Sylvia Hoeks: We Need More Black Leading Men

hollywoodreporter.com/interviews/54682/Sylvia-Hoeks-Spotlight

>"Blade Runner 2049 star Sylvia Hoeks thinks it's time for some more racial diversity in the film industry: "It's just so bland, seeing these white faces everywhere! In the majority of my films, my co-stars have been white. There's nothing necessarily wrong with that, but I'd like to spice things up for a change, you know?" she says, baring all in this candid interview. When asked if there was a specific actor she would like to work with in the future, she was quick to reply. "Idris Elba. He's just so amazingly talented at his job, and it doesn't hurt that he's so easy on the eyes too!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oky9_tJyvpI
youtube.com/watch?v=jgDoxWt5cZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw she gets kicked out of her next movie for a black actress

Welp she ruined her “career”

>there's not anything wrong with this, but fuck white people am I right????

>Diversity means black

What about hispanic, asian, middle eastern men? (NOT indian)

BLACKED

She wants to get BLACKED and Idris Elba is the target. Like you said, she could've mentioned Hispanic, Asian or Middle-Eastern actors too

dutch women are the biggest coalburners

we need more filipino men on tv there's like none this is outrageous

I like how these """reporters'''' asks actors about diversity like they expect then not to gave the same answer everyone fucking does in order to not get blacklisted or called racist.

>It's just so bland, seeing these white faces everywhere
Then stop taking roles missy. Or go to blacked

Oh ok, so its just an excuse to say she wants that Idris BBC.

she means she wants to have a good contrast ratio when she gets a dicking

FAKE FAKE FAKE

FAKE

If it isn't Denzel Washington, Idris Elba, Will Smith, Chris Rock, Michael B. Jordan or Eddie Murphy nobody will want to see it. That's why they don't make more movies with black leads.

>Hollywood Reporter

Just look at the plebs they had to surround Villeneuve with fucking pathetic
youtube.com/watch?v=oky9_tJyvpI

Apologies; we can't find this page right now, but we'd love for you to stay.
Try a search or take a look at one of the sections below.

Was fucking disgusted seeing him in 2049. Give me some old east Asian man selling noodles instead.

Stupid whore, bet if i check her wiki it shows she comes from Amsterdam. The shitstain of the Netherlands.

Idris Elba isn't a good actor. I wish this meme would end. He just does a different accent in each film, he's got fucking no range.

This story apparently is fake, but watching him in Luther was kinda anti-climatic. It was just Elba being himself but "cool".

>Hey, you know, racism is kinda bad, we should judge people based on their actions, not their skincolor
>That's right, now let's ignore their actions and hire them based on their skincolor
fucking retards

Oh look, the worst part of BR:2049 has a shit opinion, I'm soooooooo bothered.

Not real. Faggot OP must be desperate to get people angry over nothing.

Well she can fuck off to Africa to star in the Senegalese robocop the fucking snow nigger

then why does she keep acting? Make space for a black goddess hun

>we need more diversity
>why?
>...

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ARE SO EASY TO BAIT

haha wow i baited someone on the internet *screencaps post* time to put it on my memories wall!

which one?

>it's a Sup Forums gets so buttblasted they don't even bother to check if it's real episode

D R O P P E D

whichever one beats me harder

Why do only white and black people care only about black rights? Doesnt that make them a little racist for not considering other races, like Asians, Indians, Hispanics, etc?

>americas vision of diversity
>black people everywhere!

wow

We really don't.

Black people dont care about black people and only whites are pushing this shit/are retarded enough to treat blacks as people.

No other race is this fucking stupid but whites and white peoples empathy will be their downfall

How about more black leading ladies? Or does Sylvia not want to give up her job?

Not really, this bitch is a traitor.

yfw your waifu only love the bbc

verrekte kut

IT'S A FUCKING FAKE LINK YOU MORONS

Favourite scene in the movie is when Goose chokes and drowns her simultaneously desu

haha good point, remind me when Rian Johnson was asked about women directors for SW, he said he was 100% with, although I doubt he would hand over his directro's c hair. I wish people stopped being hypocrites about that matter. This diversity and feminist trend is just a PR stunt from creatively bankrupt studios.

Welp. It was fun while it lasted.

>BLACKED.com
welp,#I'mWithJoi now!

Is this what the BBC does to you?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>literally posted a BLACK LIVES MATTER poster on her Instagram.

it's funny how much they seem to enjoy getting angry at things that are completely made up

You know what Sylvia FUCK you you CUNT

I think personally that there should be fewer SYLVIA HOEK WOMEN in Hollywood, how's about that? Fucking bullshit

They don't count

did it hurt your fee fees?

>Sup Forums: WTF I HATE SYLVIA HOEKS NOW

FAKE LINK
>FAKE LINK
FAKE LINK
>FAKE LINK
FAKE LINK

fake news, OP is a cuck

jerk off instructions?

>When asked if there was a specific actor she would like to work with in the future, she was quick to reply. "Idris Elba..."
The rest of her interview was probably bullshit, this is just her typical woman way of announcing she wants to burn coal with Idris Elba

>people called this coal burner their waifu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cool we can start with one of them taking her role.

Ever notice whenever there is "forced diversity" aka more nonwhites, 9/10 times the non whites tend to be men rather than women?

how will luvposter ever recover

more like sylvia choeks on black dick.

we wuz kingz

LITERALLY NO ONE CHECKED THE LINK TO SEE IF IT'S REAL

>Idris Elba

Good god just overrated.

>ONLY BLACK MEN, FUCK BLACK WOMEN

why is Sup Forums so insecure with its masculinity?

not even memeing

There's too many white women in film, step aside white girls

I wonder is idris getting tired of being the go-to black man

it is so easy to play alt right gamergate cunts on this site

you shouldve all been clued in when they brought up idris elba

how did this fabricated OP quote yield so many replies?

Not surprising, the Dutch are some of the biggest coalburners out there.

fpbp

because its how weve been programmed

You would think "diversity" means equal numbers of every race. Or proportional numbers of every race.

But really it just means no more white people.

is this kino Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=jgDoxWt5cZw