STRONG WOMEN IN STAR WARS!!!! GET OVER IT NAZIS!!!!!!!

wired.com/story/star-wars-last-jedi-inclusion/

>Rian Johnson didn't just make a great film
>get over it nazcies, this star wars film isnt here to appeal to the old guards ;;;)))))

kek this film is a fucking disaster

Some mighty milkers she got there. Never noticed.

Disney damage control in full force on opening day
JUST

you think her acting got her the gig? Her alaskan smashed face fit someones' fetish, and she has big tits, so bam, got the role.

She’s a big sturdy gal...

honestly she was a fine character, kind of corny but not too terrible. it was just dumb that her and finn went on a completely pointless mission, they should have wandered around the ship like poe did

Why didn’t Luke just drink from those?

Imagine how hard you could plow her with that low center of gravity, she’d never fall down.

actors you cant take seriously in serious pivotal franchise roles
daisy cant act black kiddie cant either and there is noway this chubby chink lad can either

for you

Fuck you. That wasn't even that funny, but i still spat my drink

They killed the wrong sister.

The only mistakes in the entire thing are made by the men. I'm not usually one to say "this is propaganda", but jesus.

>Arrogant, headstrong man loses entire fleet
>by proxy, this means the entirety of the movie is his fault
>finn, a trained killer from birth (supposedly) is not only one of the most pathetic looking soldiers of all the main characters, he also is caught running away by the asian girl whose job in the rebellion is ???
>luke is angsty hermit who haet force
>kylo ren is a literal caricature of daddy issues
>snoke is a goosebumps villain
>ebil codebreaker man is ebil and sells them out and then is never seen again, making me wonder what point his character had

meanwhile

>intelligent 2 smart5u purple hair commander cannot possibly conceive of informing her direct line commanders of her plan that really, really looks like running away, leaving them to believe she is running away so hard they stage a mutiny
>she is painted as playing 4d chess instead of being a shitty commander
>rey continues to become a jedi master in the span of a week
>asian rebellion woman #2 (not the pretty one that died in the space bombers that drop bombs on top of things because reasons) is never really explained, just goes along with whatever the plot needs her to be capable of doing
>flying leia

Attractive people are not allowed.

>foodlr

Read the comments. Normies are on it.

>opening weekend barely started
>already in full damage control

Truly an unJUSTable movie.

why do you pol/cuck/ babies try so hard to find stuff to be offended by. You're new generation of tumblrinas

..but none behind the camera, cause they aren't good enough.

>Their original title still picked up by Jewgle

What did they mean by this?

Why do I get the feeling that the women who browse through Tumblr are woman who are in lack of cock?

Why don't they just make their own shit?

This is the "Hillary was too smart to win the election" chapter of SW

>wah wah the Nazis
My grandfather survived a German concentration camp in WW2 and I still think the sequels are shit.