they rethink their strategy, stop with the targeted merchandising and forced comedy, and diversity, and maybe it might have a chance. I don't think they're going shelve it, the mouse has spent too much money for Star Wars IP for them to quit at the first potential flop.

I didn't like the movie, but you're just wrong on this one

Somehow I doubt Rogue One is worse.

Fuck it'd be a kino experience of a lower than mediocre story.

RO is objectively the best of the three, and anyone with a brain should be able to see that, from these ratings, (((Critics))) mean nothing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST FUCK MY CAREER UP

66% is an achievement in itself.

>Can't develop a character through flashbacks
You mean that thing tons of movies do?

>Ruins his character.
Because he's different and you hate things that are different?

>Retarded deus ex machina
Like half the shit in starwars? Starwas is supposed to take place in a massive galactic civilization and yet all these characters are related or just bump into each other by coincidence. The "Will of the Force" sword cuts both ways.

>See the character arc
Flashbacks.
>No Reason
Pretty sure his actions and choices are the reason his personality changed. He was always portrayed as teetering on the edge of the darkside, prone to aggression, self doubt, and strong emotion. I fail to see how it is inconceivable character assassination that he might give in to these emotions.

>TFA is basically ANH part 2
>REEEEEEEEE NO ORIGINALITY
>TLJ tries its best not to rehash stuff
>REEEEEEEEE NOT STAR WARS DISNEY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE FRANCHISE
also fuck off with "Luke changed to much". just cause you're too autistic to understand shit that isn't explained to you on screen, doesn't mean it's bad.
That being said, I wouldn't say the movie was amazing, but it was pretty good. Marvel-ish humor ruins the mood, BB8 jokes go on for too long and also fucking quirky critters placed solely for merch sales.

Hey can you introduce me to the mouse, i'm interested in getting paid for shitposting.

>He was always portrayed as teetering on the edge of the darkside, prone to aggression, self doubt, and strong emotion
Is this the party line? I’ve seen this bullshit a few times now.

And no, he wasn’t.
The cave in ESB was a warning, not a sign of immediate danger.
He only got truly tempted when the most powerful Sith Lord who ever lived used his friends, family and everything he worked for getting murdered in front of him.
He only lost control when his own father threatened his sister, and he almost immediately stepped back from that.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>Like half the shit in starwars?
exactly. honestly star wars is the best example of nostalgia goggles. reading what people say about it and the complains they have about the new movies, you'd swear the OT was a fucking deep and complex character study. it never was. star wars is Mary Sue: The Series and it always was. no one important will suddenly die, coincidences and ass pulls non stop. it's a blockbuster about quirky characters in space fighting the most powerful force in the galaxy with little to no training and somehow succeeding, because it's a family movie and they can't die.

>pretty good
KEK

this is a very misguided argument, i'm honestly confused why shills keep using it

TFA played it safe but that was a nitpick, a good majority still enjoyed the film and didn't let that stop them

TLJ is a political charged film that is riding on the drama that the 2016 election generated, it only purpose is to try to influence a young generation to their side

this is no longer about movies, story, or the star wars universe that has been developed over 30 years, it's about trying to send a message

you guys don't seem to understand how disgusting the producers are being

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

>TLJ is a political charged film
how so?

?

Delouse the Mouse!!!

God I hate that "always disgusted" smug that the chink and all tumblrinas have.

>ywn have Villeneuve's KOTOR with Revan Gosling

When they first acquired the franchise he was approached about an Obi-Wan film. I'm guessing he wanted to make an actual movie and not some virtue-signalling offal, and got shown the door.

I created a account with all my emails to do this.

I'm not getting paid, I'm just not a huge fanboy. Starwars has always been like a 7 or 8/10 movie series. Its Iconic but there's nothing about it that is really as amazing as people seem to act like it is. The new movies aren't anything special and they're tainted with "Inclusiveness" and similar buzzwords and marketing schemes, but they're still like a 7/10 overall.

His entire training was filled with his self doubt and easy frustration. Seriously, go watch it again and tally every time he whines about something being impossible or stupid, or just whines in general. He was a fucking bratty teenager thrust into a world of violence and space magic. There were lots of warnings and signs that he had the potential to turn evil or at least lose himself.

Not him but they've been pushing their "LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING MINORITIES WE HAVE GUYS!" agenda hard. I mean, I don't give a shit if you have a black character or a girl or whatever but it ticks me off when they do this stupid pandering bullshit with race quotas. As though having a black person in a movie is something to be applauded, like a small child learning not to shit himself.

The funny thing is that Ryan probably thought how everyone will go apeshit about the broom boy at the end with millions of theories and discussion going on, but in reality literally no one gives a single fuck.

it's even worse than the half dozen or so of the complaints I've seen on here.
There are so many things wrong with this piece of shit, not the least of which is that it starts off as yet ANOTHER copy of the OT.
>rebels desperately trying to get away
>the first ship has been evacuated *hurrah!*
>you came out of light speed too soon, Hux!
>*empire chases your band of rebels across the galaxy* what do?
>*float in space with the rest of the garbage*
>oh no - you've been betrayed by your new friend in this strange alluring city!
>Yoda admonishes Luke
>put da blankie over the injured good guy on the Falcon as you narrowly escape the empire
wew

This but unironically.

>His entire training was filled with his self doubt and easy frustration
Oh, like an actual character, who isn’t an instant expert, tying something difficult?
Which he got shown first hand why he needed to learn patience when he got bitten on the ass for t by Vader ?
Which he clearly rose above during RoTJ, when he casts aside his hubris and trusts the good in his father, not even attempting to fight Sheev?

Nothing in ESB indicates Luke is at any risk of the dark side unless captured hub Vader. Show me a single sign of hatred or genuine malice he displayed in the movie

I don't know why I feel so much anger about this movie and towards Rian. I hated tfa but didn't really care, just figured Star wars was dead now and thought I moved on. But this is just....I can't even come up with the words to properly describe it.

because you were dreading everything bad that happened in the film. You knew they'd fuck up the storybook ending of ROTJ.

>64

seems odd to have the critics liking and the audience disliking a low brain stimulation movie like space capeshit

it wasn't really clever.. at least I didn't think so. more like dull.