THE ROCK WAS RIGHT

>huge disconnect between audiences and CRITICS on TLJ
>OUT OF TOUCH CRITICS love it while the FANS hate it

APOLOGIZE

He was always right. However, this doesn't apply to Baywatch, where both audiences and critics hated it.

Honestly The Rock would crush that fat orange retard if he ran in 2020.

Litty

I think critics are often more concerned about having the right opinion than being objective. This is particularly prevalent with the current climate in Film

G E T

L I T T Y

I kinda liked baywatch but it needed less character development and more dumb jokes

Effron's character arc was pointless

Great summer FLICK and PISS. Meeting face to face all my great RAUNCHY fans. :) :) :)

How to fix bay watch
>go FULL R big fat titties and all
>or
>tone down the “fucks”, remove dicks, obtain pg13 rating, more jokes
>profit

The problem was that the comedy wasn't RAUNCHY enough and the movie was made for the CRITICS and not the FANS

FANS aren't going to be pissing themselves over the weak ass jokes in Star Wars, they want some SUMMER FUN

Critics three main goals these days are to appeal to the hype, make sure the company producing the film likes them, and push their FOTM political agenda. Everything else is an afterthought.

Is he threatening them with physical violence here?

so why do people hate the last jedi?
is it because of who dies? or is the story that bad?
from a review that i saw doubletoasted basically said that there are parts in the movie that reminded them of the prequels. is it 90% talking about senate type shit?

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

Are drumpflers triggered that movies aren't pandering to them anymore?

None of the post said anything about Trump. Or even left/right wing politics.

They don't like hermit luke, super leia, and rey confirmed for mary sue

it is certainly implied there, why else face to face? what exactly can he convey with a face-to-face meeting that he cant do over email or twitter? Shit, even skype.
Nah he wants his muscular body to say the most words. Disgusting, this kind of open physical bullying

>GamerGate already happened in your timeline
>You still trust journalists/critics

wew

The Rock has an over inflated and extremely fragile ego. He is great, critics love him, his movies are great, and he will let you know he works hard and workouts hard!

>gamergate

Who sits down for a physical fight? Are they fucking jousting or some shit?

Gamergate was just good trolling, it didn't actually accomplish anything except increasing Sup Forums's traffic

>Huge divide between audience and critics
>Media outlets already writing damage control ("Some people won't like TLJ, and that's a good thing")
>Critics using race and gender as a cover for poor work
This looks exactly like >Gamergate.

Good trolling and exposing hacks in the media.

Paraplegics

Why is he durning?

He's right you know. Critics aren't critics anymore, they are shills for the movie studios.

Wow, what a critic! Haha :) Maybe YOU should get into vlogging. Haha Mahalo my brutha but to be honest the FANS really dig Baywatch. Happy for em to get a nice lil dirty R Rated summer comedy.

>being this threatened to meet a man

Face to face is much easier communication than over time. Plus he’s The Rock, he’s offering these critic nobody HACKS an opportunity to get an on video interview of him. But they are big pussies just like YOU. Haha! maybe you should be a critic :) Haha mahalo my brutha im just kidding. You ever want to have a face to face meeting about it I gurarantee I will whoop your candy ass: you are not a FAN you a CRITIC @sevenbucksproductions haha cant wait to bring you JUMANJI

The rest of y’all know

Excedpt showing that absolutely every single mainstream media unironically published articles saying Gamergate was a literal neo NSDAP while praising Anita and the rest of the coksucking clique for their progressism.
Outside the US many once trustworhty newspapers just took the feminist discourse for granted and didn't do any investigative job on the shitheads they defended. They pumped articles upon articles decrying Sup Forums as a white supremacist forum, and no one among them did any research on the shady shit going on around Anita and her pals. Since then I quit reading any press seriously.

what should the final solution to the critic question be?

The Rock is good with words, as a dabbling wordsmith myself I look up to him!

What kinda pansies are you? He's inviting them for a beer.

Me and the crew bout to get #Litty

>Mother forking shirtballs
>Zomg
Literally *holds up spork* tier

Based