>Now he has to suffer through his storytime

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN ALREADY?!
youtube.com/watch?v=eWPrcCAs-0o
youtube.com/watch?v=OMrdRaiCUug
youtube.com/watch?v=l6nc4HqlyJ8

Is the promo for next week up yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=aKOeWxIhKXA

Thanks, new best friend

Jack is going full Berserker Armor. He's gonna embrace evil and use it to whip serious ass for a couple episodes, angst about it, then control himself and come back to kill Aku harder than ever thought possible. He might never go back to the past, but he will secure a good end.

>Teach the power of compassion to Ashi
>Ashi teaches it back to him when he finally goes full berserk and manages to restore his humanity
>Jack finally defeats Aku and reaches the time portal
>Instead of going back in time to defeat Aku, he goes further back in time to Aku's birth and takes him under his wing to stop him from becoming evil, basically still sacrificing himself as being forever displaced from his rightful time but for the greater good and of his own volition this time

Or go full soul reaver and Jack becoming the evil destroying power of the sword and handing it to his father

私の男

What did he mean by this?

Man something, I need to learn kanji.

>implying theres anything wrong with using evil to defeat evil

Translation is in the image

I just couldn't think it'd be that easy with japanese. Besides that sounds more like I'm your husbando or something.

> Promo shows Jack in ruins with a green tint.

Either it's the graveyard from that one episode where Jack fought the undead, or more likely it's Jack's old home. He'll go back there, attempt suicide or something, Ashi will come in and give him a new lease on life, then he'll find some old robes like his S1 appearance and Ashi will get a spare one, then they'll go to reclaim his sword and fight Aku.

No idea what the green spirit is supposed to be, but it's clearly not a real entity since Scatbot didn't see it.

So fucking excited, god fucking damn

He's gonna show his sword what stomach looks like

>sword gets possessed in that episode
Will he get it back in this one or is it still too early?

The Guardian confirmed that Jack will eventually defeat him and use the time portal.

Highly doubt it. Jack won't get the sword until he gets out of his funk, wouldn't be thematically right otherwise.

I'd wager 6 is about healing his mind, then 7-8 is probably about getting the sword, 9 probably an early aku fight, and 10 is your full-on Genndy action chaos.

>私の男
Watashi no otoko = My man.

He's going double nuclear

More like, an English phrase converted to japanese.

have 9 be the buildup to aku, and have the entirety of episode 10 be the final fight against him

>0:03

I'm just spitballin' honestly. I don't know what the final confrontation between Jack and Aku will be like, but my money is on it mirroring the fight in the first episode.

...Unless Aku just throws him into another time portal further into the future.
> GOTTA GET BACK

For what?

いいえ

>せっぷく

That last part wouldn't really work considering that Aku is a cosmic, lovecraftian entity made of pure malice, darkness and evil.

not yet

Oh hey, the Woolies are back.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyJdzN0Wuh8