Caravan of Courage
R1

4 > 5 > 6 > 3 > > > 2 > R1 > TFA > 1 > Holiday Special > TLJ

V>VI>VIII>IV>VII>III>R1>I>II

R1

R1

5>4=6>1>3>R1>2>7>8

5 > R1 > 4 > 6 = 3 > 7 > 1 > 8 > 2

Why did Yoda look like green poo in TPM?

5>4>3>6>2>1

Everything else is not cannon but R1 is a good fanfic movie

>Great movies
>good
>okay
-
>less than average
TFA, 3
>Bad
8, RO
>complete garbage
1, 2

5-4-3-6-1-7-2-8

>RO
>Bad

oh boy

5>4>7>6>3>R1>2>8=1>Holiday special

Anyone who rates Rogue One higher than 3, let alone 7 or 8 has terrible taste and should leave this board

V>VIII>IV>VII>VI>>>>>RO>>>>>>prequelshit

I bet this are the same plebs that thinj JL is a good film

4>5>3=6>2=1=TFA=TLJ

Battle of endor above caravan of courage Kill yourself user.

Rogue One

ESB > ANH > RotJ > TFA > RO > TPM > RotS > AotC > TLJ

V > IV > VI=III > R1 > VIII > I > VII > II

>A movie you know the story of
>complete depends on characters
>characters are shit
>without good characters, action is meaningless
yeah such a great movie

trips changed my mind, rogue one sucks now

3>5>4>1>2>6>RO>>>>>>>8

Fite me

MODERATE GAP
POWER GAP
Rogue One
POWER GAP
SHIT

after only 1 viewing of 8 i would say this

6>5>>R1>4>3>7>8

5>4>3>6>1>2/8/1

It had better sets, effects, costumes, props, and casting than 7. Haven't seen 8. Definitely better than 3, maybe not as memorable.

>main character actually has character and isn't just instantly loved by everyone
>film is more mature and isn't filled with creatures made to sell toys
>humour actually works and film isn't oversaturated with Marvel tier quips
>great action scenes
>based blind man

4=5 > 6 >>> 3 >> 1 > 2 > 7 >

>2 above any film
>even the holiday special
I know Sup Forums has gone full blown contrarian but come on now.

It's hard to rank the bottom tier of SW (1,2,7,8) since they're so bad.

The Empire Strikes Back > Star Wars > Return of the Jedi > Revenge of the Sith > The Phantom Menace > The Force Awakens > Attack of the Clones > Rogue One > The Last Jedi

4 > 3 = 5 > 6 > 1 > 7 = R1 > 2 > SHIT > powergap > 8.

r1
Holiday special
ewoks 1
ewoks 2

3>5>4>2>6>>R1>1>>

1 and 2 are at least memeable
7 and 8 are just painfully awful

5=8>7=4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1

>main character actually has character and isn't just instantly loved by everyone
Are we talking about the same one-dimensional muh strong woman whose whole personality was LITERALLY "I'm serious and have slight trust issues"? She wasn't established at all until halfway through the movie at which point you just didn't give a shit. The whole cast was forgettable. Action was very typical hollywood garbage save for that one Vader scene. Humor was all added into one quippy robot because there wasn't enough and Disney can't have that

>so many plebs ranking TESB above ANH and ROTJ

swap 1 for 3 and its a deal

It looked great, but that's about all it had going for it. It's also tonally nothing like the rest of the franchise. It's hard to take a post-Black Hawn Down war film set in the Star Wars universe seriously

5=6,4,3,7,1,8,RO,2

I could understand swapping between TESB and ANH as #1 but saying ROTJ is better then either one is just a wrong opinion.

ESB is the only Star Wars movie that really stands on its own.

I have no problem with a tonally different story in the universe. The universe has a lot of potential for nuance, as displayed by KOTOR 1/2. The new trilogy doesn't really take advantage of that, whereas Rogue One made an effort at least.

Nice quads but not, ROTJ and ANH both work as independent self contained films, TESB can not and will not. Its too dependent on its predecessor to justify its existence, characters, and stories.
No. Everything with the Emperor, Vader, and Luke is miles beyond the first hour of TESB.

Putting 8 in last place is the call sign of the edgelord. It's middle-tier easily

4 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 7 > R1 > 8

4 > 5 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 2 > 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 7

ROTJ has both the best and the worst scenes of the OT. I could understand someone loving it

if you include Rogue 1 the Ewoks movies must be ranked also.

5>4>6>3>1>2>R1>7>8

I like the Tatooine sequence for the sets even though it makes no sense. The Luke and Vader stuff in the throne room is good.

Everything else is pretty weak.

V = III > IV = VI > I > VII > II > VIIII.

She was still miles ahead of Rey

The second act is painful and the death star rehash is redundant with the super star destroyer.

what in the fug

A New Hope
The Last Jedi
Empire Strikes Back
Revenge of the Sith = Return of the Jedi
Attack of the Clones
A Phantom Menace
The Force Awakens

Rogue One is not a saga movie, it should be ranked against the upcoming anthology movies (Solo, Kenobi, etc.)

Be honest, how many of you have actually seen 8?

>Battle of Endor
>entire space sequences involving the capital ships and dogfighting with the starfighters
>best score of the trilogy
>Luke and Vader's final duel
>the Emperor's everything
>Jabba's place and the Battle of the Dune Sea
>slave bikini Leia
>Imps vs Rebels on Endor
>fucking entire god damn speeder bike sequences
"weak"
Fuck you.

>$0.02 Disney Bucks has been deposited to your Disney Bank Account

5>4>3>6>1>R1>8>2>7

Fuck off subhumans.

8 by far is the worst, yes, even worse than 2

KotOR 1 is pretty generic but serviceable. Manaan is a great planet with good aesthetics though. 2 certainly takes an interesting look at the duality of the setting but could still have been better written. The tomb on Korriban was great though.

Throne room duel > 5 > 4 > 6 > 3 = 7= 8 > RO >> 2 >1

>non-answers
I assumed as much.

>non-argument
I assumed as much.

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > Rogue One > 8 > 7 > 2 > 1

I just hate TPM so god damn much. At least AOTC had Kamino, Geonosis, Coruscant and some other cool stuff. No amount of memes can reconcile my hate for Jar Jar though.

>>Battle of Endor

Lame

>>entire space sequences involving the capital ships and dogfighting with the starfighters

Technically and visually impressive but the Death Star rehash detracts from it.

>>best score of the trilogy

Sure, but the score is largely reused.

>>Luke and Vader's final duel

I praised that.

>>the Emperor's everything

I praised that

>>Jabba's place and the Battle of the Dune Sea

I praised that

>>slave bikini Leia

Cool.

>>Imps vs Rebels on Endor

Lame, also Ewoks.

>>fucking entire god damn speeder bike sequences

There's nothing good after that until the third act.

>YOU HAVEN'T WATCH IT
>$0.02 Disney Bucks has been deposited to your Disney Bank Account

Any ranking that puts III in the top 3 is immediately incorrect and purely trolling.

There was nothing in either of those posts to argue. I dont think you understand what you're trying to post, but I just I expected this level of intelligence from someone who bases their opinions on what Sup Forums tells them it should be.
SAD!

>subjectivity bullshit without any actual credible objective counterpoints
Lame.

Well have you watched it?

>blub blubbering like a fish
Sure thing Disneycuck.

4=5=6=1=3>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>RO=7=8

1. 5
2. 6
3. 7
4. 4
5. 8
6. RO
7. 1
8. 3
9. 2

>KotOR 1 is pretty generic but serviceable

People play the genericism card on KOTOR a lot, but I think it was creative. The amount of cultural nuance present was impressive, and the visuals were interesting- reminiscent of Heavy Metal magazine comics from the 80's.

Rogue One is unironically the only good Star Wars film

You sound like a tremendous contrarian-acting faggot senpai, and almost top for terrible posts.

>ST above PT

Yes

It unironically rehashes entire plot points, themes, and characters from the OT. Only big difference is that instead of a planet-killing super weapon like the Death Star, the Starforge just acts like the World Devastators instead and pumps shit out.
Gross.
Even more gross.

>Objectively speaking
V > IV > VI > VIII > VII > III > I > II

>Personal rating
IV > V > VI = VIII > VII > III > I > II

KOTOR 1 is one of the best games bioware has ever made. havent gotten around to playing 2 yet, but i enjoyed KOTOR 1 more than anything mass effect or dragon age related

Saw TLJ yesterday so I'm not too sure how objective I can be.

VI>V>IV>>>III>RO>I>VII=VIII>II

Star Forge is a much more creative take on a super weapon than Death Star II or whatever the thing on TFA was, or any of the EU shit for that matter. Not sure which plot points or themes were rehashed, please elaborate. Not sure which characters were rehashed either?

Canderous was original and shined light on Mandalorian culture and the historical context of the setting.

HK-47 was a murderous droid with moderate sentience, something unseen until that point

The Wookie was rehashed, but his relationship with the Twilek was new and an interesting contrast

Bastilla is original, we don't really see any female Jedi anywhere else in the series. Memorable character design too.

Carth is generic.

R2 droid thing is generic.

Black man might be a rehash.

Cat girl was boring.

>i enjoyed KOTOR 1 more than anything mass effect or dragon age related

Because it was more railroaded than those games so they could focus on polish and narrative dense environments. Mass Effect was too ambitious.

Everybody who is raiting ANY of Disney movies higher then prequels needs to kys. You are cancer that is killing movie industry
>but they are well made!
Just no

3>5>4>6>R1>2>8>1

4 > 8 > 5 > 6=3 > 2 > 1 > 7

Half the reason why people praise KotOR 1 is because its the only real GOOD Star Wars RPG video game. But in terms of originality, it pretty shallowly copies the OT.

>Revan constantly called and praised as some super awesome space Jedi bad-ass jesus like Luke and Anakin
>wears cool bad-ass armor with awesome mask like Vader
>built his own droid sidekick like Vader except HK-47 is an edgy version who likes to kill people and loves murdering organics
>turns to the dark side like Vader but unlike him, stays true to the light side like Luke and redeems...himself
>blows up a massively huge space-station superweapon
>defeats his fallen apprentice and current Sith Lord, Malak
>Star Forge is much more creative
Not really. In the main OT films, the Emperor wanting a second Death Star is entirely justified by all the flaws with the first one being fixed and it being massively more scaled up without the weaknesses. Better than the Starkiller Base/Planet? Yes. Creative? Yes. Conceptually? Not new, the World Devastators, Sun Crusher, Galaxy Gun, and Centerpoint Station exist.

Everything else is you missing the point that KoTOR 1 is Revan's story mainly and he almost verbatim is echoing the footsteps of Luke and Anakin.

this actually. the top 10 anime moments saved 8 to be desu

4 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 7 > 8 > 1 > RO > 2

7 despite not as bombastic as 8 and rehashing 4, still had soul whereas 8 is devoid of it and all i saw was propaganda and it being a literal franchise securing their investments for the future.

Absolutely this.

>8 above anything
>"7 has a soul"

R1

>>Revan constantly called and praised as some super awesome space Jedi bad-ass jesus like Luke and Anakin
I don't think there's anything wrong with portraying "Great Man History" more than once in the series. It's like comparing Alexander and Napoleon.
>>wears cool bad-ass armor with awesome mask like Vader
Has plot relevance, and most cultures cover their faces and wear armor in battle to some degree.
>>built his own droid sidekick like Vader except HK-47 is an edgy version who likes to kill people and loves murdering organics
Which is an original twist on it.
>>blows up a massively huge space-station superweapon
granted
>>defeats his fallen apprentice and current Sith Lord, Malak
Doesn't happen in any SW movie.

at least 7 felt like a star wars film more than 8
it didn't have Forceā„¢ quips. i think it was a necessary move to be familiar

i mean i loved mass effect 1 and DA:O, but mass effect 2 and 3 were pretty bad in comparison. mass effect just felt like a watered down KOTOR with third person shooter shit thrown in