Will She Back ?

A least in Comics ?

*does nothing*
*dies*

she's gonna die in episode IX

Literally who?

What a fucking waste..

What was the point of this character again?I mean besides selling toys.

Maybe they let her come back agains as a running gag. Just like Kenny in South Park like 10 years ago.

She deserved better.

Genderbent Boba Fett.

Already dead.

The chrome armor was such a cool touch. I can't believe they wasted it on literal
>finn ur a nigger
>dies
plot line.

yet another """death"""
she WILL come back and they will still try to force her as "the new boba fett"

Selling toys and Game of Thrones bucks. They could have put literally anyone in that suit, she barely says a word and doesn't show her face. They paid top dollar to get those nerd asses in the seats.

pretty faithful homage to Boba Fett desu famalam.

To get the game of thrones audience interested in star wars

They way oversold her importance from the start and knew exactly what they were doing

Was that even necessary though? I would assume Game of Thrones fans already would go see star wars without any coersion. They should have put like an NBA player in it to bring in blacks and sports fans. That would have been tapping into a different market.

At least Vader respected Boba. I mean, he almost killed him being 8 years old.

xD (unironic btw)

It gives the Finn character something to do and an enemy to defeat. I doubt she is dead for this reason, and will come back to finally kill Finn or for Finn to finally kill her

If Captain Plasma kills Finn I will literally shoot up the theatre.

Feminism

Who cares.

Women are fucking retards. This stronk womenz meme needs to die.

Women give birth and care for children. They have no testosterone. When was the last time you heard about a woman beating someone to death in a fit of rage?

Imagine if all the sudden ever fucking (((movie))) starter portraying men as better child rearers. It's so so so so fucking retarded the only conclusion you could reach is that the (((makers))) literally want to destroy the world.

It's insane. Insane. Fucking (((((((((((((Disney))))))))))))))))

Reeeeeeee

I haven't seen the movie, I boycott Disney, but I've read Phasma gets killed by BB-8. Just wow, Finn wasn't even allowed to kill her.

There were multiple characters, who indirectly caused her to die, Finn included.