DEPLOY THE MOUSEKATEERS

>Q-QUICK, GET THE CAST TO POST HOW GOOD THE R-REVIEWS ARE

DISNEY HAS FALLEN
DISNEY HAS FALLEN
DISNEY HAS FALLEN

He knows.

>It's real
HOLY SHIT MARK IS BASED

I can’t but imagine Mark and George at Skywalker Ranch, drinking some beer and laughing at nuWars.

>memes exist outside of 4ch*n

reddït was a mistake

He said he talked to George just a few weeks ago and he mentioned that Leia would have had Jedi powers in the sequels.

Would she also have superman powers?

someone get mark in this bread now!

>Yoda burning the books of Jedi knowledge is a metaphor for Disney destroying the franchise, the encyclopedic knowledge of the fans and their devotion in order to pave the road for the new diversity heroes and their new fanbase.

>Luke knows this and gives up on life, which is a metaphor of him losing any hope left for the franchise and just growing out of it. Its not Luke dying. Its everything around him dying and he vanishes because he doesnt belong to it anymore. He was erasing himself from this new shitty trilogy.

I don't think George would have given her retarded powers just because she's a female

She does have powers in the sequels

reality is memetic in nature, newfag. literally everything is a meme.

Jedi Master =/= Superwoman

>I can’t but imagine Mark and George at Skywalker Ranch, drinking some wine that Jason Court made and laughing at nuWars.

Kneel

>What did Mark Hamill mean by this?

I fucking love Mark. Not his politics, but his heart.

He's talking about the user reviews, right? He hates this movie.

>Jason Court
>Who?
>Googles
>Holy shit, Kyle Katarn makes wine now.

This looks like some kinda of parody you'd see on MadTV

go back to rebbit

As someone who hasn't kept up with star wars since EP3, what is it all about? Did they make Luke a tranny sith lord or what the hell happened?
Is the movie going to be a future staple of "Bad Movie Nights" or just too boring for the general audiences?

>One of George's private films that he won't show anyone is a buddy-Jedi Older Kyle/Luke teamup

lol Mark Hamill is such an old shit disturber cunt I bet he acted out of character on purpose just to make sure the film is as bad as he could make it

Holy shit. That's what it reminds me of.
>Those "uhh" reactions from Rey
>Mark's smug reaction to her reaction
>That cartoon winking at Rey, knowing she wants a taste too
What's happening to Star Wars bros? What the fuck went wrong?

oh wow mark

why dont you go back to reddt?

No, just into a passive, cowardly asshole, who tried murdering his nephew in his sleep.

dude that's so meta

You just get tired of seeing it before they do because almost every good meme starts here. Literally all reddit does is text images, every once in awhile they surprise me with something decent but for the most part they ape copy pastas and image memes from here after they're posted on r/Sup Forums. This place isn't the asshole of the internet, its the mouth. Everything happens here first, and Reddit gets it later when it's turned to shit. Finally you see it on store shelves like grumpy cat books and you know it's been expelled and now it's just a steaming pile.

You're as bad as Rian and JJ.

>Sasso in a walrus outfit
>Ms. Swan as Rey
And Mark already did a bit on MadTV as Mr Swan so he can just play the role of Luke in the bit

Based

>MOM!! REDDIT ARE STEALING OUR MEMES!!

people here are fucking pathetic

Yeah, but his films had a shred of fucking dignity

I'm surprised he's shilling it despite shitting on the script when they gave it him.
Guess he wants more money.

>George has already filmed an entire sequel trilogy
>He also has made numerous spinoff along with an entire tv-show
>All gets released on his death
>The mouse when

Glib facsimile

glib facsimile

glib facsimile

Whenever I see someone refer to Disney's producers and executives as the mouse, I always picture them wearing a fedora.

Hope SW and capeshit burn to the ground, tho.

...is that Kathy Kennedy's mouth?

i don't get it

glib facsimile

Now all it needs is a laugh track and it's good to go

glib facsimile

didn't he say he liked the movie?

glib facsimile

LUKE = SNOKE?

spot on user.

but that's totally in character with Luke from the OT

WHAT THE FUCK ACTUAL

glib facsimile

If that is true, I like it.

So, how should i take this?
A: He is happy about the good reviews?

B: Snoke is happy, because he dies in the movie, about the bad reviews?

no that's a Disney lie, he just said TLJ it's beautifull make, George is to polite to shit in these retards

Don't worry bro this is Sup Forums. Star Wars is some of these people's greatest passions in life. Let them get butthurt, it's a fucking incredible space opera

Milkies milkies user, dont wanna have a taste of some sweet alien juice ?

I always picture a yarmulke

and the new trilogy is a space soap opera

this shit is cracking me up holy lordy

glib facsimile

BASED HAMILL

Except Yoda didn't burn the books, they're on the Falcon at the end of the movie. Rey stole them, which is why Yoda let it burn

>I never watched Return of the Jedi

glib facsimile

glib facsimile

why?

disney no why?

Someone post the youtube interview where he puts the black guy and asian girl on blast for not even caring about star wars

We don't deserve this hero

I need to write a letter of apology to Lucas.

Look at this dude

STAR WARS EPISODE VIII:
SHIT GOT PRETTY WEIRD ON THAT ISLAND

glib facsimile

I'm sorry, George. So, so sorry.

OT Luke's greatest strength was his integrity and compassion. He still saw good in Vader and was able to redeem him, succeeding where Obi-Wan and Yoda failed. Then I guess he gets some bad feelings from his nephew and instead of talking it through with him, which is proven to work since that's how he redeemed Vader (a much worse person) his first impulse is violence. It's 100% out of character for him not to try to fix his mistake after Kylo Columbines the Jedi academy, too.

jews

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513356130622.webm
YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HIM

Little known fact the people I watched it with did not pick up on.

glib facsimile

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Figuratively bowing down to a feminity figure

this is painfully obvious with Kylo's whole
>dude let the old die lmao
schtick

glib facsimile

THRAWN TRILOGY HERE WE COME

d-does she drink and spill it too?

Hamill has to promote and "love" this movie for the next few months before he's freed from the claws of the MAUS

Then he'll be on Harrison's side and back to saying how Rian Johnson completely raped the character of Luke Skywalker

glib facsimile