I really really like this character

I really really like this character.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/xq814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me too. I felt really bad when he got rejected by the thot.

He's the only remotely good thing about these shitty movies. And he's just some edgy asshole.

I think Kylo Ren could be a hero for the new generation like Luke was for the old. A bitter, disenfranchised sociopath who wants to burn the old corrupt order down and institute his own just regime through blood. Someone who literally draws his power from his hatred of the shitty status quo.

I think he could be an inspiration to young boys everywhere as they realize their world is becoming less and less recognizable and they're in a worse position than their parents were.

Me too, Hitler-sama. Me too.

hes a very emotional fella who got his heartbroken for the first time at 29.
I got nothing against the guys

Kylo /r9k/en

He's the hero we deserve, but not the one Disney needs right now.

That "Please" when he asks Rey is the only actual emotionally investing line of the entire film.
He's literally too good for this schlock.

do you think the force bond will activate when Rey and Finn do the deed?

Why did Rey turn down Kylo?

Literally every person Rey ever knew would have been dead in the span of that hand stretch scene if the Space Nazis weren't plot incompetent, and Tha Resistance!(tm) is still reduced to a fistful of people who fit entirely in a single fucking ship.

Kylo and his Light Longsword are literally the only good parts of Nu Wars

MUH GOOD SIDE

He's just a shitty expy of Jacen Solo.

He should have been the protagonist from the start. Instead of following the Rise and Fall of Luke Skywalker it'd be the Fall and Rise of Ben Solo.

This is the first Star Wars movie where I was cheering for the bad guys unironically, I can't believe it. He really should've been the protagonist.

>grading on a curve
>scraping the bottom of the barrel
>clutching at straws
>glass half-full
>any port in a storm
>one emo in a shit-smear schlock is better than a Down's nigger and his obese chinkess

Holy fuck could you imagine the rage at Disney if instead of Rey or Finn we meme Kylo to be the pop star ? The ugly white guy becomes the highest paid underdog of Hollywood?

Genius.

The more they try to make him despised the more we cheer him on, just to fuck with them

Get on it.

Just make the third movie about him, he is the one thing these movies have got going for them

Either way they get more money, like they care

I've seen more kids dress up as Kylo than Finn, Poe or Rey put together, even kids recognise he is the best part of these movies, same with Obi Wan with the prequels, no kids wanted to be anakin they wanted to be cool

KYLO REN DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

streamable.com/xq814

HOW IS HE WRONG BEYOND BEING THE WHITE GUY?

Well, I guess the Empire is like, usually objectively the bad guys in Star Wars. The whole genociding thing and all. Other than that, uuuhh...he killed his dad? He's kinda angsty?

>no shirtless kylo ren leaks