ITT: Dead Careeers

ITT: Dead Careeers.

Your mom.

i want to have sex and date her if you know what i mean

It's not dead she's in an episode of "Movie Night With Karlie Kloss" on Freeform./

What happened?

You're*

Going to star in a movie written by max landis

He's rich as fuck and wants to spend time with family? He did Suicide Squad to keep up their lifestyle. He'll probably do a project here and there like he has been for years.

he finally realized his job was being blackish, not good acting

MUH CONCUSION

I wish. Hate this f-ing unfunny f-ggt.

It's alright, you can curse here.

It's bc everyone knows he is a raging homo who likes butt sex.

>censoring the word faggot in Sup Forums
what did he mean by this?

i'm happy for her she got to escape with a little dignity left in her after all the molesting that was going down

>wanting to spend time with that pretentious good for nothing son and slut daughter
You might be rich and handsome but you can't have it all. His family is shit.

fuck off lmao

Dead career, dead inside. Poor thing.

>Brendan "ourguy" Fraser
>Nicolas Cage
>Jew Niro
>Alfonso Pacino
>Daniel Bru

>Brendan "ourguy" Fraser
lel

Benson

Too soon. Delete this.

Yeah but have you heard Jadens new album? Shit is lit bruh lmao. He's the icon of a generation. He even says so while spitting bars over fire beats that daddy bought me.

Leave VJ alone

Lol sorry hun but no. She's happy, and a good cuddler. Bai

Kimmel unironically has the best late night show currently on air. Conan is a better host but he brings nobodies because his ratings are mid-tier YouTuber level now. When it comes to hosts it's Conan > Kimmel > Myers >>> Fallon, but when it comes to shows it's Kimmel > Fallon > Conan > Myers

don't forget about her either

Meyers*

her voice is ugly

??

Imagine casting all of them to film directed by Francis Ford Coppola. Roger Avary could do the screenplay.

Good cuddler you say?

That's fake news

at least her hair is back to normal and she's kind of cleaned up her act.

too soon user

she has great tits

>Blind Item #12
>This former A+ list tweener actress has intermittent franchise. Other than that though she does not get much work. BY now, everyone knows she would rather party than work. The crazy thing is her entire image is this innocent do nothing wrong person. She was so out of control on her last movie, they are not even going to release it to theatres. Others have seen it which is why she has nothing lined up at all. Miranda Cosgrove/Despicable Me

Yeah, I bet she is a good "cuddler" at parties kek.

No one will hire Mark after sucking on those tits.

You refuse to get your feet kicked ONE TIME...

That's so based if true. Any proof?

F

At least her feet are perfect

You can't run forever, Dan.

When the second half of her hacked set comes out she will be all on your minds again.

>dat armpit
nice

she is a nigger fucker tho

F

>176▶
>File: IUpNtoI.jpg (203 KB, 1000x1500)
>
>don't forget about her either

Hi, Dan. You had amazing feet taste, lucky bastard.

One of these days Dan, one slip up just one. Like they said in The Wire: Evil has to be lucky all the time to continue but good only has to get lucky once to stop it all.
>Not a direct quote but paraphrasing instead

Just imagine being Dan... I envy you so much, fatass. By the way, feel free to share your private Icarly feet collection with us, poor plebs, anytime you want, legend.

You are mom?

Miranda's perfect DSL's are giving you head balls deep while you lick Jenette perfect feet... Not bad life...

Like her uterus

>no pics of rian johnson

For you

>if it's green text it's true
okay Sup Forumsirgin

Daily reminder this corpse was 1 year younger than me and yet looked like she was in late 30s or early 40s

She is looking better. Did she have an intervention?

First day here, reddit?

Just better crack

do you think she'd do feet stuff for a role?

vicky's problem is that she is TOO pretty. its hard to cast her as a normal person cause it would just be awkard

being vicky is suffering

just 3 pounds of make up

Imagine the other view. You see her asshole behind that thong. Her pussy lips begging to come out.

Rumor is she fucked "The Intruder" producer to get the main role. So yes. Probably Danny boy taught her well.

that's not true!

a footjob for the starring role?

does being blacked count as a career?

How do you know for sure? Are you Miranda Cosgrove or what... Jokes asides, as I said, it's a Hollywood rumor. Any proof at all.

Apparently, the old Producer fucked her several times. Not just a footjob. Lots of fun for sure.

lies

literally too pretty to be a star

Is Cosgrove your waifu? Sorry, senpai, but everybody knows at Hollywood that the infamous Dan Schneider had his way with her. But she is rich thanks to him at least.

Nina dobrev are superior anyway

dan schnieder only stole her socks and sniffed her shoes

Never change, Sup Forums

Hottie, but she can't act to save her life. She is trophy wife material.

Well, at least Danny is giving her the Elfman

If MEW can have a breakthrough role then /ourgirl/ VJuice can as well.

look how fast my new car goes!
>vroom
>vroom