K
Y

W H E N
H
E
N

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1bwrL8Xt41K
change.org/p/people-who-fucking-give-a-shit-removal-of-janitors-accountability-of-janitors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Surely you realize this IS a Star Wars thread as well

No, it isn't.
The enemy of my enemy isn't my friend.

well disney just killed the most well known franchise ever

This

one piece is still going strong

Are they still fighting Doflamingo?

Hownu.ru mate? We have Star Wars in the winter, Game of a Thrones in the summer, and speculation about both for the rest of the year!

There at several threads that are exactly the same thing

Why is Sup Forums the only fucking board that is forced to have this sort of moderation?

Noup, BIG MILKY MAMA

>complaining about it means you're a newfag!
>Why is Sup Forums the only fucking board that is forced to have this sort of moderation?
swaglord is a huge faggot that's why

Well played

>implying Disney isn't going to own every major movie studio by the end of the decade
>implying you aren't going to be watching capeshit and star wars for the next twenty years

I literally don't care about star wars and capeshit. When can we get a board without them?

I'm gomenasai user.

Why is it our fault you have no taste and only watch movies that have huge marketing budget?

Your children will be taught Disney™ in schools!
They'll read about our products for education!
They'll watch our shows!
They'll consume our movies!
They'll drink our water!
The time is now, consumer, become a Disney Super™ now!

It's not good for marketing that people can just ignore it if it's sent to some corner
and these redditors want an audience aa they don't actually care about discussion

m i l k
i
l
k

I've been derailing starwars and jiro threads all week, the janitors give no shits about containment. That what happens when you let newfags volunteer.

The janitors only care when a studio pays them too
The last season of game of thrones made it very clear. No matter what time during its run you came the guy was deleting threads sometimes even faster than the archive could pick them
But then as soon as the season ended the moderation went back to the non existing way it always has been

Jiroposting was born derailed; I really don't know what they're going for with that one

vocaroo.com/i/s1bwrL8Xt41K

Is this you?

change.org/p/people-who-fucking-give-a-shit-removal-of-janitors-accountability-of-janitors

fuck swaglord