Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJs4e2lbMmA
youtu.be/AE0jn4IZwSw
youtu.be/CbnkxGIIdxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's a Rudy draws all of the girls in his class naked episode

Do you ever think he tried to draw a better father
Or like a sibling

How did a show like that get a theme song so damn good?

youtube.com/watch?v=hJs4e2lbMmA

Also Penny best waifu

snap is basically his brother

2 CDs aren't gonna help us Rudy!

I heard the voice in my mind perfectly as I read that

well done op

Gut

The lyrics of the song is "Whose got the chalk"

But it is sang in a way where it eventually sounds like "Rudy's got the chalk"

>The lyrics of the song is "Whose got the chalk"
What?

I'll draw something, Snap. Sure, why not? It's all I've ever been to you, right? A creator? Some sort of tool made to churn out whatever you needed to accomplish your own personal agenda.

Well, now we're going to talk about what I need. I am 18 years old now, Snap. Yeah, 18. I was shocked too. I've never been to a party. I've never had a girlfriend or a driving lesson. Every ounce of my free time is frittered away in the ChalkZone, going on these meaningless adventures and drawing. Just FUCKING drawing!

You remember Penny, right Snap? God, I think about her every night before I sleep. And when I wake I grasp at the dreams of her as they slip through my hands like so many chalk fragments. We killed her, Snap. She's dead because of us. Because we took her into the ChalkZone and watched as a drawing of a dinosaur wizard turned her into farts! She screamed all the way through, Snap. She kept begging me to draw something, but the carpal tunnel... I wasn't fast enough.

But I can draw something for you, Snap. Here and now: one last work...

>Rudy draws his chalk across the blackboard in a straight line.

It's a line in the sand, Snap. It's' the end of whatever our lives have become. I'm out, Snap. And you don't have to like it, but you have to accept it. I made you. I conjured you out of my mind and into existence like a God. And like a God, I am wrathful -- lachrymose. I resent my creation not because it fails to meet my expectations, but because it exceeded my expectations.

Congratulations, Snap: you've fulfilled your purpose. And now you can wander your ChalkZone and ask yourself what comes next.

I'm going to go jerk off until I can't see hear her voice anymore.

wut

Those are prince buster CDs!
The original Rudie himself!

Neat.

CAHM AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNN

>I'm going to go jerk off until I can't see hear her voice anymore.
Trust me when I say this - that's never going to work.

Was Snap a Jew or what

>Do you ever think he tried to draw a better father
He has a literal chalk dad.

>draws katana from sheath
"Art class is over."

Well yeah.
"Who's go the chalk?"
"Rudy's got the chalk!"
The characters are all answering the question posed in the lyrics.

>" but the carpal tunnel... I wasn't fast enough"

comedy gold

Chalkzone had fucking dope songs man

youtu.be/AE0jn4IZwSw

youtu.be/CbnkxGIIdxE

wasn't there a recurring villain who killed his previous self every time he showed up?

I remember the vacuum episode gave me nightmares as a kid.
>he goes in to find an empty expanse of nothingness with a thin strip of land left
>all I could think about is if he had fallen off, stuck forever falling until he dies of dehydration.

I fucking loved Chalk Zone, all of it