OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

OH YES YES YES YES

There's a human being named "Awkwafina"?

>Care Blanchett
>Anne Hathaway
>Helena Bonham Carter
>Matt Damon
>Richard Armitage
Hey this could actually be goo-
>Rihanna
>All the Kardashians
>James Cordon
OH NO NO NO

Will they also visit terminally ill children at the hospital?

>Rihanna

Why is she getting movie roles? Is it because chris between was getting there. She had to as well?

FEMALE POWAH XDDDD

Looks too white to me

#WhiteFeminism

>Awkwafina

Best actress ever

>Rihanna

>Awkwafina

What's awful is that she's without a doubt not the only person with this name. There's probably dozens of Awkwafinas scattered across American ghettos.

>Awkwafina
lol wasn't she like 40 when it first got announced?

>Awkwafina

So no one learned from ghostbusters?

I've had countless "feminists" tell me that feminism is about equality between the sexes rather than elevating women above men. So why do these films that attempt to have a feminist message always shit on men or remove them entirely? Surely the feminist thing to do would be to have equal amounts of both? Or do we have to shit on men for a while until someone determines that the scales have leveled out before we get to that?

WHEN WILL THIS FEMINISM MEME GO AWAY

That's a bait name, come on.

>All female Ocean's film
>it doesn't have Julia Roberts

???

The fuck is an Awkwafina?

>every con has it's pros

so it's about an overpriced brothel?

>heh womens are just as capable as men xD
>so we'll take an existing male franchise and rebrand it as female
>that'll show them

>Why is she getting movie roles?

big names attract an audience by themselves. Producers know this, which is why singers and comedians are getting pushed into movies they have no justified role in.

fuck off with your hideous fucking tumblr art reaction image you stupid faggot, never post that again

Awkwafina

>sandra bulldog

Nope, i dont ever want to see this movie.

Because these movies are not made by feminists, but by people who see feminism as a demographic. It would be a more progressive movie indeed if it had men and women working together as equals without giving each other shit about it

>Rihanna as Nine Ball
lmao

Let me help you, buddy

>Awkwafina

>Awkwafina

what?

When white men get their shit together and finally kill all jews and leftists

>Aquafina

when this movie flops, will they finally realize that catering to women and feminism sells poorly, because in reality nobody gives a shit?

>couldn't even find 11
>Rihanna
Hope Danny Ocean pops up just to destroy them

A literal human bottle of water.

I really don't have any issues with an all female cast. It's just the cast itself that I have an issue with. I can't stand the vast majority of those actresses.

>no trans women
REAL PROGRESSIVE, HOLLYWOOD!

>Cate Blanchett

Fucking in, I don't care about anything else. Cate is a based actress

shes a rappoer, rappers have ridiculous names

these movie are made by men you idiot, blame men

*jewish men
ftfy

Only women and soyboy numales will pay for this movie.

Has there been anything indicating this movie is going to do that? Are you basing this on a trailer or something?

This is your thugged-out gangster tonight.

Say something nice about her!

*inhales*

I took for granted that I don't know shit about pop culture anymore but this bitch's most viewed music video only has 1.7 million views and she barely has 30k followers on Twitter

Who the fuck gave her a role in a $100 million movie when she's not even e-famous?

We wuz Fiji an sheeeeeeeeeit

>awkwafina
Isn't that a joke character in Bojack Horseman?