Did you ever hear the tragedy of The Last Jedi?

did you ever hear the tragedy of The Last Jedi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"It's not a story shill reviewers would tell you..."

Ironic. It could include everybody except its real target audience

Is there a way to shill this movie?

It is perfect.

From my point of view, The Last Jedi is evil.

Rey had such a knowledge of the Jedi that Master Yoda burned all the remaining Jedi lore because she had already mastered it

No for a white male.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

kek

The buyout of a franchise is a pathway to many uses of it some consider unnatural.

R2 and Luke meet again. It was nice.

Then you truly are lost

She has the books on the falcon retard

then there was no point in yoda doing what he did?

Disney was a conglomerate so powerful, it could use the beloved passion project of an auteur to create, schlock.

Did you ever hear about the tragedy of the sequel trilogy? I thought not. It's not a story Disney would tell you.

The sequel trilogy was a dark plan of the Jews, with a built in fanbase and a popularity so great it could create unlimited profits. In fact it became so popular it could save Disney from bankruptcy.

Unfortunately it borrowed from the OT everything it knew, then they killed Luke Skywalker.

Ironic, isn't? It could save others from death, but not itself.

Ray will become more powerful than either of us!

Kek, perfect

I thought not, it's not a story that Lucas would tell...

Dude the Jew speaks in metaphor.

>the audience is the sloth thing Luke mills for money
>the books are the greatness and wealth of knowledge the Jews have destroyed
>and Luke is symbolic of the white man whom the Jews have demoralized and can now depict as they want him to be. A shiftless loser on an island because they have ripped everything great from his life.

That's (((Disney wars)))

I hope Disney gets over leveraged with all their buyouts then gets a massive boycott that kills the fucking beast.

With Jews you lose.

It's so sad Disney has so much potential but Jewish entryism has made it irredeemable.

We need laws to protect us from Jews.

Toppest of keks.