*inhales*

*inhales*

*exhales*

*breathes out*

>Shadman

I liked the movie but holy shit the way this was portrait was so fucking stupid.

Could have literally force bubbled herself or even just blocked the missiles if they wanted to show that Leia can actually use the Force

If the point of all the trolling was to confuse me, I suppose you've all succeeded.

Would've been better to just laugh in unison, but I guess I'm old and tired and don't understand you kids anymore.

THE FORCE IS FEMALE

Look Skoiwulker? Never herd of him

STOP MANSPLAINING THINGS TO REY YOU CIS WHITE MALE WHITE EX-JEDI, SHE A GUD GIRL

Star Wars is dead, not that I didn't already know this the second (((Didney))) buyout happened, but this is somehow even worse than Farce Awakens.

Kek

You made faggots? HAHAHA
*cashes check*

wait. why dont they all get sucked out when she opens the door?

You know.. I know it's cool to hate this movie right now but I genuinely enjoy the fact that it took so many risks. It was very refreshing to see rian johnson write with the balls he did after JJs safe as milk fodder.I love that Rian probably knew how many people he'd upset but did it anyways. It honestly feels more true to the spirit of star wars for that reason.

The outrage that this movie is sparking is akin to the outrage empire sparked when it was released. These are the good times anons. Episode 7 was safe as fuck and 9 probably will be too. Enjoy these times. I doubt disney will let another star wars movie ever take this many chances again.

>Shot for shot remake of Superman after getting hit with the nuke.

>webm links perfectly up with the Superman Theme
Fucking mad man

But she's dead irl so what now?

Because it's science fantasy not science fiction.

outhales

>risks

This movie played it safer than any Star wars movie before it, the fuck are you talking about?

The characters are all LITERALLY in the same position as they were at the end of TFA.

>Sneedman

I guess when Luke gets sucked out a window in Empire it was science fiction

except snoke, luke, kylo, han.

oh wait

I want to go watch this in a busy cinema just so I can see reactions to this scene

>they can make it up and change the rules as they go along it's all good fun

they yet didnt make the new characters interesting, just made a filler episode for the old characters to fuck off and went "let go of the past, accept Rey is super duper"

The guy who was easily defeated in the 1st is now the biggest villain and flirted with Rey. Thats it. That's the only change. There was no arc, no change, nothing happened in a really long fucking movie.

Seriously though, this isn't as fiction breaking as a Faster than light ship crashing into a bigger ship and splitting it in half.

>kill her immediately in the next movie despite saving her in this one
There is no concurrent script with these movies, its why Snoke was killed off unceremoniously and new characters just pop into the movie, the next movie will probably start with Carrie in a coffin and she died off screen doing something amazing in some book that hasnt been written yet.

OH NO NO NO

ha