Sup Forums thinks review bombing and spamming *inhales* threads are going to make the movie bad

>Sup Forums thinks review bombing and spamming *inhales* threads are going to make the movie bad
>When in reality it fixed the entire sequel trilogy and is the best SW film since the OT

the state of mouse shills

If you're going to bait make it less obvious

The inhale and hahaha threads are made by the same pajeets that spam capeshit

I have no idea why you made this collage, if you can't differentiate between us and some random person on Facebook with an opinion I feel sorry for you. Poor brainlet.

Can someone just tell me in simple terms why this movie is bad? Is it as good as TFA?
Are people just mad it got spoiled here? Or is it considered bad because Luke died and also went to the neutral side?

It doesn't matter with manchildren they'll still see it just look at the state of Sup Forums right now

>Sup Forums complains about capeshit
>new capeshit flick comes out
>literally entire board is capeshit discussion now

seriously fuck all of you faggots

It's better than TFA by a considerable margin. Sup Forums just doesn't like things.

You're not us
You're Sup Forums, you're reddit, you're tumblr, you're twitter, you're here for ad impressions, you're coca cola puberty

You've got to *inhale* at some point, user. It might as well be used as an opportunity to trigger manchildren about their stupid cartoon movies

better than TFA and PT, worse than OT. I'll leave R1 out because everyone has a different opinion on it

>redditcord meme
back you go

It fixed the hot garbage that was VII and could've definite been worse but being the sequel to the piece of shit that was VII it couldn't become a good movie.

It does the best with what it has but it's still a shit movie

Better than TFA but TFA is also what ruins it

Really? What's the problem with it?

It's part of the marketing
Why else do you think these garbage outside of Sup Forums threads get deleted for everything else but not this? The same thing happened with brainless wojacks. It was fine for capeshit(which is also marketed here) yet for everything else it would get deleted

Hiro turned Sup Forums into a full fledged business now which is why swaglord is allowed to admit he's a moderator here on twitter now

Rose.

What's wrong with rose? She was great

Remember a few years back when that Sup Forums kid posted his badge from the viral marketing firm he worked for? His job was to start threads on Sup Forums.

That was during moot's time. moot monetized this site and Hiro continued it.

>Luke Skywalker, hero of an entire generation, tries to kill a kid because he's afraid of the darkside he felt
This is all you need to know.

Fuck off shill. She ruined the entire movie. She was an obnoxious unnecessary character that added nothing to the plot. Literally worse than Jar Jar.

Not only that but she ruined the would be greatest moment of the movie that would have redeemed Finn just to fuck over the Heroes AGAIN. And somehow the movie expects you to like her.

I don't even know who she is supposed to appeal to? Fat ugly people nobody likes anyway who get in everyone's way and are useless pieces of garbage? Do these people need somebody to identify with?

Remove her and her entire plot from the movie and it becomes at least twice as bearable.

Double bonus for shortening the movie because it was unnecessarily long anyway

but that's not true. Did you not hear what he said over the sound of your munching popcorn user?

I understand why Mark Hammil feels like they ruin his character and Star Wars

Yeah, he said "Just for a moment, I took out my laser sword and took on the entire First Order in Kylo's mind, because for some fucking reason I knew he was ALREADY GONE and you know all those lessons about persistence and the good in all I learned in my early years? Fuck that shit PSSHHHHHHHHH NO BEEEEEN"

Yea okay but what was wrong with her?

The fuck you mean? I literally just said what's wrong with her and how she ruins the entire movie

>Lessons in persistence and good I learned in my early years

No? He literally ditches Yoda without even scratching the surface of his training.

He didn't try. He has an instinctive reaction and stops himself a moment after thinking about killing him, regretting that decision.

No you didn't.

>She ruined the movie
Any examples?
>Added nothing
So who should have gone to Canto with Fin?
>Ruined a great moment
Which one? How so?
>She's fat and ugly
What? How is this a legitimate complaint?
>Remove her from the plot and she becomes twice as bearable
How so?

You aren't really making any arguments here

>disney shills are this obvious

>drawing a weapon on a sleeping person
>instinctive reaction

What kind of sociopath are you?

He pushes his father back to the "good" for the entirety of Episode VI you crazy fuck

That's because he saw the good in him. Unlike Kylo, in which he panicked at his sheer strength

What did you think he was doing between episode V and VI?