Children are foolish little things. Easily manipulated

Children are foolish little things. Easily manipulated.

I'm a moron so I didn't realize the significance of Ashi hearing him say this. Makes me appreciate the character's decision to change a lot more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dB74pkelfUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't catch this episode, but why do people keep tweeting at Zone about this scene? Does anyone have a WEBM of it?

I caught the parallel pretty immediately.

Still a good parallel.

I just thought of Sundowner's stupid fucking 9/11 speech.

>Turning those little brats into weapons... Pretty ingenious, right?

I bet half of Sup Forums didn't even get that at all

Shewas trapped, with her arms and legs outstretched - i.e. Zone's bread and butter.

Do people really miss stuff like this? They practically spell it out for you.
Weaponization of children is a huge theme in this season so far. The Daughters, Jack himself, the furry kids in this episode, and the Scotsman's daughters

Sup Forums is busy yelling "SJW" and "Muh strong womyn".

Dailymotion link?

This is why we have daughterfags who go muh CLEAR father/daughter relationship because all the focus on children and people who miss everything just because they are busy REEEEEing about Ashi.

Are you kidding? For months after BvS people were shitposting saying Batman thought Clark's mother and his were the same person, rather than the name getting Batman to stop fighting and listen long enough to understand Superman genuinely cared about humanity rather than being a detached alien. Sup Forums is hilariously blind when it comes to subtext.

>Sup Forums is hilariously blind when it comes to subtext.
that seems to be a Sup Forums thing in general. People constantly shat on Fury Road for being feminist garbage when if you even get a hint of subtext it's obvious it's the opposite of the modern sjw movement entirely

It's surface level as fuck, how could you miss it?

>max is a bitch the entire movie
>does nothing
>gives women water which they completely waste leaving everyone to die
Unless you're going to tell me Max's motive the entire movie was to topple the big guy's regime and replace it with women who he knew would do a shitty job as revenge for what they did to his people it was a shitty movie.

>how could you miss it

The entire movie is about how a society needs men and women to function. Men capturing and dominating women ends up with a stunted society (Joe's city and his war boys). Women rejecting men leads to a barren society (the Vuvalini and the dried up "green place"). The best person to lead the combined city at the end is furiosa, because she best embodies the ideals of both societies with minimal weaknesses. Max is just as important as furiosa because he's the catalyst for growth: without him, furiosa would have driven off into the desert and certain death and not led the weak vuvalini back to tame the wild war boy city.
There's more too it but this isn't Sup Forums and this discussion doesn't really belong here
And the only reason max loses the fight against furiosa is because he's heavily outnumbered and chained to nux, and he still beats the shit out of her

Still boring as shit though.

I had to explain to my friend why the lady big was significant EVEN THOUGH IT LITERALLY FUCKING SHOWS WHY
people are brick stupid

Max fucking wins the fight with Furiosa

>gets btfo
>"w..whatever the arguably best action movie of that year was boring!"

>KIDS CAN BE CRUEL, JACK

>youtube.com/watch?v=dB74pkelfUI
hey, you're right. I misremembered because of the endless memeing about the scene here when it came out

Who missed it the first time aside from OP here, who's admitted himself that he's a retard?

>duuuuuude it's like deep and shiet because he grunts
So deep guys amirite?

why shitpost like this user

what purpose does it serve

>Sup Forums ever admiting they're retards

Wasn't it great when he didn't have a personality at all and instead just grunted the entire time? MOVE OF THE YEAR

sorry the acting in the 2-hour car chase movie was too subtle for you

ringringringringringringring banana tits!

Yeah if there was any word to use to describe action scene the movie, it would be "boring"
Jesus christ user, is your brain like 90% meme based at this point?

If anything it's anti-feminist. You can't name one thing in that movie that a woman didn't fail at. At most you say say Furiosa shot the bullet farmer's light, and killed Joe, who's death was not actually needed in order to win.

>breaks the breeders out
>would have been stopped by Nux if not for Max

>fight a man with one shoe, chained to another man, low of blood, with 5 people to help, she knows where all the weapons are, after he hikes a mile carrying another person and a car door, and he had just been through a sandstorm of lightning-tornadoes
>loses

>drives into the canyon
>would have been killed if Max hadn't been there to help shoot people

>shoots at the bullet farmer
>makes it worse because he doesn't care who he hits anymore

>Goes to the green place
>dead

>wants to cross the salt flats
>would have died if not for Max

Yeah, real positive message about the capabilities of women here. Furiosa is a cornucopia of failure.

I didn't like this episode until the end. Mr Armor dude basically forcing Jack to Seppuku himself in guilt was great.

new episode dl?

tpb has it

Everyone knew the significance of the name, user. Everyone knew what Snyder was going for. That didn't make it any less stupid, and that's the problem.

>Well, what do we have here? A little samurai sympathizer. And quite the pretty one.

>Sorry, princess. Ran out of juice.
>No worries though. A quick recharge and then back to the fun.
Was this actually a thinly veiled rape scene?
I mean we had a scene with deers "just kissing" before.

This

How would you have done it then?

Of course it was.
>Pretty one
>"Gets his hands on her" to torture her
>She's bound, completely helpless, and also fucking spread-eagle
>The "recharging" scene serves no other purpose than to push the metaphor.
I thought it'd be when Ashi escapes or he'd do some more monologuing, but it's just him recharging
>He's portrayed as a powerful, evil guy in control, but is later revealed (literally revealed, when his helmet comes off) as some ugly messy guy with bad teeth, probably an MRA gamergater.

It's so fucking blatant. I really hope they don't go down the game of thrones route where the men are all killed off leaving only perfect women who make no mistakes. Scotsman could have had sons and daughters to continue the theme of children learning and taking over, but he only has daughters for some weird reason. We already have a daughter figure taking over in the form of Ashi, now we have the scotsmans daughters as the exact same plot point. At least be a bit more subtle.