go fuck yourself you retarded piece of shit

Geez, calm down

Go shill your channel on reddit

wow pls no bully abusiv user

oh boi

>this is the guy that defended suicide squad

Lmao take this L my dude

Yes. This is the RLM mentality.

>Lol critics are stoopid support the content creators!

Except isn't he doing exactly what he is criticizing them for? The youtube reviewers are putting out content, and he is making a hastily edited video telling them that their content is bad.

I don't know why he decided to go full retard with this video. His criticisms of normies '''reviewing''' and '''critiquing''' films is usually done very well and tongue-in-cheek (ie his emoji movie review ), so this video is very confusing. Comes of as very elitist.

wew

What did he even talk about

>Wow guise! I am detailing what critics do, that makes you STOOPID and me SMART.

Why the fuck would I listen to daisy ridley about daisy ridley's acting? For anything other than insights into the mechanisms used.

I should listen to every hyper-braggart negro into how good their rap is? Fuck off.

the idea that a high budget doesnt necessarily translate to quality is the RLM mentality?

>1 second ago

wow dude you're really cool you showed him

Jeremy jahns getting BTFO

based

t. sloth milker

The message is that you should learn to analyze/appreciate art for yourself and form your own opinions instead of watching shitty assembly line video essays made by mouthbreathers for brainlets that can't think for themselves and will regurgitate whatever they hear just because it's in a Youtube video.

Which is a 100% correct.

The RLM mentality is all of the people who regurgitate RLM opinions without forming their own. You see a lot of these cocksuckers on Sup Forums. The dude in this video is right. A lot of these people are lemming faggots following pseudo intellectuals.

Whats wrong with watching a video that presents an opinion?
That's like saying I shouldn't read any post here because someone may see an opinion and then use in substitution of my own

because I may see an opinion*

>Literalwho who makes shitty animu redubs criticizing people who criticize Star Wars movies.
Isn't he practically doing the same shit he's criticizing everyone for?
Also...
>Using Wikipedia as a reliable source of info.

>Using Wikipedia as a reliable source of info.

What it again you retard, clearly you retained none of the information in the video and are exactly the kind of idiot he's talking at if you think that's what it's advocating.

this