Does anyone else not consider this new trilogy to be canon?

Does anyone else not consider this new trilogy to be canon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VfvBtwttJgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did until I saw TLJ. Now I'm questioning my entire life, never mind canon.

no I consider it to be canon. I live in a fantasy world where I obsess over which movie and show is actually real and which is not.

I consider 4 and 5 canon, while 1, 2, 3 and 6 being something like fan fiction.

As for Disney's nu Soy Wars, they don't exist at all in my book.

It's like someone making a Lord of the Rings sequel.

It is not Canon. SJW: Fuck white males is the biggest pile of agenda-driven garbage I've ever seen. The series ended when Disney bought it.

10 Bitcoin for each of the heads of the writers, director and Disney executives responsible for taking Luke's happy ending and turning him into a bitch.

EU Luke is Canon.

Was the Hobbit series worse than this?

>the Thrawn trilogy
excellent taste

nah. it completely shits on everything that came before it and in no way enhances the overall story. not really sure how disney considers this part of the skywalker saga. i'm done with disney wars.

youtu.be/VfvBtwttJgs

"I'm a Jedi, like my Father before me"

Who cares? Not like any of this shit actually happened anyway.

Give me Pellaeon.

Nope. TLJ threw everything Star Wars under the bus, yes including TFA if you can actually believe that.

nah.

To me the canon is Snoke and Kylo work together to seduce Rey to the dark side. The rebels all crumble as Luke becomes a Gray Jedi and the Sith win

starwars without lucas is like cereal without milk or pizza without topping

Of course it's canon. Just because you don't like the ending of a book does not mean it's not in the book. In the same way this is part of the story, maybe a bad part but it is a part.

It's not. The EU is canon.

rather on par honestly

absolutely not

You have serious fucking autism if you care about Star Wars canon. None of it is real, they're all movies. There's no alternate dimension, they're just stories in a setting.