Which Sup Forums character can take on a Level X Immortal Zombie?

Which Sup Forums character can take on a Level X Immortal Zombie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BgQs9ay-Xs
excitesubs.wordpress.com/2017/04/15/kamen-rider-ex-aid-episode-1-24-batch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How powerful is he?

Depends.
>Kick his ass hard enough to just be stuck in an endless 'death'
I'm more then sure there's enough who can pull that off.
>Restore a health bar towards him and then kick his ass, or null his powers in some fashion
That list is a lot more shorter.

He's immortal, has a horde of zombies under his control, and he's an absolute madman that would give a ten year old computer-AIDS for sending in fanart. He only got beaten because the main character basically rewrote both his immortality and ability to transform into nonexistence.

Level X implies that his power varies. With his power to rise from the dead though thanks to his buggy health mechanic where having -1 health means he's immortal, he gets stronger from every "death"

Can pic related kill him?

What does he do?

Eats anything, technically everything.
Even digital things, and real things.
The Technovore virus, can it kill him?

That might actually kill him.

Height: 205.0cm
Weight: 115.5kg
Ability Perimeters ("Level 10"):

Punching power: 24.1t
Kicking power: 30.2t
Maximum jump height: 52.0m (one leap)
Maximum running speed: 100m per 2.5s
Ability Perimeters ("Level X"):

Punching power: 66.6t
Kicking power: 73.0t
Maximum jump height: 63.2m (one leap)
Maximum running speed: 100m per 1.8s

That's just a guy in a plastic Halloween costume.

so is batman. what's your point?

nice one Alfred

Why is Dan such an amazing villain? Probably villain of the year.

What kind of immortality are we talking here?
Can he regenerate from complete destruction?

Oh, right, is this the villain that's basically the equivalent of Naoto Oshima responding to a kid's shitty Sonic OC by sending him anthrax?
I need to watch this show.

going by typical tokusatsu laws, he seems to be completely immune to destruction.

going by example

youtube.com/watch?v=6BgQs9ay-Xs

>its a /m/ trying to push their shitty live-action toy-commercials on Sup Forums episode

Because he's simultaneously an Eggman-tier MASTERPLAN evil genius and incredibly fucking petty. It makes for a very fun character to watch.

Yeah, we have our own shitty live action toy commercials.

Or in Sup Forums terms, Tim Buckley as a video game developer sending anthrax to Chris Chan because he sent him Sonichu.

yeah basically. Ex-Aid's a fun ride.

>Tried to kill a child because he sent him his fanart
Dan's a fucking autist.

just remember the stats shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Basically an avatar of Pac-man.

This is funny on at least 3 different levels.

Based on Ex-Aid itself?

Wreck-It-Ralph.

Parad is more Turbo than Ralph

>Gorider killed off best girl again

Fuck this mini-series and fuck the movie it's pushing. A female Rider whose suit actor isn't some petite dude and they kill her off a second time.

Yeah but Kouta's a fucking manlet, that makes sense.

I'm sure Superman can find a way, like melt his Gashat with heat vision or throw him in the sun so his resurrection powers don't mean shit.

If we want to be specific, Kouta is a special attacker, not a physical attacker. His skills are mostly magical and/or weapon based, so those stats don't show that.

Jenkins the Griefer from the World of Warcraft episode of South Park

Oh man, really? I haven't watched but that's disappointing. Minato was a good character.

Toei just doesnt know how to market her.

I mean they gave fucking Zack a direct to dvd movie over her. Everything about the character/actor went over their heads.

>wind up in the real world by accident
>try to be helpful to the humans there
>nobody likes your dancing
>nobody likes your singing
>nobody appreciates your attempts to cheer them up
>they only like you when you're a "professional" and "mature" secretary or nurse
>going back into your machine doesn't bring you into a game world where you belong, just an empty simulacra of your narrative setting
>your best friend doesn't even have you ranked among his Top 3 Buddies (one of whom is dead)

Good lord, no wonder she was so easily swayed by inexplicably Spanish evil CEO dating sim man.

Forgot pic

You shouldn't be self-aware to begin with
just a computer glitch

So, is Ex-Aid good?

Yeah it's pretty damn good. Without getting into details shit's getting real right about now

It's better than Ghost, but it gets a bit formulaic after Dangerous Zombie enters the fray. Plus, they reuse the same baddies a lot. The second half of the show looks like it'll be better though.

Welp
Time to finally pull it out of my backlog I guess

nothing wrong with reusing baddies. they're basically just fodder for the sake of TATAKAE anyway

He is the single best reason to get into Ex-Aid.

>they reuse the same baddies a lot
Revol bugster and Motors are easily bro-tier and I would play Kamen Rider Chronicle with.

Tons of Sup Forums characters can beat Rider baddies, I think.
It takes a Rider to keep one down, though.

This thread needs more mooks.

Because he basically post Kira reveal Light Yagami dropped into a Kamen Rider show.

Was he really that wrong?

I love the way he just like, dances around while going on his god delusions.

ORE WA GAME MASTA!

"Mr. Dan. What if Mega Man had co-op?"

HE IS A GOD!!!

"I sent you game cancer because you sent me game ideas that were better than mine REEEEEEEEEEE"

I cant remember the last time I had so much fun with a Kamen Rider Villain.

>Implying that anyone can take on KAMI-DA

Not gonna lie, that armor looks pretty cool even if it's borderline edgy.

>Implying that anyone can take on KAMI-DA

"I don't know, Danny. Being a God can't be too hard. I mean, I'm the most intelligent capable person on the planet. I'm not playing God. All this time... I've been playing human."

Death Battle is cancerous garbage

>borderline
It's the edgiest.

Holy shit, read some comics

DANGER!
DANGER!
GENOCIDE!

That's because he won a poll with Duke, right? Makes sense they'd make a movie of a popular Rider. From what I heard, her Lock Seed shelf-warmed.

Can't be fucked to look into it but if I recall all the genesis rider stuff shelfwarmed.

I'LL KICK THAT KUROTO TO DA CURB.

Probably because all the Genesis Riders were villains or assholes that the little kids disliked (ex. Kaito who does well with tweens).

So is this kamen rider a good one to start with or nah?

Even the designs have grown on me. This series is an incredible ride and we're barely halfway through.

>Takatora
>villain
>asshole
HOW DARE YOU!? Murder Melon was pure. PURE.
His Armored Rider suit was better than his Energy Rider one, though.

and it is done so well.

To be honest, all of them were second-rate villains or characters more known for their non-Genesis form like Takatora. Their powers and weapons were also all similarly bland.

Yes, watch it as soon as possible

Look, i'm new to this shit and I don't have a television nor do I live in the US, does anyone know how or where I can watch this?

I can't just turn a television to the correct channel or use any of the many US-only sites.

excitesubs.wordpress.com/2017/04/15/kamen-rider-ex-aid-episode-1-24-batch/

Oh, thank you very much!

I miss Dan so much

Micchy did nothing right

Micchy did EVERYTHING wrong, but at least he's not Mutsuki.

If you are interested in other kamen rider series, there is a general on /m/ where they keep episodes and other sheit.

Why did he even show up in Ghost?

No one knows because no one watched ghost

He needed data on death to complete Dangerous Zombie, right? Why not start by fighting with Rider fuelled by the spirits of the dead?

Micchy might have became a bitchy but god did he make gaim fun to watch

Silver age Superman

Super Reprogramming would totally be an ability Silver Age Superman would have.

Any Kamen Rider is a good one to start with provided the show is good to begin with. They're all self contained, I can't think of any good Rider series where I would tell somebody not to watch it because they hadn't seen anything else.

DEATH TO THE CRISIS!
DANGEROUS ZOMBIE!

You again? I'm going to hit you so hard...

Is this the one with the immortal zombie? Because I'm going to watch this solely because of it since I don't know anything about this series yet.

Ex-Aid has been a lot of fun so far.

Is Emu still boring? Do the doctor and gamer sides of the concept still clash in a bad way? An entertaining villain is enticing me to pick Ex-Aid back up, but it's gonna take more than that. Just seemed kind of weak, but I dropped it before the plot started going anywhere, so things could have changed a lot.

Emu is still a bit boring but it does get better
Dan really makes the show
I ran out of Dan pic's so have a Genny

Because Hive minds can't play video games, if every was trapped in Demia, no one could play Kamen Rider Chronicle

>Sunset Yellow OVERDRAIVUUUUU!!!
>dude's got herpes
>MUSCLEUP! MUSCLEUP! MUSCLEUP!
>literally wins by playing a puzzle game

What the hell is this and why is it so god damn awesome?

No but seriously, wasn't this the show about bug dudes on motorcycles? The hell happend? Pardon my /m/ ignorance

>No but seriously, wasn't this the show about bug dudes on motorcycles?
Showa era was about that, Heisei era switched things up

>DC/Marvel Legend Gashat become a thing
>Which hero gets which game?

The basic premise of Kamen Rider is masked guys who ride motorcycles, the first Kamen Rider had a grasshopper theme that has persisted throughout the decades the series has existed, but it's just a visual thing nowadays, and tends to be abstracted. Pretty much all that remains of the bug bit is the riders having large eyes and antennae, but even those don't always stay around. Ex-Aid has no antennae, and the eyes are big, but not bug-like at all. The riders usually still have motorcycles (the one recently who was based on cars had a car instead of a motorcycle), but rarely ride them in the show, it's been pushed to the side. The rider kick is probably the thing that has stuck around the hardest, but even then you've got lots of finishers using swords and guns, too.

There's a new series every year, they're all self-contained, and every series has it's own theme. The current one is video games/doctors. The last one was ghosts, the one before that was cars, etc.

Like this user said, times have changed a lot. The Kamen Rider series from the 70s through the 80s was the showa era. It was off the air pretty much all through the 90s, and then in the 00s it came back and the Heisei era began with Kuuga and has continued ever since.