Disney is getting cocky. Only 6 months until the next Star Wars flick...

Disney is getting cocky. Only 6 months until the next Star Wars flick. Are the sheep going to be able to regenerate their milk fast enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2527336/reviews?ref_=tt_ql_3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm actually so hyped for this movie. It's gonna be a bigger trainwreck than TLJ
>lead actor chosen entirely out of nepotism
>emilia clarke has a role
>acting coaches needed for both of them
>change in director half way through
>emilia fucking clarke
It's gonna be great

This. Can't wait.

Normies are loving TLJ tho,

The Last Jedi made the fans angry and this will make them boycott the mouse.

Dead of Capeshit and Starshit is closer than you think

>change in director half way through
it was completed in over 90%. it's gonna be a glorious trainwreck that will finally kill Star Wars.

Cant wait till this crashes and burns. Also glad that it doesn’t come out at Christmas, because I want to see a good movie next year for my anual Christmas kinoplex visit

"no!"

>Starshit
Yes

>Capeshit
No

It's so sad how obvious paid Disney reviewers are. All Disney flicks, even the most garbage ones have 90%+

Pathethic, Rotten Tomatoes is not valid source of reviews

can't wait desu

>Normies are loving TLJ tho,

are you sure about that?
every forum i have read it seems very mixed, some people flat out hate it, not so many love it

62% now

No, "critics" are loving TLJ

>6months
Stupid, moving them from May to Christmas was quite savvy I thought.

Will the movie feature Porgs?

Normies loved Alvin and the Chipmunks 3: Chipwrecked

No

imdb.com/title/tt2527336/reviews?ref_=tt_ql_3

Didnt they also reshoot some stuff for double the budget ?

i know casual star wars fans that really disliked it

it's possible that they reshot everything the previous directors had done. not like disney can't afford it

The Phantom Menace is 59% and Attack of the Clones is 57%, this is gonna hit lower than both of them by the end of the week

Calling it now that RT freezes the rating before the bucket tips

Dropping like America's white percentage.

You guys do know that normies rating movies in IMDB is just the tip of the iceberg right?

Why didn’t they just cast that faggot who played young Harrison Ford in age of Adeline? The dude was hired because of his Harrison impressions on YouTube.

Did somebody say milk?

not after this franchise killer

>normies
>going on imdb to voice their opinion on the movie.

wew

This.
It was clearly a cash in project expected to ride on TLJ’s hype, but the backlash makes it the absolutely the worst possible time for them to do it.

If you see emergency reshoots and/or release pushbacks, you’ll know they know it too.

Reshoots are pretty commonplace now, but a delayed release would basically be announcing to the world that they are terrified. In some ways that would be worse than just releasing a shitty movie

This isn't IMDB...

how did he survive on milk?

What buttfuck outback are you from where people milk sheep you fucking savage? Will the sheep regrow their fleeces would have worked because sheep get fleeced not milked.

This guy fleeces

Pretty sure they reshot the whole movie

Dubs don't lie

He also fishes.

Is he a Jew? Did he rub p̶e̶n̶i̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶ I mean shoulder King Heeb Spielberg at a Bar Mitzvah? No? Then too bad goy. You'll get a wooden jewden Crony and you'll like it.

>lead actor chosen entirely out of nepotism

Understatement. Spielberg saw him perform at a Bar Mitzvah and started "mentoring" him. Both are Jewish, just like Colin Trevorrow, who Spielberg handpicked to write and direct Jurassic World even though Trevorrow had only made one shitty indie film that cost under a million.

milk and fish will give you diarrhea

>p̶e̶n̶i̶s̶e̶s

Oy vey

This isnt IMDb but I know what youre talking about.
It had like 30000 positive ratings yesterday and only now at worldwide release is the rating starting to tank.

Dude, I saw people giving Transformers 10/10 giving 7/10 to this movie.

That's how shit TLJ is

You’ve never heard the term “milking” money out of something?
They are “milking” money out of the sheep that buy into Star Wars

No tits, no 10.

t. bayformers shill

This.

If you're not one of the tribe you're not going to make it in hollywood.

And that's why Jason Biggs is so funny. The dude gamed the system. Everyone thinks he's jewish. He's not. He's an English Italian Cathpolic.

Woody Allen cast him in that one movie solely because Biggs could be "the nervous jew character" so perfectly.

Sometime after filming Woody was told Biggs isn't even jewish and Woody was enraged. He had been hoodwinked.

Source on the last part

The correct term for that exact action is fleecing. ITS LITERALLY CALLED FLEECING BECAUSE EASILY LED "SHEEP" GET FLEECED (sheeps wool is called a fleece) don't argue with me on this you subhuman sheepmilker